SHINeexMissA (Requested by WooZyshipper)

Not So Common OTPs One Shot Shop [HIATUS]

 

 

SHINee x Miss A for WooZyShipper! by florkyumin.

 

 

 

It was almost 9am and four SHINee members were sitting around the living room's table, having breakfast. Only the leader was missing, but no one really worried since it was Sunday and that meant they didn't have to get up early, though they usually did, just out of mere routine.

Onew came walking in then, slowly, holding some letters in his hands and a sleepy look on his face.

"What's that?" Taemin asked with a cute smile, getting up and grabbing the papers his hyung was holding.

"Just fanmail, I suppose. No one really sends letters this days so..."

"This one's for me!" the maknae said cheerfully, and then he passed the remaining ones to their destinataries. He froze, then, reading the last one he was holding with a surprised look.

"What" Key asked coldly.

"This one's for Onew hyung"

"So?" just by Kibum's tone of voice, you could tell he couldn't care less about the other's fanmail. He was too busy reading the ten ones he had in his hands.

"It's not from a fan... It's from... Bae Suzy"

"WHAT?" they all jumped up and screamed together, looking at Taemin and then at Onew back and forth several times.

"What??" Onew asked, grabbing the letter in a hurry, and tearing it open. He read it in silence, his eyes widenning every second, until Key just couldn't bare it anymore and took the piece of paper out of the leader's hands and read it out loud.

"I hope you can come to the King's hotel tonight, where I'm having a small birthday party. See you there! What" he paused, looking up at his friends. "What the hell?"

"Suzy asked you to her birthday party??" Minho asked in plain surprise.

"I don't know, I'm shocked too, I..."

Jonghyun just sat there, not saying a word.

"Great, now he is mad" Key whispered to his hyung.

"But... but I didn't do anything"

"Are we all invited?" the maknae asked loudly with a smile, oblivious to all the fuss that was going on.

"No, you " Key replied, "wake up! Just Jinki hyung's invited"

"Oh..."

"I think we should all go" the leader said to his dongsaengs. "I'm sure there wont be any problem"

"Great! I'll go decide what to wear then!" Taemin stood up and grabbed Minho by the arm, taking him to the bedroom too.

The other three just sat there in silence, finishing their breakfast. After a while, Key decided to leave as well, leaving Onew and Jonghyun alone.

"Are you... are you mad?" the older one asked slowly.

"Why would I be...?"

"I know you like her"

"I don't--"

"Come on, Jonghyun-ah. It's ok. I'm sure I was only invited since we've been MCing a lot together lately, that's all"

"It's ok, really, I---"

"Fine. I have to go now, I'll see you guys later so we can all go together, okay?" Onew interrupted him, getting up. He waved at him with a smile and left, leaving Jonghyun alone.

The afternoon went by extremedly fast, and soon all five of them were getting ready for the party.

They arrived at the hotel and walked awkwardly around, until they met with some other idols that were invited. While Minho and Key where fooling around with some Super Junior members, and Taemin was dancing with EXO's Kai, Onew and Jonghyun just sat in a corner, not eve talking.

Suddenly, Key appeared with a "lets get this over with" look, grabbing both his friends by the hand and pulling them to were Suzy was standing, chatting with one of Wonder Girl's members.

"Suzy-shi, I'm sorry to bother you" Kibum said, still holding a tight grip around his friend's hands. "But we need to setle this now. Why did you invite just Onew hyung to your birthday party?"

"Oh... that... well..." she looked around uneasy, until the girl who was talking to her walked forward.

"I... I asked her to" she said, a little shy.

"What? Yeeun noona?" Key asked, confused.

"I... yeah..." she looked down, and Onew just smiled a little awkwardly, taking her hand and gesturing her to follow him to one of the tables.

"Ok so that was weird. But oh well, at least it solved one mistery" he looked at Suzy once more, and then at his friend, and said. "Hyung likes you. Do you like him?"

"YAH! WANNA DIE?" Jonghyun yelled, punching his dongsaeng's shoulder with all his strengh.

Suzy just giggled, looking at the two friends.

"Is that a yes?" Key asked, ignoring the older one's punchs and yells.

She didn't reply, but only smiled at him for a second, and then looked away as if she was a little shy.

"Ooohhh" he exclaimed as if he had just realized something. He smirked, pushing Jonghyun to where Suzy was, and after winking at her, he left, leaving them both alone.

"I'm sorry about him... I..."

"I don't mind" she replied kindly.

They stayed there in an awkward silence, until Suzy asked, "Is it true?"

"What?"

"Do you... do you like me?" she was nerviously laughing when asking, but that didn't make it any less comfortable for Jonghyun. He just looked down, unable to reply.

Suzy smiled to herself, and without any second thoughts she just leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.

Jonghyun looked up in shock, and found Suzy standing there, blushing but smiling confident at the same time.

"This... I... Would you like to... go get something to drink?"

She laughed at his awkwardness and nodded, grabbing his arm and walking next to him.

Key, a few meters away, watched the whole thing while saying, "why so dumb, Kim Jonghyun..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

florkyumin: I'm sorry this is so lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I've never actually written anything with SHINee members and I really don't know them much since I'm not their fan, so please understand if some interactions don't really match their characters lol. Hope you liked it, and if not still let me know and I'll try to make a better one! xD Baiii ♥

 

 

If you want to request, just go to the One Shot forms on ep 2 and then leave a comment! :D