MyungsooxMin (Requested by Luckybear2)

Not So Common OTPs One Shot Shop [HIATUS]

Thirteen813: Here it is~ The long awaited MyungMin

 

Myungsoo sitting in his car, looking around to see if someone was aproaching him but the cap he was wearing was covering half his face so he couldn't"erally see well and it was so late at night too. Checking his phone he noticed that she was 15 minutes late and there weren't any missed calls nor texts. And she is never late...at least not withput saying anything. What was keeping her so busy that she couldn't say a word to him? Deep in his thoughts, he was a little surprised when someone opened  the door and floped on the front seat, next to him.

"Woah you scared me!" he said after he saw who that person was. "What were you doing? You kept me waiting for so long i was starting to have doubts about whether you were coming or not", L didn't look at her as his lips formed a cute little pout.

"Sorry... I was being followed..." Min said angrily.

"Oh are you sure he isn't following you now too? You know we can't be seen by anyone."

"I know! I lost him, that's why i was late. Shouldn't you be asking if i am alright first?" Min threw him a death glare.

Myungsoo finally looked at her, smiling at her ever so sweetly, leaning closer and closer to her, until his lips were slightly touching her ear. as he whispered "I'm sorry dear, and I love you~" . This always worked like a charm, whenever she was mad or down, those three words always brought back the sparks in her eyes. 

"So, how were you today?", L asked as he tried to  turn his body so he could look at his girl better.

"Just the usual, boy bands asking me out, me kindly refusing..." Min sighed as she closed her eyes.

"What was that sigh for?", L chuckled slightly, "Do you want to date them too?"

"No... Not really...But you know... I-" she was abruptly interupted.

"I know. It's been a while since we..", exhaling soflty, Myungsoo leaned once again towards MIn, placed a hand on her cheek, and then kissed her deeply. Afterall it had been a few weeks since they last saw each other, let alone get down to physical contact.Parting his lips a little, Myungsoo, brushed her lip with his tongue, as a form of asking her to part her lips too. Tongues swirling and fighting for the win made the kiss more and more passionate.

 

Flashlight! Light invaded the close and intimate space. L looked around  in fear to spot the source, but couldn't see anything at first. Looking closely, he finally noticed it, behind a car that was just in front of them; a girl dressed in black, head to toe, with a camera in her hand.

"I thought you said you got rid of her" Myungsoo clenched his teeth.

"I did! I swear i did!" Min said desperately. "Do you think she caught us? Like got a clear picture of us?"  she asked grabbing L's arm.

"I don't think so... There was no way she could see our face... I think we better go somewhere else for now", he said as he turned the engine on. Leaving the underground parking lot so forcefully, the tires made a powerful noise. Driving in silence for a while, they finally stopped in front of a motel.

"I think we are safe now. We should start being even more careful from now on, at least for a while. Min..."

"I know." she said shortly.  This time it was Min's  turn  to kiss Myungsoo for dear life, grabbing his neck in order to bring his impossibly closer. Taking a break as they both were short on breath, L looked around to see where they were at. Noticing the building behind them he smirked cheekly.

"I think we should move this some place else" he said as he pointed at the motel...

 

 

The end~~

Sorry it's nothing rated M but i honestly didn't know how to make this rated and sorry it took so long to post too. It's nothing great but i hope you liked it xD And one more thing, if some words appear in blue or underlined, idk why is that but don't click on them, they're ads. Maybe it's because i'm not familiar with this laptop (It's not mine lol) and it kinda does it's own thing idk idk i'm confused with it.