ChangbumxSuzy (special request for WooZyshipper)

Not So Common OTPs One Shot Shop [HIATUS]

 

 

florkyumin: This is a special one-shot for WooZyshipper, for being our first customer(?) Like I promised, I did the ChangbumxSuzy too! I'll post your official request as soon as I finish it! Hope you like it! :D

You'll notice I used Teen Top's Ricky, Chunji, and Niel's real names: Changhyun, Chanhee and Daniel :)

 

 

 

"Yah, Changbum, we should rest for a bit" Chanyong called, carelessly sitting on the floor. His friend went to sit next to him, panting.

"We shouldn't rest for long though, you know that since we are the rappers we need to control out brething during the dance steps, we don't even get enough time to breath while we rap even when we're just sitting around"

"I know, I know... but let me lay down a little!" Chanyong complained as if he was a five year old.

"Fine... I--" Changbum interrupted himself when he heard the door to the dance studio open. "Oh... Changhyun-ah!" he called brightly to his dongsaeng. "What are you--- HEY!" he let out a scream, taking his hand to his shoulder, where Changhyun had punched him all of a sudden, without even saying a word. "What the ...??"

Chanhee and Daniel walked in the studio too, and rushed towards Changhyun, grabbing him by the shoulders.

"What the hell is going on?" Changbum asked a little annoyed, getting to his feet.

"Hyung, I'm sorry, Changhyun-ah is a little upset, cuz, you see.."

"Why Suzy???" said boy asked with a sad face, interrupting Daniel.

"Suzy? Who's Suzy?" Chanyong got to his feet too, and joined the conversation with an amused look on his face, as if he found the entire situation a little funny.

"Miss A's Suzy!"

"Oh...! Suzy!" he replied, smiling. "What about her?"

"She said she likes Changbum-ah on TV" Chanhee explained, rolling his eyes. Everyone could see he found Changhyun's reaction a little stupid. But, as his friend would like to point out, he wasn't in love to understand what he felt. And even though Chanhee would've loved to correct him by saying that being a fanboy is not the same as being in love, he just save those words to himself, preventing a fight.

"Wait. She likes him??" Chanyong asked pointing as his friend, as if someone had said that pizza was nasty; and anyone who said that would get slapped by him, since, well, pizza's just heavenly.

"Yeah" Daniel replied, shrugging his shoulders. "We were just watching a Miss A interview and..."

"I NEED to see that, let me google it"

Chanyong grabbed his phone and started to google for the interview Daniel was talking about, and soon they were streaming an episode of Weekly Idol, where Suzy and the rest of the Miss A members were.

"Nation's first love" one of the MCs said, reading out loud a line from Suzy's profile. She just laughed a little shy, nodding. "Why are you the nation's first love?"

"Oh... ummm.. well... I don't really know either" he replied, making everyone laugh. "I was on this movie, Architecture 101, where I played Uhm Tae Woong sunbaenim's first love, so I guess that's why".

"We know almost all male idols and actors would love to have you as their first love" the other MC said, smiling as if he was just happy by looking at Suzy's face. She just replied with another shy smile, getting a hand to and saying no with her head.

"But we want to know who you like"

"Me? I... I don't like anyone" she replied while blushing, but that didn't stop the MCs.

"Isn't there any actor, any boyband that got your attention lately? Come on" they added when they saw Suzy didn't want to reply "Just someone you admire maybe, that's all"

"Umm..." she thought for a second, and then slowly replied, "I was watching Music Bank the other day, and there was one group that caught my eye"

"Which one?" the MCs asked quickly.

"100%...?" she replied doubtfully.

"Oh! Yeah, yeah, 100%! And who do you like in 100%?"

"No, no, I don't like anyone I just..."

"Come on, they are your hoobaes right? Just tell us, I'm sure one caught you attention" he winked at her, making Suzy blush and laugh once more.

"I... I liked... Changbum... oppa?"

"Oh! Changbum-ah! 100%'s dancing machine!" Doni MC said cheerfully.

"Yeah... yes"

"Now that I think of it, you two would look good together!" the MC commented as if he had just thought about it.

Suzy just smiled and nodded a few times, and soon the interview centered on the other members.

"That's it?" Chanyong asked incredusly, leaving his phone on the side. "This is why you got so mad at Changbum-ah?"

"I.. I just..." Changhyun just mumbled while shyly looking down, avoiding his hyung's eyes.

"Yah, let's go" Chanhee said then, grabbing his dongsaeng by the hand and taking him outside the dance studio.

"Well... that was awkward" Changbum said, once he and Chanyong were left alone once more.

"I know, it was obvious she just said it because she was under pressure. Who in their right mind would choose you over me?" Chanyong asked mockingly, walking towards the wall and sitting down on the floor, resting his back on it.

"Yeah... right..." Changbum replied without really paying attention, while grabbing his phone and starting to type a text.

"Saw you on Weekly Idol! Don't worry, everyone thinks you were just saying it because you were under pressure, we're on the clear ;) "

He sat next to his friend, and just then his phone rang again, telling him he had a new message.

"Oh, I'm glad! I was scared someone might find out, but I can relax now. When can I see you, oppa? I miss you :( "

Changbum smiled at the screen while typing a short "Tonight. I miss you too", and pocketed his phone in a hurry, since Chanyong was starting to look at him, curious.

 

 

 

florkyuminI hope you liked it! Let me know :)

 

If any of you would like to request a one shot of any paring, go to chapter one to choose an author, and to chapter two to check the request form.