HenryxBora (Requested by forevershawolxoxo)

Not So Common OTPs One Shot Shop [HIATUS]

Henra

 

Henry parked outside of Bora's apartment and walked in, heading for the elevator. He got off on her floor and went straight to her door.

He knocked and she yelled back. “Just a minute!”

He took a deep breath and waited.

“Oppa!” Bora threw herself at him and gave him a tight squeeze. He smiled and returned the hug.

“Ready for the best date ever?!!!” He yelled with his hands in the air.

She laughed and hit his head playfully. “Shh! Some neighbors are still sleeping.”

Henry grabbed her hand and led her out of the building to his car.

“In here, my lady.” He opened the door and bowed. She giggled and went in. He walked around the front of the car and sat in the driver’s seat. He leaned over and put her seatbelt on for her. Once buckled, they drove off.

They arrived at a small morning café. Henry got out of the car first to open Bora’s door. 

“What are we doing here, oppa?”

“We’re here for breakfast, of course.”

They decided to sit down at one of the tables outside and enjoy the morning breeze before it gets hot and humid.

Bora had already eaten, so she just got a strawberry scone and chamomile tea. Henry ordered himself an entire English style breakfast course.

They finished their meal and left the café, walking towards the park.

“Shall we take a stroll?” Henry smiled cutely at her. She nodded and took his hand.

They roamed around park, hand in hand, looking at the lake and feeding the ducks Henry’s leftover toast.

They went back to the car to take out Bora’s picnic basket and Henry’s backpack.

“Oppa! Let’s find a nice spot under the shade for our picnic.” She batted her eyelashes.

“Hahaha, alright.” He took the basket from her and led the way.

They found some space under a tree and Bora spread the blanket out over the grass for them to sit.

Bora sat down with her legs crossed and Henry laid down with his head on her lap. They stayed in that position for a while just chatting.

Bora got hungry and pushed Henry to sit up and eat.

“I made your favorite~” She smiled brightly.

Henry’s eyes twinkled. “Kimbap?!”
“Yup!” Henry started clapping his hands excitedly while she took the containers and utensils out of the basket.

When they finished eating, he laid back down and brought Bora down with him. She stretched her hand out and grabbed the bag of grapes. She fed him while he trailed his fingers around her entire face.

Bora sat up and started cleaning. A playful smile appeared on Henry’s face as he took two water guns out of his back pack. He tapped her on the shoulder and squirted her face as soon as she turned around.

Instead of getting mad, she rolled her eyes at his childishness. Henry squirted her again and her competitive side came out. She took the second gun away from him.

“You’re so gonna get it, oppa.” She sent him a glare.

“Ah, really?” He asked in a mocking tone.

They got up and started running around, getting each other wet from head to toe. They ran out of water and started laughing at how silly they looked with wet clothes.

“Bora, your make up is running!” Henry clutched his stomach and fell to the ground laughing.

“Oppa!” She whined although smiling. He took a towel out of his bag and tossed it to her.

“Atleast you came prepared.” She cleaned her face and then grabbed another towel to dry his hair. While doing so, she gave him several small kisses. He closed his eyes and smiled from ear to ear.

They walked into the nearby shops, dripping wet, looking for new clothes. Bora picked out a couple look for the two of them. The same color of jeans and the same t-shirt but those in different colors. They wore them out of the store with the wet clothes in plastic bags.

Henry walked over to an accessories stall and started looking at couple rings. Bora came over with a charm bracelet on her wrist.

“Oppa, buy this for me?” She said cutely with a fist on her cheek.

“No.”

“Wae?!” She whined and pouted.

“Cuz.” He turned away and placed the couple rings near the cash register. Bora went to put the bracelet back.

The ahjumma came over and charged him for the rings. He smirked looking over at his girlfriend frowning near the bracelets.

 They sit down on some benches and Henry pulls out two sketchbooks.

“Are we drawing?”

“Uh-huh. Each other.” He showed her a huge grin.

After like thirty minutes, the two were done drawing.

“You first.” Henry looked at Bora’s. It really looked like him.

“Wow, my girl’s not just pretty.”

She giggled and looked at his drawing. It was a stick figure.

“Yah! It took you thirty minutes to draw this?”

“No, that took like thirty seconds.” He noticed she was upset.

“Bora baby, you’re too pretty for me to draw. What if I mess up your beautiful face with my terrible drawing?” He stuck his lower lip out and gave her puppy eyes.

“Then what’d you do this whole time?”

“Stare at you~” He kissed her cheek, causing her to blush slightly.

“What are we doing for dinner?” He asked suddenly.

“I was thinking we order Chinese at my place.”

“Alright. Let’s go!” They walked to his car and drove to Bora’s apartment.

When they got there, Henry opened the car door for her and took his violin case out of the trunk.

He threw himself onto her couch as soon as they entered. Bora went to the kitchen and called the Chinese restaurant for delivery.

“Let me play you a song while we wait.” He took his violin out from its case and she sat down next to him on the couch.

He played her favorite song and even sang a little. She admired his concentration while he played.

The door bell rang, meaning the food arrived, and Henry went into the dining room while Bora went to pay.

After dinner, she walked him to the door, for it was time for him to leave.

“Today was one of the happiest days of my life, Henry oppa.” He held her hands.

“Sorry I have to leave for Canada.” He frowned.

“It’s okay, I understand it’s because of work. Thanks for spending your last day with me.” She flashed him a bright smile.

“Of course, babe.” He leaned in and gave her a kiss.

He took the rings out and put one on her ring finger. She automatically took the other and put it on his ring finger.

“This ring is a promise. I will come back and find you as soon as I return. Don’t you go around trying to be prettier than you already are. If any guys approach you, tell them you already have the cutest, coolest, toughest, iest, most caring boyfriend in the whole wide world. They’re no match for me.” She laughed. “Arasso.”

They held hands and did one final kiss. Bora let go and told him to hurry or else he’ll miss his flight.

Henry waited for her to go in before leaving. 

Outside, in the parking lot, he put his violin in the passenger seat and looked up at her room’s window. She was looking at him.

He waved and blew a kiss. She pretended to catch it and mouthed for him to leave already.

“Okay, okay.” He got into his car and drove to the airport.

 

 

KeyShawol: Is this long enough for you, forevershawolxoxo?? I tried my best to make it long and rom-com like you wanted. Hope you like it and please let me know what you think ^~^

 

If you would like to request a oneshot, please check out chapters 1 & 2.