NielxAll (Requested by mirr-a)

Not So Common OTPs One Shot Shop [HIATUS]

 

Niel's Birthday in Teenland

 

Niel stormed out of his house upset, slamming the door on his way out. He sat on the yard and looked out at the empty street in front of him.

Today is his birthday, and he's all alone. His parents left the country for a free trip his dad got from work, and his friend are off enjoying summer vacation with their families.

He didn't even get a single call, or even a text, congratulating him. How can they not? It's his BIRTHday! Niel's all grown up now, yeah, but he still wants someone to celebrate with.

This would be the perfect time for a lover. When family and friends aren't an option, a lover would be there by his side.

"I wish I had someone to spend my birthday with." He sighed and looked out onto the yard.

A boy with whitish blonde hair ran across his yard.

"I'm late! I'm late! Oh, no!"  The boy hid behind a tree when he saw Niel.

For some reason, Niel felt an attraction towards him.

"Yah, who are you? What are you doing on my yard?" Niel walked over to the tree and his jaw dropped.

There was a door attached onto the tree. "Has this always been here?" He walked around the tree several times, in awe, wondering why he'd never noticed it.

The boy was gone, and Niel guessed he went through the door. He put his hand on the knob and heard a bell chime.

"Enter~" 

He was shocked by the sound of a human voice.

"Come on, I dont bite." Niel shrugged and opened the door, revealing a long endless tunnel.

He walked in and looked around with his eyes wide open. There were pictures of him from throughout his life on the walls. Images of every important day in his life were framed and hung up high on the stone like walls.

"What is this?" He walked further inside, following his timeline, and stopped at a picture of him as he is right now.

It was a painting of Niel inside the tunnel, almost reaching the end. He looked towards where the end should be and found that there was none.

Suddenly, the door from the tree shuts and it gets dark. He panicked.

He lost his sense of direction and had no idea where to go.

He heard a creepy giggle echoing in the tunnel.

"Who's there?" He turned to all directions, but still saw nothing within the darkness.

"Niel! You finally came?! Wa~"

"Who are you? How do you know me?"

The mysterious male voice giggled and slowly revealed his two glowing eyes. Niel stared at the floating eyes in fear.

"You're so scared! Aw, how cute!" The tunnel lit up revealing a black haired, puffy cheeked boy wearing pink and purple stripes.

"Annyeong! My name is Ricky."

Niel nodded politely and smiled awkwardly.

"Dont need to be polite, you're my hyung!"

"Ah, is that so?" Niel shifted uncomfortably under  Ricky's gaze. The cheeky boy kept eyeing him up and down.

"Niel hyung, we've been waiting for you." Niel looked at him confused.

"It's your birthday today. We've been throwing parties for you every year, hoping you'd come, but you never did. I'm so happy you came!" Ricky wrapped his arms around Niel, hugging him tightly. All Niel could do was smile at the sweet gesture.

"How could I come if I didn't know this place is existed?" Niel said as Ricky released him.

"That's what Chunji says." He pouted and grabbed Niel's hand, leading him towards a painting.

"We need to go to the party and tell the others you're finally here!" Ricky squealed.

"Who are the others?" 

"My fellow inhabitants here in Teenland!"

"Teenland? Is that what this place is called?" Ricky nodded his head and stopped walking to stand in front of a mirror. Niel looked into the mirror and wondered why Ricky was smiling.

He was then pushed into the mirror. Niel thought he'd crash into the glass, but it never happened. Instead, he fell down through some sort of magenta colored portal and landed on a bush in a forest.

"Joe, look at that!"

"Woah! What is that, Jo?!"

"It's a person, Joe. He has pink hair like you!"

"No, Jo. His hair is more lavender."

Niel opened his eyes and found two boys grinning down at him. They looked alike since they had the same facial expression and clothes on. The two boys were wearing green overall shorts and a white shirt with a red bowtie.

"Hi friend. Are you here for Niel's birthday party?" He was about to answer but the other boy talked back first.

"Silly Jo, of course he's here for the party! He IS Niel."

"Omo, really?!" The two looked at him with hopeful eyes.

He got up and dusted the dirt off his jeans. "Yes, I'm Niel." He tried his best to smile in the awkward situation.

"KYA!!!!" The two boys held hands and skipped around the forest, circling Niel, due to their excitement.

They stopped and bowed. "My name is Joe and his name is Jo." The blonde one with pink bangs introduced themself.

"Joe and Joe?" Niel tilted his head to the side.

"No! I'm Joe, and he is JO."

"O-okay." He nodded although still unsure of the difference.

The black haired one, named Jo, stood next to Niel and stared closely at his cheek. "Hyung, you're cheek is perfect."

Niel's cheek turned pink hearing someone say that to him, and so close to his body.

The pink haired Joe walked over and stood on the other side to stare at Niel's cheek as well. "Yeah, it is." His cheeks turned red and he smiled shyly.

"May we kiss them?" The two boys stood in front of Niel, giving him puppy eyes.

"A - I- uh. N-" They pecked his cheeks, one on each side and he felt his face burn up.

"Wow." The two boys said in unison while staring at Niel dreamily.

"I'm late! Why am I ALWAYS late?! Aish!" Niel saw the white-blonde haired boy from earlier run past them through some trees. He stared at the boy until he was out of sight.

"Chunji's late?" "Omo! The party!" "We almost forgot!" "Come on Niel, let's go!" Joe grabbed his left hand and Jo grabbed his right. They led him out of the thick treed part of the woods and into an open flower field.

Niel looked around and found a long crystal table set up with food and decorations. There was a golden throne in the center with his name engraved on the top. In front of the throne was a giant lob-sided cake with lit candles poking out everywhere.

"C.A.P hyung really out did himself this year." "Uh-hum." The two boys next to Niel nodded in satisfaction.

"I knew he'd come this time." Niel heard an attractive man's voice coming from behind him. He looked back and found a well-toned body in a black penguin style suit. Niel turned his whole body around to look at him better. The man had sharp eyes and a defined jaw line. Niel looked up and noticed he was wearing an extremely tall hat, covered in rhinestones and sequins.

"The name is C.A.P." He bowed and then stretched his arm out for a handshake. Niel took the hand and shook it, blushing hard when C.A.P kissed the back of his hand.

"H-hello." He slapped himself mentally for stuttering in front of such a man.

"Hello to you too, beautiful." He winked causing Niel's face to go redder than they already were at this point.

"Welcome to Teenland!" C.A.P spread his arms out wide over the open field. He clapped his hands and five walls came up from the ground, enclosing them into a pentagon shaped room.

Ricky jumped in from the roof, followed by the whitish-blonde haired boy. Niel's face lit up when he saw the boy smile at him.

"Sorry I'm late." The boy bowed in apology at C.A.P.

"It's alright, Chunji. The party doesn't start until Niel gets here." C.A.P held Niel's hand and walked him over to the throne to sit down.

"Let the festivities begin!" Fireworks shot up over the pentagon and Niel watched in amazement.

Together with the residents of Teenland, Niel was able to celebrate his birthday. They ate, danced, and sang happily for hours. Niel quickly became comfortable with the five guys and enjoyed himself to the fullest while partying.

The sun was setting and C.A.P decided it was time to cut the cake. It had been melting because  of the summer heat. The top layer was just mush and liquified frosting.

"Oh no!" "The cake's ruined!" "We should have cut it earlier!" Joe and Jo stuck their heads in the crooks of Niel's neck and started fake sobbing. He laughed and patted their backs.

"Hurry hyung and make a wish!" Ricky lit the candles and pushed Niel closer.

He looked at all of them and their faces puzzled.

"What's wrong birthday boy?" C.A.P asked, putting his arm around Niel's waist.

Niel pouted cutely and answered. "I like it when people sing the happy birthday song before I make a wish."

The five smiled and began singing. "Saengil chukahabnida~ Saengil chukahabnida~ Saranghan uri Niel~ Saengil chukahabnida~"

He closed his eyes and blew out the candles after making his wish.

Ricky cut the cake into odd shapes and handed a piece to everyone.

Niel sat in his throne and smiled, looking at his new Teenland friends. He noticed that Chunji was very quiet during the celebration. He kept moving away from Niel, but smiling shyly and blushing when he looked his way.

Niel walked up to go and sit down next to Chunji, when he was pulled down onto someone's lap. Jo had pulled him to sit on top of him since he had a question to ask.

"Hyung. Were you alone today? Is that why you came here?"

He laughed bitterly. "Yes. My friends and family all left me alone on my birthday."

"They're not good friends." Ricky frowned.

"Good thing you came to us!" Joe rested his head on Niel's shoulder and rubbed his nose on his neck.

"I'm glad I followed Chunji." Niel admitted.

They all shot their heads up and looked at him.

"You came here because of Chunji?" Jo asked.

"Uh-huh. I saw him running to the tree on my yard and then I followed him here."

"Ah~" C.A.P realized that Niel would have been lonely on his birthday if he hadnt followed Chunji here to celebrate, and he wouldnt have been able to come to Teenland to meet the five of them. 

"Niel. What did you wish for?" C.A.P asked while taking off his tall hat and revealing blonde spikey hair.

"I wished for love." He muttered embarrassed.

The boys all smiled. "We can give you that!"

The five lined up sideways in front of Niel with wide grins on their faces.

"Pick!" They yelled together.

"What?" Niel's eyes widened.

"The five of us love you, Niel. We've been celebrating your birthday every year since you were born. We've dreamt of you coming and taking one of us away with you to make you happy." C.A.P spoke with a warm smile on his face.

"Pick anyone of us. We wont get upset, we just want you to take the one that will be the best lover for you."

Niel looked at the five of them. He didnt want to pick one over the other, it was too hard of a decision, but he decided to follow his gut.

"One of you caught my attention through out the entire day. Although you kept your distance from me today, I hope you and I can grow to love each other." Niel looked at Chunji with a sparkle in his eyes. "Chunji, for some reason, I'm very attracted to you. Will you accept coming back with me as my boyfriend?" He looked down at the ground.

Chunji blushed while nodding and the others pouted slightly. They quickly got over it and went over to congratulate him on getting picked.

Chunji walked up to Niel nervously. "Ready to go?" Niel grabbed his hand.

"Yes, but first," Chunji suprised Niel by pressing their lips together. Niel froze in shock at first and then started kissing back when he came back to his senses. Kissing Chunji felt magical. They continued for a while, completely lost into the kiss.

C.A.P coughed loudly several times for them to stop. When they finally did, they bid a goodbye to the Teenland boys.

"Thank you, guys. For spending time with me on my birthday and for granting my birthday wish."

They waved and hollered goodbye as Niel and Chunji went through the woods, up the portal, to the tunnel, and arriving at Niel's house.

"Happy birthday, Niel." Chunji kissed his forehead and laid down next to him on the bed.

Niel smiled and drifted into sleep. He knows everyday will be like his birthday now that he has someone to be with.

 

 

 

KeyShawol: Hola mirr-a!!! How'd you like it? Sorry it took so long for me to write :( I needed to come up with a plot that incorporated all of the Teen Top members and have them 'shower their love on him' kekeke. I'm not sure if this is what you wanted... Hope you're okay with the Niel x Chunji ending. It's just that I ship Changniel hard XD

 

TO REQUEST A ONESHOT, CHECK OUT CHAPTERS 1 &2