ChanyeolxLuhan (Requested by MaknaeJongie)

Not So Common OTPs One Shot Shop [HIATUS]

ChanLu

 

Luhan and Chanyeol have been going out for some time now. Although madly in love with each other, they've had very little time together. They're both busy with college and need to focus on books instead of dating. Finding time to see each other has gotten more complicated ever since Luhan got a full time job.

Luhan couldn't take the time away from his boyfriend any longer and decided to call in sick. He called Chanyeol and told him to ditch class and meet him at their favorite bakery in thirty minutes.

Chanyeol misses him too, so he happily called the school and faked sick. The impromptu date got him excited. He hurried to get dressed and rush off to meet his boyfriend.

Chanyeol had a huge smile on his face when he walked into the bakery. This place brings him back to the days when they had just started dating and were able to meet up everyday. They spent hours in this bakery eating, talking, and kissing. Oh, how Chanyeol misses Luhan's sweet sweet kisses.

Luhan was seated in the back at a table meant for two. He waved his hand and signaled Chanyeol to come over.

When he made it to the table, Luhan stood up and pulled the chair out for him. Chanyeol blushed as he sat down and Luhan smirked while pushing the chair back in.

"So, how have you been?' Luhan smiled at Chanyeol and passed him his beverage.

"Okay, I guess. Just bored of all this studying." He pouted cutely and took a sip of his smoothie, causing Luhan to laugh at his silliness.

"Dont worry, we'll be done soon. Then you can have fun with me." Luhan sent him a playful smile. Chanyeol ignored the last part of his comment and continued the conversation.

"How's work?"

"Stupid. They're making me do all sorts of wierd stuff just cuz I'm the newbie."

"Aw. But you're being assigned to a big project soon, right?"

"Yup. I wont be considered a newbie anymore once I show them my amazing capabilities."

"That's my boy!" Chanyeol stretched his hand out and patted Luhan's head with a big grin on his face.

"God, I missed that goofy grin of yours." The two chuckled and began eating their cake.

"Try this." Luhan pushed his bubble tea over to Chanyeol.

"Mm, delicious." He smiled and pushed it back.

"You like it?" Luhan took the straw out of Chanyeol's beverage and put it into his own. The two giggled while sharing the drink and staring into each other's eyes.

"Luhan!!!" They looked up to find their friends Xiumin and Sehun walking in and annoying all of the customers with their yelling.

"." Luhan lowered his head and pushed Chanyeol's down as well, hoping the two ers wouldn't find them and decide to leave.

"Luhan! Omo! You're on a date~" Xiumin jumped up and down, squealing.

"Hi hyung!" Sehun waved at him and brought over two chairs from the empty table next to them. They sat down and Chanyeol's face saddened while Luhan showed a blank expression.

The two haven't seen each other in so long and wanted to have some time alone together without any interruptions. 

"What are you retards doing here?" Luhan looked at the two uninvited guests with displeaseure.

"We went over to Kris' but he kicked us out." Sehun said while frowning.

"How'd you know I was here?" Luhan asked confused.

"We went to your work and you weren't there so we guessed you'd be with Channie." Xiumin said while smiling.

Luhan threw a plastic fork at his face. "Yah! Who said you can call him that?"

Xiumin snickered and threw the fork into the trash can beside them.

"Why'd he kick you out?" Chanyeol asked looking at Sehun.

"Um, we sort of..upset him."

"How?" Both Chanyeol and Luhan were curious now.

"He was talking on the phone to someone and he started blushing, so Xiumin started squealing and the person on the other line could hear. Kris hung up due to embarrassment." Sehun began explaining.

"Then he chased me all around the apartment trying to hit me. I slipped on his new leather jacket and ended up tearing it." Xiumin continued.

"Thats's when he grabbed both of us and kicked us out." The two pouted.

"He said something about 'never come back'." Xiumin said with a puzzled look on his face.

Luhan started cracking up. "Kris must be pissed!"

He kept laughing, causing Xiumin and Sehun to feel bad. Chanyeol smiled seeing Luhan enjoy himself like this.

When he finally calmed down, he took a deep breath before speaking again. 

"Thanks for sharing your funny story, now get out." He said the last part with a straight face.

Xiumin and Sehun began whining and Chanyeol smiled knowing Luhan wanted to be alone with him.

"Why dont the four of us hang out together?" Sehun suggested.

Chanyeol pouted. He worried Luhan might agree since these are his closest friends.

"Out!" Luhan ordered and kicked their legs under the table.

"Alright, alright! Geez." The two got up and walked out, leaving the couple alone in the bakery.

Chanyeol let out a sigh of relief and decided to tease his boyfriend for making their friends leave.

"Why'd you kick them out?"

"They're being annoying, duh." Luhan answered a bit annoyed himself.

"But they were already kicked out once by Kris." Chanyeol faked a frown.

"So?" Luhan was mad now.

"Aren't you being a bit mean?"

"You wanna be with them?! Fine! Forget our stupid date and go after them! I bet they're still bumming around in the parking lot."  Luhan slammed his fork down on the table and crossed his arms in frustration.

Chanyeol chuckled. "You're being like this because you're upset our date was interrupted, right?" He continued to speak in a teasing tone.

Luhan cleared his throat. "Sort of." Chanyeol raised an eyebrow.

"Yes! I want us to be alone and have a good time, just the two of us, on our date! We haven't seen each other in weeks and we NEED this precious time to ourselves." He avoided his playful lover's eyes. 

Chanyeol started squealing, attracting the attention the other customers. He kept doing it - and very loudly - so it began to embarass Luhan.

"Calm down, would you?" He muttered.

"But I'm so happy!!!" Luhan turned red at his comment. He didn't know what to do and eventually gave up trying to quiet him down.

Chanyeol got some cake with his fork and offered it to Luhan. He opened his mouth and Chanyeol stuffed the cake in while giggling. He decided to just smile and enjoy Chanyeol's cute dorky self.

Then it's his turn to be playful.

He grabbed more cake and fed Chanyeol, making sure to get frosting all over his lips while doing so. He chuckled and pointed at his lips.

"You got some frosting there."

"Oh!" Chanyeol brought a napkin up to his face.

"Where?" He was about to wipe his mouth, but Luhan leaned in and his lips clean instead.

He froze for a second and stared at him wide eyed before smiling.

"You want to make out so badly right now, dont you?"

"Hell yes! Now get over here!" Luhan grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him in, pressing their lips together.

The kiss seemed rough, but tasted sweet. The two melted with the taste of the other's lips on theirs.

Chanyeol pushed Luhan off and chuckled at his whimpering due to the loss of pleasure.

"Desperate much? Let's go do this outside." He got up and stretched his hand out with a smirk on his face.

"Well damn." Luhan smiled as he got up and intertwined his fingers with Chanyeol's.

The two walked out of the bakery holding hands tightly and giggling.

They decided to always make time for their relationship because they cant stand the time apart. It's not like they'll mind missing school or work anyway. Their love is their top priority <3

 

 

KeyShawol: ChanLu is a rare pairing indeed. I had fun writting this, although a little stumped. This is my first time writting EXO, can you believe it? lol Hope you enjoyed reading this, MaknaeJongie! I tried my best to bring you the fluff you wanted. Let me know what you think and thanks for requesting ^~^