ZicoxCL (Requested by Varsha)

Not So Common OTPs One Shot Shop [HIATUS]

ZL

 

Zico ran into the cafeteria excitedly with a dvd case in his hand.
"Guys! Guys! Check this out! You guys are gonna be sooo jealous!" He laughed as the other boys stood up around him to see what he had.
"Why's the title taped over?" His friend, Taeil, asked.
"Cuz I'll get detention if I'm caught with this stuff again." Zico scrunched his face.
"Ohhhhh!" His friends now knew what it was.
"!" They yelled out and got excited.
"Shhh! Keep it down, will you?" They laughed and calmed down while crowding around him as he took the dark colored tape off.
"This isn't just any vid, guys. This disc contains all three of the ' Worship' films."
"Wooo!!!!" The boys started reaching for it, but Zico stepped back to prevent them from getting their hands on it.
He stepped back too much and ended up bumping into a girl and made her fall down onto the floor. 
"Aish." He heard a faint voice and turned to see the girl.
What he found was an amazing, beautiful face. He was in awe while the other boys laughed at the milk spilled all over her. He got up and helped her up as well. He cleared his throat and avoided her eyes.
"Mianhae." She nodded with an upset frown and walked away without saying anything. Zico was left staring at her. 
"Yah, she's cute." His friends cooed and hit him playfully.  
"Dude, you serious? That ain't your type of girl." One of his friends said, ending the teasing. 
"Shut up, Kyung. You gotta admit, that girl is FINE! Haha!" Taeil said while fist pumping Zico.
"Hmm. Havent really checked out that body yet." He raised an eyebrow and turned to look at her at the other end of the cafeteria. 
She was cleaning her uniform with the help of some other girls at her table. Napkins were being pressed all over her to dry off the milk, and Zico couldn't help roaming his eyes everywhere and stopping at  certain places. His friends fell to the ground laughing and clutching their stomachs. 
~~~~~
"I need to go make a phone call. I will be back in ten minutes, so dont you dare think of skipping! Especially you, Mr. Zico." The teacher glared at him as he smirked and rocked his chair carelessly.
The teacher left the room and Zico didnt hesitate at all before standing up and walking over to the open window.
"Yah, U-Kwon, you coming?"
"Nah, man. I dont wanna get another detention with michin gae saem." U-Kwon faked a shiver, making Zico laugh.
"Okay then. I'll go have fun all on my own." He jumped out the window and ran away towards the school's art building.
"No one will be here. I can watch videos on my phone~" He skipped down the halls, humming, and stopped in front of the chorus room. He heard something strange coming out of there. It was rap. A girl rapping.
"Woah. She's good." Zico opened the door slightly and took a peek  inside. The girl rapping was the girl from earlier.
"Okay, she's definitely badass if she skips class and raps like that." He continued to stand there watching her, until she felt eyes on her and turned around.
"Heyyy~" He leaned against the doorway and tried to look cool. 
"Who are you?" The girl gave him a confused expression that made him nervous.
"Uh, um, ah, I-I bumped into you in the cafeteria and spilled milk all over you." He looked down and rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed.
"Oh, yeah. You're part of those obssessed freshmen." She sent him a teasing smile and he tool a big gulp before speaking.
"N-not obsessed, just... it was my friend's dvd not mine!" She lauged at his reaction.
"I never said I thought it was yours." He blushed at his own stupidity.
"You're cute when you're shy." Zico looked up and met face to face with a beautiful genuine smile.
"So.. Uh, um would you, uh, like maybe be interested in going out, sometime? With me?" He mumbled the last part.
"Are you asking me out?"
"Yeah. I've never asked anyone out before so I dont really know how." She chuckled.
"I'm sorry, but I dont really know you."
" I dont know you either!" He retorted instantly. "I dont even know your name." 
She continued to laugh, but stopped herself before continuing. "I'm sorry but I have to say no. I need to focus on my senior year and cant be distracted by relationships."
"Oh." Zico's awkward smile quickly turned into a frown.
"Can you atleast tell me your name?"
"Chaerin." She flashed him an angel like smile and melt part of his brain.
"I-I'm Zico..."
"Bye, Zico." She picked  her stuff up and headed for the door.
He was stuck in some sort of trance for a while, but he came back to his senses and caught up with her.
"Chaerin noona!" She stopped and turned to face him.
"That looks heavy. Let me help you." He took the books from her and opened the door with his free hand while keeping it open with his back pressed against it. She blushed at his sweet action.
"Oh, gomaweo." He smiled and followed her out.
"You know, noona, I can wait until you graduate." He caught her by suprise and pecked her cheek. She froze at first, but then she smiled and leaned in closer.
She gently pressed her lips on his, causing him to go into a state of shock.
"You'll get more on graduation day."
 
 
KeyShawol: Oh my gosh! So many apologies for not updating recently //bow. I've been busy with school ;( But dont worry, I'm back and I'll be updating regularly again. I've been working on all of your requests so dont you think I forgot about them! Okay, enjoy this, hope it was worth the wait :&