DonghaexSuzy (Requested by WooZyshipper)

Not So Common OTPs One Shot Shop [HIATUS]

 

 

 

 

 

florkyumin: I hope you like it! :D

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Hyukjin-ah, what's wrong?"

"I just asked a girl out... but she rejected me" a fifteen year old boy said in a sad tone, walking towards a man in his fourties, who was sitting on a couch in the living room, watching tv. "Where are mom and dad?" the boy asked after a while, sitting next to said man.

"They went to get some groceries" he replied, and then turned off the tv and looked at the still sad kid, and said, "Want me to tell you a story that might cheer you up?"

"I doubt that"

"Yah! Trust me, it's a good one" he winked and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water, before getting back to the couch. He cleared his throat a few times, and said, "This was back in... 2013? Yeah, I guess. Well, about 20 years ago or something...

 

 

 

"So, Donghae, is there any girl group that's been getting your attention lately?"

"Oh... well..." he looked at the radio dj and thought about his answer just for a split second. "To be honest... not a group, but just a member of one..."

"Woahhh, really? Which one?"

"Well..." he looked at the other members, not sure if he should keep answering. He new it might bring trouble with the fans maybe, but also he was just going to say he admired her acting and stuff, not that he was in love with her.

"Donghae-ssi has been following Gu Family Book actively" Hyukjae said then, smirking.

"Ohhhhh, then we can all guess who caugh your eye, are we right?" the dj said, smiling brightly.

"Yeah, to be honest... Suzy-ssi--"

"Yaaaaaaaaaah! Suzy has something that just melts all hearts, right?" the mc interrupted him.

"Y-yeah, yeah"

"And I'm sure you've met her, right?"

"Yes, actually---" he was interrupted once more, this time by his friend Eunhyuk.

"We MCd together a few times on Music Core, but that was back in 2012"

"And what do you like the most about her?"

"I... I really like her acting skills. She is really good, and--"

"And pretty!" the other members of Super Junior said, making Donghae blush.

"Ok, ok, I think we should change the topic now before Donghae-ssi's face turns even more red!"

The rest of the show they just concentrated on the other members, so he was able to relax.

A few hours later, they hurried to their next schedule, their comeback stage on Music Bank. He went to get his hair and make up done, and checked the list of bands that were going to perform that night. Miss A was right after them. He smiled to himself while looking at the sheet of paper, until he was hit in the head by a playful Eunhyuk, who sat next to him and looked at the paper as well, wondering why his friend would get such a goofy smile just by reading a few band names.

"Aha!" he exclaimed, making everyone turn to look at him in surprise. "I see why you were smiling now!"

"Yah! Eunhyuk-ah!"

"So... why don't you ask her out?" his friend asked, as if he was asking why he wasn't ordering some food if he was hungry.

"What. Are you crazy?"

"Why! You like her, that's obvious".

"Well, yeah, but still..." Donghae sighed. How was he talking about it so casually, wasn't he aware of all the difficulties that involved asking a girl out being an idol? That multiplied by ten when the girl was also an idol.

"Yah, are you worried about the dating ban? Tsk, it's not like all the members are still single" he looked over at one of their fellow members and smirked.

"I know, but it's not the same..."

"Are you worried because she's also an idol?" he frowned, and thought for a second, before continuing. "Still, having a secret affair is also a turn on" he winked.

"Yah! She's almost 10 years younger than me" Donghae said abruptly, while punching his friend's shoulder.

"Oh... right. Well... she's still 20 now. Look at Tony hyung with that Girls' Day member. He's like 20 years older than her, and they get along just fine".

Donghae had to agree on that. It had been such a great shock to kpop comunity when Tony and Hyeri had announced their relationship, but now that he thought about it, they didn't really seem odd to him, considering the age difference.

"Ok. I'll ask her out! Tonight!" he stated, while standing up.

"Yah! Tonight?" his friend asked, also getting up, and looking at the other as if he had gone mad. "I said ask her out, I didn't say do it right away. You should find out a few stuff before, check what she likes, find a good place..."

"There's no better time than now!" Donghae quoted cutely while smiling and grabbing the other boy's cheeks playfully.

"Aish... fine" rolling his eyes, Eunhyuk walked away to start getting ready for stage.

 

 

After their recording, they walked down and they started to go to their waiting room until the live show. However, Donghae and Eunhyuk stayed behind, wanting to watch Miss A's recording, and, also, hoping to be able to talk to Suzy.

Once the girls finished their stage, they started to also walk down the stage, and Eunhyk stood right in front of them, pretending it was just an accident, and cheerfully grabbed Donghae's hand to pull him forward, while he chatted with Fei and Jia. Min had already gone backstage with a member of another group.

"Hello" Donghae said awkwardly, getting closer to where Suzy was sitting, fixing her shoe.

"Oh" she looked up and smiled, and got to her feet hurriedly. "Hello sunbaenim" she bowed politely, still smiling.

"Yah, yah, no need for that, just oppa's fine" he said warmly.

She replied with another bright smile and then looked at him with a wondering look.

"Oh.. yeah" he said, noticing her confused stare. "I... I was thinking... that.. ummm..."

He took a deep breath and opened his mouth again, but no sound came out. Why was he being so shy and dumb all of a sudden?

"I was wondering if you... I mean, you don't have to answer right now, I just thought t-that maybe---"

"GEEZ!" Eunhyuk said behind him, walking to where they were and standing between them. "He wants to ask you out" he stated, and left, leaving both of them speechless.

"S-sunbae... I mean, oppa... Is that true?" she asked, a little shy.

"Y-yeah..."

"Oh..." she let out, surprised.

"I-I mean, only if you want to, of course, I..."

He looked at her and suddenly noticed something odd in her eyes. She looked down and then up again, and sighed.

"I... I'm sorry, but..." she avoided his eyes, and added, "I... I'm already kind of... seeing someone"

With that, Donghae felt his heart fell right to his feet. He tried to act cool, and said everything was ok, while hoping the best for them, and then waved and left to where Eunhyuk was standing, a few meters away, waiting for him.

"What happened?" his friend asked, worried at the reactions he had witnessed between them.

"She's already seeing someone" Donghae explained sadly, and started walking.

Eunhyuk looked over his shoulder, and saw Suzy still standing there with a weird look on her face.

"She... she really seems sad for not being able to say yes to you" he stated after a while. "I guess... I guess sometimes destiny has it's own rules" he run to catch up with his friend who had heard nothing of his insightful remark, and backhugged him while saying. "Don't worry, I tell you: You guys will be together in the future".

 

 

 

 

"A few months later, Suzy broke up with her boyfriend. Donghae had no idea, but a friend of hers told me about it, so I got them to go to a blind date with each other. It was a really funny week, planning the whole thing" he laughed at the memory, and then added, "that's why I'm your godfather. I got your parents together" he smiled and got up just as the same time as the door opened, allowing Donghae and Suzy to get in, with a little girl of about 10 years old, all three with supermarket bags in their hands.

"Yah, Eunhyuk-ah, instead of just watching, come help us out" Donghae called his friend annoyed, seeing how neither him or Hyukjin moved a finger.

Eunhyuk laughed and winked at the boy still sitting on the couch, before walking to where the married couple was, and getting a few bags out of their hands, taking them to the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

florkyumin: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, so short lol. but what did you think? was it ok? xD hope you liked it! :D

 

 

 

 

 

NOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST A ONE SHOT, GO CHECK CHAPTER 1 AND 2 :D