DonghaexSandara (Requested by eunhaecupcake)

Not So Common OTPs One Shot Shop [HIATUS]

Darahae

 

This ain't no Romeo and Juliette, but it is a love story between two people who THINK they come from different worlds.

Their names are Donghae and Sandara. They go to the same school and belong to different cliques.

Donghae is rich and popular. Everyone in school knows he's the newest member of SM (the preppy group). People either love them or hate them. To get into the group, you have to prove that you are able to spend money like there's no tomorrow.

Sandara is considered the ultimate fighter, and she's part of YG (a gang affiliated group). In order to get into YG, you have to survive five minutes with their leader in a fight. They're not necessarily bad kids, they just take pride in being able to defend themselves.

Both groups live life to the fullest, regardless of the consequences. They're the type of people that don't let others mess with them or their close ones.

The response the two groups recieve at school are similar. Students and teachers fear them and give in to their demands, With SM, it's called 'special privledges' and with YG, it's called 'turning the other cheek'.

Donghae and Sandara have a special connection.

They met for the first time over the summer. The small encounter left a huge impression on them.

~~~~~

Donghae's silver Mercedes pulled up to the nearest gas station. The chauffeur got out to pay and Donghae looked out the window towards the small convenience store. A girl in baggy pants and a dark hoodie walked in after his driver.

"Is she gonna mug him?" He only saw the girl's backside, but he could tell she was a tough one.

He got out of the car and walked in. He saw the girl standing in front of the candy section; grabbing stuff, looking at it, putting it back, and repeating the process over and over again. He went to the refrigerator in the back and continued to observe her.

Donghae saw her face and was mesmerized. How does she have such an amazing a face without any make up on?

He then took a close look at her body and his mouth gaped open.

"What do you need, young Mr. Lee?" The trance he was in was interrupted by his driver.

"Uh... beverage." He grabbed a bottle of some juice and walked up to the cash register.

He waited for the cashier to come and noticed the pretty girl standing next to him in front of the cigarettes.

Beautiful in cheap clothes AND while smoking. This was the first time Donghae's ever been attracted to a girl wearing something other than Prada or Gucci.

She grabbed a pack and right then, the cashier came in from the back door. She panicked and her face seemed frightened. She looked helpless and Donghae decided to do her a favor.

"Ahjushi! That box is falling!" The man gasped and turned around.

The girl stuffed the cigarrettes into her pocket and ran out the door.

"Yah! You scared me! I thought you were serious." The cashier scolded Donghae as he paid for his beverage.

He smirked and responded. "Sorry." 

He walked out and pumped his fist into the air. "Assa!" I helped the pretty girl run away! Yay for me! Now she owes me...

~~~~~

The first day of school arrived shortly after. Donghae was sitting with his SM friends when he recognized someone sitting at the table across from them. The girl from the gas station.

"Hey, Hyukjae. Are they another group or something?" Donghae wanted to see if he could get information about this girl from his SM buds.

"Yeah, YG. They're rumored to have connections with local gangs so they're left alone by the other students. Just stay away from them."

"Will I get in trouble foe being around them?"

"Nah. They just might not like you." Hyukjae chuckled and put his hand on Donghae's shoulder.

"Why wont they like me?"

"They could... if you prove you can fight." He turned to see Donghae in the eyes and asked, "Why are you so interested in YG? Are you thinking of leaving us?!" Hyukjae screamed really loud, gaining the girl's attention.

Donghae stared at her and that gave Hyukjae the answer to his question.

"That's Dara. She joined YG the same day you joined SM."

"The same day? So... that day at the gas station. Were the cigarettes part of getting in?" Donghae thought out loud.

"Do you know how they join?"

"Five minute fight with their leader, Jiyong. Funny, that's how you ask one of them out too." 

"Fighting their leader? Really? If you pass that you can go out with one of their members?!" Donghae was very excited. He's taken classes for every single martial arts as well as for self defense since he was little. He's confident in heavy fighting for five minutes.

The bell rung, announcing the end of the period, and Donghae followed Sandara to her next class. She didnt go to class though. She went outside to the school yard and sat down on a bench by herself. Donghae saw this as an oppurtunity.

"Annyeong!" His voice suprised her, causing her to fall off the bench.

He ran over to help her up and giggled while doing so.

"I didnt mean to scare you. My name's Donghae." He stuck his hand out for a handshake and she hesitantly shook it.

"Sandara. Some people call me Dara."

"Dara? Cute." Donghae flashed a smile and made her cheeks turn a slight shade of red.

"You're the girl from the gas station, right?" Donghae looked at her expectantly as he sat down on the bench.

She stayed standing and looked away.

"Y-yeah... I'm sorry and at the same time, thank you." She kept her head down and Donghae couldnt help but smile.

"What were they for?"

"Jiyong. He asked me get him a pack since I was on my way to his place."

"You fought at his house?!" Dara was shocked that Donghae knew about the YG initiation.

"By 'his place', I meant the YG hangout." She spoke softly and Donghae liked it, because it gave him the chance to move in closer.

"Are you going to repay me for the little favor?" He smirked and she blushed hard.

"What do you want?"

"You to be my girlfriend." His face broke out into a childish grin that stretched from ear to ear.

"What?! Are you serious?"

Donghae's expression turned serious. "Yes. Go out with me. Why? Do you not like me?"

"No! I...I like you." She avoided his eyes that were now sparkling.

Sandara hasn't been able to forget Donghae's face since that day. She completely fell in love with that smile of his.

"It's just that I dont think you and I will work out..."

"And why not?!"

"We're different."

He looked at her with a puzzled face.

Sandara was worried that Donghae wouldn't accept to fighting Jiyong and would decide to leave her instead.

"Are you sure SM would be okay with you dating a girl from YG?"

"I think I'll be okay as long as it's a girl." He kid trying to lighten the mood.

Sandara laughed and it made Donghae's heart flutter.

"I really like you. I dont care if we're different. Please accept my feelings."

She was tempted to say yes, but looking at his handsome face, she couldn't risk it getting hurt.

"Sorry." She got up and walked away with a sad look on her face.

"I guess I have to prove it." Donghae walked back to class and thought of a way to win the tough girl's heart.

~~~~~

The next day, Donghae walked into school prepared.

During lunch, the PA system and the students quieted down to hear the sudden announcement.

"Uh-hum. Testing." Dara froze, realizing it was Donghae's voice.

"Annyeong chingus~ This is SM's Donghae, here to share with you a very important message. I... am in love."

Dara gulped and the YG kids started laughing.

"Is he going to confess in front of the whole school?" Sadara's friend Bom asked inbetween her laughing.

"I am in love... with YG's Dara."

Both YG and SM turned to look at her with mouths wide open.

"I didnt know Donghae liked that type of girl." SM leader, Jeong Su, spoke.

"Dara has rejected me. She thinks we wouldnt be a good match. I think it's up to love to decide whether a couple lasts or not. I will ask her out again tomorrow. Everyone knows about my feelings now. I've fallen for her, and pretty hard. Dara, you know I'm being serious."

"I like this guy. He has balls."  YG member Seungri said, ending with a loud laugh.

Dara looked over at their leader and he was smiling.

She started to think that maybe Donghae wouldnt have trouble adapting to the YG ways.

~~~~~

Sandara sneaked into her house and went into the kitchen. She took a bottled water out of the fridge and closed the door carefully, making sure not to wake up her family or get caught coming in late.

"Well well. Out a bit too late, aren't you?" The light flicked on and she froze. 

It was a man's voice, but it wasn't her dad nor her brother. She turned to see a smiling Donghae.

"So a late night date is more your style? Ok, noted."

She kept staring at him, still in shock.

"Aigoo! You just came in?! You made our son in law wait too long." Her mother came in, dragging along her sleepy father.

"Son in law?"

"Yes. Donghae came to ask for our approval of your relationship, and we told him he could marry you as soon as you graduate!"

Sandara blushed and so did Donghae.

The parents went back to bed and lefy the two alone in the living room.

"You see now? You see that I really like you, no matter how different we are."

"Are you sure? I take part in gang fights and hang around people who steal and do drugs."

"So?"

"You really dont care?"

"Nope. Are you bothered by my friends who spend hundreds on lunch and wear clothes probably more expensive than your parents' car?"

"No..."

"Then that settles it! Call Jiyong out."

"What?! Why?!"

"To fight. Tell him I wanna do it now so we can go on out first date tomorrow!"

"You want to fight Jiyong?!"

"Not really. But I have to so they wont bother you once we start dating. Dont worry I wont fight back too hard. I'll just defend myself for the five minutes necessary." He spoke with so much confidence that Dara decided to accept him and pray he can really take on the leader.

The two of them arrived at the infamous YG hangout (a dark alley behind some bar) and waited for the leader to arrive.

"Hello~" Jiyong was a little drunk. Dara frowned knowing this could be a disadvantage.

"Okey doke. Stand here and we'll begin." Donghae followed the slurred instructions and stood against the wall.

Although drunk, his punches were still strong. Sandara didn't look away. She wanted to see her future boyfriend withstand such pain to be with her.

The watch beeped after five minutes and Jiyong let go.

"I approve." He said with a smile.

Donghae smiled and let out a moan trying to say thank you. Sandara helped him up and took him to her house.

There, se cleaned up his bruised face and applied bandages on his cuts. He couldnt stop smiling despite the pain.

When he got up to leave, he suprised her by pressing his lips on hers, and having their first kiss. She smiled at the sweet sensation on her lips and ignored the fact that he was getting blood on her.

They went to school and became a well known item. No one could have guessed that a YG and SM would go out.

Donghae was very much welcomed by YG. They respected anyone who could take on a drunk Jiyong.

Sandara was loved by the SM family as well. The guys were nice to her and the girls bought her nice expensive clothes. They didnt think Donghae was capable of taming a girl like her. (They've never seen her cute side and Donghae hasnt seen her during a fight - yet.)

~~~~~

Five years later and they're happily married.

Sandara became a professional Women's MMA fighter, thanks to Donghae's family and their wealth.

Donghae inherited a billion dollar company and spends a good deal of it on YG.

He and Dara go together to bail them out whenever they get into trouble. They usually go out and party with SM afterwards.

The two stayed in their own groups. They hung with their own friends while being open to the other's and accepted being the inbetween.

This unlikely couple lived happily ever after. :)

 

 

KeyShawol: Honestly, this is my first oneshot ever. I'm not too sure how I did so please let me know. When I saw you request Darahae, I lit up. I love them so much, I even dreamed of them. That's how I came up with this long story. It's a bit long, right? Or maybe it's just me. Hope you like it, eunhaecupcake! If not... let me know why, and it better be a good reason cuz I worked hard on this.

 

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST A ONE SHOT FOR THAT UNSUAL OTP THAT NO ONE ELSE SEEMS TO SHIP, GO TO CHAPTER TWO AND CHECK THE REQUEST FORMS!