GikwangxSuzy (Requested by skibop)

Not So Common OTPs One Shot Shop [HIATUS]

 

 
 “Gikwang  Where. Are. You?” an angry voice could be heard across the appartment; Gikwang dropped the glass of juice he was preparing to drink, making a mess all over. Bitting his bottom lip, he couldn’t come with a reason for her anger this time.  Heavy steps followed by more shouts made him turn around just as she entered the kitchen. With a sigh he lifted his hands up, trying to make Suzy calm down a little, he spoke carefully,
 
“What’s the matter jagi...?”
 
“What’s the matter?!  I’ll tell you what’s the matter! Remember that i told you i wanted to go to the mall later today? Well, It’s later and here you are in only your underwear around the kitchen.”
 
With an exasperate sigh he tried to reason with her, “Suzy, i thought we went over this. I have a photoshoot with the guys later, I’m sorry. I promise I’ll go with you tomorrow.”
 
That clearly didn’t calm her, on contrary, she seemed even more upset, “Of course you will close the guys over me. Maybe you should just date one of them and leave me be.”
 
“Suzy...that’s not what i meant. It’s an official meeting i can’t miss this one, you know I-“, his words were cut off midway by Suzy.
 
“Oh give me a break, It’s not like you can’t be late for those silly things.  Just go get dressed, we’re leaving in 5 minutes.” The second she finished her sentence she saw the broken glass on the floor. “You’re unbelievable! I won’t clean that up, you better do something about it before we leave”, with an eye-roll Suzy left the room.
 
Left alone, Gikwang was thankful that it wasn’t as worse as he expected it to be, grabbing his phone he sent a quick message to DooJun saying that he was going to be late. He then went to dress up quickly then cleaned up his mess. In 5 minutes tops he was waiting for Suzy at the car. Of course she was late but Gikwang was already used to it and didn’t mind it anymore.
 
With confident steps she approached the car without taking her eyes off her phone screen as she seemed to be texting with someone.  He couldn’t stop staring at her since she was wearing that beautiful sky-blue dress that fit her perfectly. The one he got for her on their anniversary. A small smile formed on his lips as he remembered how he gave it to Suzy and how she ed about it.
He quickly got into the car just as she was slipping into the passanger seat; starting the engine he couldn’t help noticing she wasn’t even looking at him, let alone talk to him as she was too busy texting.
 
“Who are you texting, dear?”
 
“Just a friend.” She ended the conversation quickly, not in the mood for talking to him right now.
 
Deciding it wouldn’t be a wise choice to piss her off now with his questions, he let it go. They were getting close to the mall anyway. Just as Gikwang was parking, Suzy turned her head to face him and spoke in a cheerful tone “How about you wait here?  You don’t know how to shop with a girl...you’re annoying, to put it simply. And our taste don’t match either.” She said it like it was nothing but he knew he shouldn’t be hurt by those words, they weren’t meant to hurt, she just spoke her mind. Giving her a long look he just nodded in agreement but deep down, not that deep actually, he wished Suzy would want him around more often,  not when she needs something.
 
 
 
Checking his watch again, he gave un exasperate sigh and reached for his phone, he called one of his friends asking to pick Suzy up from the mall in about an hour. Accepting his request, Gikwang thank him whole heartly as he hurried towards the studio. Running as fast as he could along the long hallways to the shooting area, he was panting heavily when he finally reached his fellow members.
 
“Look who decided to finally join us” they mocked him, already used to his being late because of Suzy, but that didn’t mean they agreed to this life style.
 
“Leave me be.  It’s not my fault she wanted to go to the mall...” he mumbled as he looked aside.
 
“You should try standing your ground for once. You know these are important things for us, you can’t keep on being late or miss them because she says so. It’s not right.” Doojun said placing a hand on his shoulder for support.
 
“You try saying something to her...” he said upset.
 
“Dude, you’re whipped.” Yoseob said laughing, which made the other start laughing too.
 
“I’m not whipped” Gikwang said scoffing and rolling his eyes.
 
“Oh, yes you are!” they continued to make fun of him until the manager told them off. They were there with a reason and it wasn’t to play. They had work to do; taking pictures for their upcoming album. Changing sets, clothes, hairstyles several times, time passed by very quickly for them but that didn’t mean they weren’t tired and hungry. But they were professional until the end, they couldn’t afford having stiff expressions.
 
Bidding farewell to the others he went to his car and drove home, he knew what was awaiting for him but he only wanted to get it over quick.  Gulping, he manned up and opened the door slowly. Checking left to right, there was no sign of Suzy being there. Sighing in relief as he got himself a few more minutes to himself, he strode over to the bedroom.
Big mistake.
 
There was Suzy, eyeing him angrily but keeping shut. Not really knowing what to say he believed apologizing would be best.
 
“Jagi, I’m sorry, but i had to leave-“
 
“Not another word! Did you really have to embarrass me like that?  Asking a friend to take me home, i am that important to you? You couldn’t even take ten minutes for me??” Suzy asked him raising her voice question by question.
 
“I already told you i had plans for today.  I got scolded for being late too...” Gikwang trailed off as he wasn’t sure how Suzy would take that.
 
“Do i look like i care?! I am more important than your friends, i should be your number one!” She was practically screaming now. Getting up as their argument heated up, she ended up slapping him across the face when he raised his voice above her, calling her names.
 
Deciding he had enough, Gikwang grabbed her forearms and pushed her on the bed. With an annoyed expression he spoke in a threatening voice just as she was about to get up, “Sit down and shut up.”
 
Going up on the bed too, he climbed on top of her, smirking. She was too taken aback to say something, she just stood there, looking at his every move with her eyes wide open. 
 

A second later, he roughly crashed his lips against hers, pinning her into a position where she couldn’t move more matter how much she struggled.

He pulled away again to look at her face; she still struggled, annoyed at what he was doing at a time like this.

“Now…” He began, “I’m going to show you how much you mean to me, whether you like it or not.”

Suzy braced herself with what was going to come next. Again, Gikwang pressed his lips against her. She bit him, not ready to give in yet. Gikwang pulled away, only to come back kissing her neck and making her squirm underneath him.

“Ah!” She sighed unwillingly, as he began to on her sensitive spot. With her distracted, his hand s up her shirt, rubbing the fabric that covered her s. Her s began to get hard as the heat raised in her cheeks.

She let out another sigh, Gikwang thought she had finally given in; he freed her arms for a moment to remove his shirt. In his moment of ambition, she took the chance to turn him over. With his hands tangled in his shirt above his head, he was trapped under her small body with her core resting right on his hardening member.

She smiled at the scene below her. Gikwang gulped, his rashness would get him nowhere good. He shuttered at her stern look as she slowly lowered herself towards him, rubbing herself tauntingly against him.

“Suzy…” He tried to speak, only to earn a glare from the girl above him.

“Now it’s my turn to show you how much you mean to me, whether you like it or not.” She mocked.

She bit her lip as she ran her hands over Gikwang’s exposed abdomen. He groaned as she continued to grind against him. Her fingers traced around his skin as she leaned close to him in an attempt to kiss him, only to pull back at the last second, teasing him. She continued to run her hands all over his chest and her lips made contact with his jawline. She kissed all up and down it before traveling further down his neck before biting down on his collarbone. He grunted; her taunting was too much for him to handle. He untangled his hands and threw his shirt across the room before changing position again.

Again, Suzy was pinned down. Gikwang kissed her quickly, before going to her neck again. He bit at the spot that made her gasp in ecstasy. With that as a good sign, he pried her shirt off of her. He slid his bare torso against her. The heat was too much to handle, again she inhaled. Her back arched as his hands fiddled with her bra clasps, all the while he continued his kisses closer and closer to her s.

With the bra undone and discarded, tongue flicked at her before he began to on it. Her other rested in his free hand as he began to massage gently. Her eyes rolled in the back off her head.

“Ahhhh!” She cried. Her toes curled from the feeling. He stopped the he was working on and moved to the other, repeating the process. Once that was over, he traveled lower.  He at the rim of her pants, before ing them and pulling them down a long with her underpants.  He bit her hip, kissing it lovingly, before going to the spot he really wanted to get to.

He pulled her legs over his shoulder, before kissing her core. He the outside, before putting his tongue inside her. She cried as she pressed him closer and closer to her.

“Deeper…” She requested. He obeyed. “Deeper!” She demanded again. Again, he listened. “Deeper!” She cried once more.

Gikwang pulled away his lips, before leaning towards her and kissing her lips. “As you wish.” He smirked.

Gikwang removed his pants and boxers before positioning himself in front of her entrance. “Are you ready?” He smirked.

Suzy glared, “Just do it!”

He did; he pushed himself inside her. The warmth of her made his head tilt back, before he pulled out and pushed back in again. Suzy pulled him closer and kissed him passionately. She pushed him, changing positions once more. She leaned against him, grinding with him as he pumped in and out of her. She rode him. Her hands rested against his chest for support as her cries began to grow louder. Gikwang grabbed her hips and helped her ram them against his; bringing them closer together.  Gikwang grunted at the action as Suzy began to call his name.

“Gikwang!” She cried.

He smiled as he heard her. “Yes, Suzy?” He tried to sound as composed as he could.

“Oh!” She sighed, “Faster!” She requested. He obeyed.

As he began to pick up speed, Gikwang began to feel the end coming soon. He against Suzy harder. Suzy’s neck ached back as she felt herself near the end too.

“Faster…” She begged. Gikwang went faster. They were both panting hard, and just before Gikwang finished he pulled out and pushed back inside roughly, inside her. She returned the favor as she finished that moment. Suzy collapsed onto his chest, as Gikwang pulled her closer, wrapping his arms around her and kissed her forehead.

"How was it?" Gikwang asked smiling in content.

"Well...I've seen you do better.", she smirked as she heard Gikwang murmur something upset/

"Oh really? Then you should prepare yourself for what's coming next" he laughed while he put Suzy under him again, going for another round.

 

 

Thirteen813: I'm really sorry it took so long but ihad some problems and couldn't write it sooner, hope you will understand and like this :D