ChunjixRicky (Requested by florkyumin)

Not So Common OTPs One Shot Shop [HIATUS]

changjii: this isn't even close to my best writing. orz;;; anyways. uhm. i used their real names here. and, uhm... enjoy? heh..

 

"It's not that easy."
 
"Isn't it, though?"
 
Chanhee watches Changhyun as he looks over each possible hair dye, his eyebrows scrunched up and his tongue poking out of his mouth, putting all his concentration on hair dye. Even stupid things like that made Chanhee's heart flutter.
 
"You have it real bad, hyung." Jonghyun smirks, propping his feet up on the table and leaning back into the couch. "I feel for you. Really, I do. That's why I'm telling you to just get it over with."
 
From behind the curtain, Daniel comes out, and immediately he walks over to Changhyun. He drapes an arm around his shoulder and pulls the younger close, whispering something into his ear. Changhyun chuckles and nods, snatching a bottle of dye from the counter and holding it up. It seems his suggestion is turned down, as he instead picks up another color. From where he's sitting, Chanhee can see it's a bright red.
 
Daniel shakes his head and takes the dye, instead holding the bottle up to Changhyun's hair. He says something quickly, gesturing wildly with his hands. Again Changhyun chuckles.
 
"You're so stupid," Chanhee hears Changhyun say, and then Changhyun takes the bottle and wanders off, probably in search of their hair stylist.
 
What were they talking about? What was it that made Changhyun laugh? Were the two flirting with each other?
 
"Hyung."
 
Chanhee snaps out of his thoughts and looks down, seeing he'd crushed his can of coke. Grumbling to himself, he throws the can into the trash can. "I'm so screwed," he sighs.
 
"Most likely," says Jonghyun.
 
***
 
The door to the van slams shut, much to Chanhee and Changhyun's displeasure. They knock on the windows, shouting at their members who sit inside the van, in the comfort and air, until one of them rolls down the window. Jonghyun stares back at them, a smug look on his face.
 
"Walk back, slowpokes. You're lucky anyways, we'll have to sit through traffic." His gaze travels to Chanhee, and he smirks. "Probably for almost an hour." Before Changhyun can protest the window is rolled up again, and the van drives away, leaving the other two behind. 
 
For a moment they stand there dumbfounded, and then Chanhee sighs and sticks his hands in his pockets. "Let's just go," he mutters, kicking a rock ahead of himself as he starts walking. Changhyun intercepts him and kicks the rock away, a mischievous gleam in his eyes. And just like that, a game of soccer, or, well, rock...er...starts, and keeps the two occupied for the walk back to the dorm.
 
When they get to the building Chanhee kicks the rock into a tipped over trashcan. It goes in with a loud clang! and Changhyun whoops loudly, clapping Chanhee on the back and giving him a grin that makes Chanhee's heart stop for a second. As Changhyun starts up the stairs Chanhee reaches out and grabs his shirt, tugging him back.
 
It's like the words are stuck in his throat, and he just can't get them out. He takes in a shaky breath and squeezes his eyes shut. If he can't see his reaction, maybe it won't hurt as much. And then he sighs and says
 
"I-I... I like you."
 
Changhyun stops, turns, and smiles. 
 
Chanhee's heart is going a mile an hour as Changhyun walks towards him, taking the steps two at a time. He stops at the second step and takes Chanhee's hand into his own, tilts his head up, and kisses him softly. When he pulls away after a minute, he laughs at Chanhee's still closed eyes and says in a hushed tone, "I know, hyung."
 
He winks, even though Chanhee can't see it, and then turns and heads into the building.
 
For a good minute Chanhee stands there, eyes still closed and the feeling of Changhyun's lips on his still there. He finally opens his eyes, pinches himself to make sure he's awake, and then runs in after Changhyun.
 
***
 
"So?"
 
Chanhee looks up from his book at Jonghyun.
 
"So what?"
 
"Did you confess?"
 
At that moment the bedroom door opens and Changhyun enters. He smiles innocently at Jonghyun and plops himself down on Chanhee's bed, wriggling under the sheets and cuddling close to the other. 
 
Jonghyun nods approvingly.
 
"Taking that as a yes. Don't be too loud tonight or whatever. 'Nighty-night!"
 
He's out the door before Chanhee can throw his book fast enough.
 
 
changjii: the end! yay!!!! this is the part where i tell you guys if you want a oneshot, to go check out chapter 2 to fill out the form, right? right. so go do that!! uwu