ChunjixNiel (Requested by SuperJunior713)

Not So Common OTPs One Shot Shop [HIATUS]

 

 

 

florkyumin: Hellooooooo~ Here's your Chuniel update! I'm sorry I took a while and I really hope you like it! I'm glad you requested fluff since I'm most comfortable writing that kind of stuff, so with no further ado, here it is! 

You'll notice I used their new hair styles, so let's pretend this is like fortune telling, and that this will be happening next week ;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yaaaaaaaaah!" Chunji run into his friend's bedroom, and punched him on his right shoulder twice, "happy birthday!!"

"Yaaaaaaaah!!! Hyuuuuuuuung!" the younger one complained, rubbing his shoulder with his hand and pouting like a five year old. "It hurts!"

"Awww, I'm sorry Niel-ah. You're a big boy now, right?" he , laughing.

"Yah! Anyways, what did you get me?"

"They only thing you think about is presents?"

"Well, it's my birthday so"

Chunji frowned, sitting on Niel's bed, next to him. He sighed.

"Oh... hyung... I was kidding, if you didn't get me anything..."

"Of course I'll give you something" the older one said, looking straight to the wall in front of him instead of his friend.

"Yay!" he smiled in a childish way, making Chunji feel butterflies right down his stomac. "What did you get me?"

"Well I thought about it hard..." he began slowly, still not looking at his friend's eyes, "I wanted to give you something no one else could"

"So...?"

"Ok... I...--"

"NIEL-AAAAAAAAAH!" a short boy with birght red hair came into the room smiling, with a big cake in his hands, and followed by two brunettes who were carring some sodas and glasses. "Happy birthday kiddo" the red head said, also punching Niel's arm and then his back, and sitting at the other side of him.

"Hyung! Happy birthday!" one of the boys that had a bottle of soda said, sitting on the floor. The tall, dark haired one that was with him also sat down, congratulating Daniel the same way.

"Yah, Niel-ah, I bought you a cake" the skinny boy that sat next to him commented, passing him the sweet baked dessert.

"L.Joe hyunggg!" Daniel said, unable to hide his happiness while looking at the buttercream frosting. "You shouldn't have!"

"Well, anything for my little dongsaeng, right?" L.Joe got his right arm around Niel's shoulders, embracing him tightly for a few seconds, messing up his hair with his other hand.

"Hyung, let's eat!"

"Yah! Ricky-yah, the birthday boy should be the first to eat"

"But I'm hungry! I haven't had breakfast yet!"

The red head rolled his eyes, giving Daniel a knife to cut the cake. They sang him a birthday song, and soon the birthday boy was giving each one a piece of cake. He reached Chunji last, and realized he didn't seem to be in a good mood.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Niel asked, looking at his friend confused.

"Nothing" he simply replied, refusing the cake his friend was offering him.

Daniel was about to reply, but soon L.Joe was getting his attention once more, grabbing his arm and talking about the stuff he could do now that he wasn't a teen anymore -he was turning 20 now.

Teen Top's leader walked into the room then, a little sleepy and shushing everyone, his light blue hair all messed up under a cap, and slowly went to where Niel was and gave him a small present: a videogame.

"Thanks hyung!" the boy said cheerfully. CAP just nodded and left the room again, taking both maknaes Ricky and Changjo with him, talking about what they would make for lunch that day.

The room went quiet for a while, only L.Joe, Chunji and the birthday boy left, until the blond one got to his feet, and excused himself hurriedly, leaving the room.

He got into the bedroom he shared with Ricky and closed the door, lying on his bed with his face to the ceiling. What was he expecting...?

Knock knock knock

"Who is it?" Chunji asked a little annoyed.

"Hyung, it's me" Niel's voice said from the other side of the door, sounding a little cautious. "Can I come in?"

"Sure"

The boy slowly opened the door and entered Chunji's bedroom, and sat by his friend's feet.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" he asked, after a few seconds.

"Nothing" he replied, giving him the same answer as before.

"Yah! I know something's wrong"

"Nothing, Niel-ah, really"

"Why don't you come and have some cake and we'll play some videogames?" the younger one said, smiling with inocent expectation.

Chunji sighed, sitting up. How could he stay mad at someone so clueless and cute? He didn't even know what had he done wrong. He didn't even know he had done something wrong. And how could he? Why would he? Chunji never even got the nerve to tell him the truth, to tell him what he had been feeling the past few months, how he hated everytime L.Joe was close to him because he knew what his friend felt for Niel too. How was he expecting someone so naive, to figure all that out by himself?

"Fine, hyung will go play with you" he said, in a tired tone of voice as if he was doing it against his will.

"Yay!" the younger boy got to his feet and his smile got even wider, walking to the door. He stopped on his tracks before fully opening the door, though, and turned, looking at his friend who was on his feet and behind him by now. "Hyung...?"

"Mmmm?"

"You never told me what my birthday present was" he said slowly.

"Oh... right"

They looked at each other for a brief moment.

"So...? Tell me!"

"Well..." Chunji paused, thinking. Should he really bring that up now? What if Daniel... didn't feel the same way? He would make him feel uncomfortable and upset, and being his birthday would make it all worse. "Maybe I should give it to you some other time..."

"But my birthday's today" Niel interrupted him, closing the bedroom door.

"Yeah, but, I'm not sure if you'll like it so..."

"Why wouldn't I? It's gonna be from you, there's no way I couldn't like it" he walked a step forward, looking right into Chunji's eyes.

"Fine.... I..." he wasn't able to say anything else, because all of a sudden he had someone's plump lips pressed right against his. He blinked a few times, Niel's face inches from his, slowly moving away once the kiss was broken.

He looked straight at his dongsaeng, blinking again, his mind as blank as a piece of white paper, his mouth unable to form a single word.

"Hyung" Niel called, shaking a hand in front of Chunji's eyes to call his attention. "Hyung!" he repeated, a little louder this time.

"What, what, why---" the older one mumbled, still confused.

Daniel rolled his eyes and grabbed his hyung's face between both hands, forcing him to stay still and look right at him. "Hyung, I know" he stated calmly, without loosing his smile at all.

"You... what... how...?"

"Well... you've been kinda obvious, you know. And also, L.Joe hyung told me" he laughed, letting go of his face.

"L.Joe...?"

"Yeah... he told me like a month ago, and said that since you weren't going to say anything soon, that he would try to force you to. So he's been all clingy and touchy on purpose, trying to get you to talk" Niel explained, walking backwards and resting his back on the door behind him.

"He... what?"

"I know, it was so dumb, right? But aparently it worked, you got so upset today---"

"YAAAH!!!!" Chunji shouted, lifting an acusing finger at him. "YOU TWO DID THIS ON PURPOSE???? I'M GONNA KILL YOU AHN DANIEL" he moved forward trying to grab his friend, but the younger was too fast. He opened the bedroom door and run away, laughing while his hyung run behind him through the entire appartment.

 

 

 

 

"I think Niel hyung already told everything to Chunji hyung" Ricky said to L.Joe that afternoon. "I saw them making out a while ago in the kitchen".

"Oh no" L.Joe replied, sounding scared.

"What?"

"Chunji's gonna kill me now" he explained with a heavy sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

florkyumin: Ahhh~ let me know what you think! :D And you can request as many times as you want! Check the other writers since they are also really good :)

 

 

 

 

 

NOW FOR ANYONE THAT'D LIKE TO REQUEST A ONE SHOT, GO TO CHAPTER TWO AND CHECK THE REQUEST FORM :D