BaekhyunxMin (Requested by eiffel-mi)

Not So Common OTPs One Shot Shop [HIATUS]

 

 

 

florkyumin: sorry I took a while! hope you like it! :D

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Baekhyun-ah!" he heard someone call behind his back. He turned and found a blond girl walking towards him.

"Oh, Hyoyeon sunbae" he commented politely, bowing.

"Yah, I told you to just call me noona" she punched his shoulder playfully, before adding. "Can I ask you something?"

"Oh? Ye-yeah, sure"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

He stared at her for a few seconds, a little taken aback at the sudden question. "Well, we're not allowed to so--"

"Tsk. I'm not gonna tell on you. I'm asking because I thought you might be interested in a friend...? I've been trying to get her a boyfriend for a while now, but she says she's not interested..."

"Then why are you still trying to?" he asked, without understanding.

"Because it's obvious that's she's lying!" she replied, matter of factly. "So, you don't have a girlfriend? Would you be interested?"

"Why me?" he said, confused.

"Well" she looked at him head to toe, making him feel under a spotlight. "You're pretty good looking. Kinda like the type she'd like"

He frowend, but didn't say anything. He wasn't sure if he actually was ok with the idea of a blind date, but he also didn't want to say no to her; Hyoyeon seemed such a scary person sometimes to him. She wasn't mean or anything, but had such a strong personality, and him being still young and also her hoobae... he really didn't think it'd be ok to refuse the idea just like that. Besides, it'd be just a date, right? What's wrong with that?

"Ok" he replied, after giving it some thought. "I'm in"

"Yay!" she smiled and clapped a few times, before saying, "Ok, it's tonight, so I'll text you later where you're gonna meet, is that ok?"

"I guess... Wait" he called, seeing that she was already turning to leave. "Who is she?"

"Oh, just an old friend" she replied casually, and winked before leaving the room.

 

 

He got to the karaoke bar around 10 minutes before the arranged time. He covered his face as much as he could so that people wouldn't recognize him, even though Hyoyeon had chosen a place where they usually went and that it had a lot of security around it so that fans wouldn't get closer; there were a lot of idols who went to that place, so the people from the bar were used to it.

"Hi" he said doubtfully to the man at the entrance. "I'm supposed to meet someone inside..."

"Who?" he asked, suspiciously.

"Oh... Well, my friend didn't give me her name... wait... she said something..." he grabbed his phone and looked for Hyoyeon's text. "Here! It says I should ask for... Minyoung?"

"And who are you?"

"Oh, right, I'm sorry" he removed his face mask and cap, and looked at him while saying, "I'm EXO's Baekhyun, I'm not sure if you know me, Hyoyeon noona--"

"Oh, yeah, yeah, EXO! Wolf!" the man said, poiting at him and doing the little wolf ears with his hands while smiling.

"Yes!" he agreed, a little awkward.

"Come in, come in" the man hurriedly gestured him to get inside. "You should go straight and then it's the 2nd door at the right, I think she's already there".

He bowed and nodded before starting to walk towards the private rooms section. He reached his destination and took a deep breath before opening the door.

"Hello, I--" he froze. There was already a girl sitting there, that looked up when he walked in. She was extremedly pretty and cute, had brown hair and sweet chubby cheeks, and was wearing a jean and a pink t-shirt. But was actually shocked him, was the fact that he knew her. "Oh... This... Min sunbaenim?" he said a little shyly.

She stood up and also looked a him a little surprised, but without loosing her smile. "Yes! You're from EXO right?" she asked.

"Yes, yes, I'm Byun Baekhyun"

"Tsk. I should've guessed she'd pick someone from SM" the girl said laughing and gesturing the boy to sit in front of her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know..."

"No, no, it's not you. You're actually really handsome, I can see why she chose you" she said a little bluntly. "But it's just that I'm actually not interested in dating anyone, I don't really know why she keeps forcing me to come to this blind dates".

He shrugged awkwardly, not knowing what to reply.

"But, anyways," she shook her head and continued cheerfully, "We're here already so, let's sing!"

They checked the playlist and soon Min was singing a Wonder Girl's song, while Baekhyun just stared at her.

It was the first time he had actually seen her in person, at least this close and... intimate. He was surprised to see how short she was now that she was wearing just plain, grey converse sneakers, and found himself thinking that she was actually extremedly beautiful, even without make up and all the fancy clothes.

"Wanna sing?" she turned after she finished and passed him the mic, smiling brightly. She always seemed to be in such a great mood, it made Baekhyun's heart feel warm.

"Oh... ummmm... I don't know..."

"Come on!" she insisted, grabbing his hand and trying to drag him to the center of the room. "You have an awesome voice!"

"How do you know?"

"Well, I've heard you sing, duh"

He smiled and got up, going to where she was, and searched for a good song. All of a sudden he felt he should impress her, and started to look for the perfect song for that.

"Aish, give me" she said when he wasn't able to decide, and chose a song.

Suddenly, Miss A's I Don't Need A Man started, and he looked at her with wide eyes. "What?"

"Come on! It'll be fun!" she grabbed his hands and tried to make him dance to the music, but he was just too shocked. He wanted him to sing a girl's song? While he was planning on impressing her with a manly ballad?

He eventually gave in, singing a little reluctangly. Soon Min's rap part came in so she got the mic and sang, always doing weird dance moves and laughing every time she made a mistake. She seemed to him as this little puppy full of energy that just made you feel happy, and couldn't help but smile all the time.

Two more hours passed, after the Miss A's song they sort of lost the little awkward vibe that was around them, kinda what Min had hoped for when choosing that song; so they started to talk about each other, and also ordered some drinks. They rest of the night went by pretty fast, and Baekhyun was brought back to reality by his phone that went off suddenly, scaring both of them.

"Oh... hyung. Yeah... Oh, right, I know... I'm sorry... I'll.. I'll be there soon" he hunged up and looked up, feeling extremedly sad that the date had to end.

"You have to leave already?" she asked, and he noticed she didn't want it to end either.

"Yeah... I'm sorry, we have schedules tomorrow so..."

"I know, I should go too"

They looked at each other for a few seconds, and then the boy got up, getting his things. "I gues... I guess I'll see you around" he said slowly. He had wanted to ask her out on another date, but he remembered her words and the fact that she wasn't interested in dating, so he chose not to.

"We should do this again sometime" she said casually, also getting up and walking towards the door.

"Sure" he replied, not sure if she was just saying that just for being polite.

"I mean it. I'd like you to ask me out again" she stated, as blunt as she always was, realizing he didn't understand what she meant.

"Oh... oh!" he widen his eyes and smiled awkwardly. He was feeling a little shy, and even if he usually wasn't that way, she had such a strong, cheerful personality that literally took your breath away. It was a little difficult to keep up, but he just loved it.

"Ask Hyeyeon-ah to give you my number, ok?"

"No! You... you give it to me please" he said, getting his phone out of his pocket. "I'm scared that if I ask her then she'll be teasing me for weeks"

Min laughed but agreed, while also saving his phone number. He walked to where he was standing and got on her tip toes to give him a sweet kiss on the cheek, before turning again and leaving the room, with Baekhyun still standing right in the middle of it, feeling dizzy and his mind completely blank.

"Oh!" she added, turning to face him, "next time you should teach me that little dance of yours that Hyoyeon showed me. One where you were with your friends and it had crazy lightning and there was a big window behind you... I'm pretty sure it was from before your debut... even before your trainee days".

He tensed and opened his eyes in shock, knowing exactly which video she was talking about. Also he was sure that, somehow, this was all Chanyeol's fault.

 

 

 

 

 

 

florkyumin: ok.... I hope you liked it! I really don't know much about Baekhyun, but I think he'd be overpowered by Min's personality and the fact that she's so blunt and also his noona and sunbae... so yeah. She'd be the one with the pants in the relationship (?) And I just had to add Chanyeol at the end, because who else would go aroung showing that Baekhyun's video Bwahahahahahahah. Leave me your thoughts!

 

 

IF YOU WANNA REQUEST A ONE SHOT, GO CHECK EP 2 :)