XiuminxChanyeol (Requested by Babyatheart)

Not So Common OTPs One Shot Shop [HIATUS]

 

 

florkyumin: OMG! I'm sorry I took so long! But here it is! :D

 

 

 

"Why are we going there?"

"Hyung, I swear you'll really like this place, ok?" Jongdae smiled to his friend, grabbing him by the arm and pulling him inside a small pub, where a band was at the stage, getting ready to play.

Minseok just followed, thinking that he'd loose any kind of fight about where they should spend the night, even if he was the older one.

They sat at a small table and while his dongsaeng ordered a beer, he just asked for a diet soda; he was starting to gain weight now that he wasn't even leaving his dorm much. Exams were getting closer so that meant no more fooling around, no more football or even gym sessions, he'd stay at his bedroom even for an entire week getting ready, while Jongdae was the kind of guy that even though he didn't try hard, he'd still get at least a more than decent grade.

"We should get back soon though" Minseok told his friend after a while, "I should get up early tomorrow to study a little"

"Hyung! You've been studing for two weeks straight! You need to rest a little before your head explotes!" he laughed and drank some beer, his eyes wondering to the stage. "They are about to start!"

The older one looked at the same direction as his friend, and noticed three boys about 1 or 2 years younger than him, one of them being one of the tallest boys he had seen. Said boy moved forward and closer to the mic, and after clearing his throat a few times, he spoke in a really deep, manly voice. "Hello, we are Sieren" he giggled awkwardly, and continued, "Thanks for coming, please give us your support". He then went to the back and sat behind the drums, putting a cap on his head and turning it to the back, and then breathing in and out a few times. His eyes wondered to were Minseok and Jongdae were, looking at the first right in the eyes, for 3 entire seconds.

Minseok looked away first, feeling a little uncomfortable all of a sudden. He moved on his seat but said nothing, and soon the room was filled with the band's music, a sort of sweet and yet strong type of rock, the lead vocalist with one of the best voices he had heard.

After three more songs and a couple more beers for Jongdae, the group finished the show, bowing at the cheering crowd and waving, heading to the back of the stage.

"Jongdae-yah, shouldn't we leave already?" Minseok asked, checking his watch. If he wanted to sleep at least 6 hours, then they had to leave now in order to get to the university dorms by midnight.

"Yah, hyung! Don't be so boring!" he puched his friend in the shoulder playfully while getting up, "I'll go to the bathroom now, don't go anywhere"

He left the older one there and slowly walked to the men's room, walking pass the tall boy from the group on his way. He looked at him for the slightest second, and winked as fast as he could so that no one would see, and the next moment he was looking straight, as if nothing had happened.

Minseok sighed, his friend was taking so long and he just wished he could be sleeping by now, or else his entire schedule would be messed up. He looked up when he sensed someone aproach him, and opened his eyes in surprise, when noticing who it was.

"Hi there, I'm Park Chanyeol" he said with a smirk, sitting down in Jongdae's place.

"Ok..." Minseok replied, confused.

"I don't think you remember, but we went to the same highschool"

"Oh..."

"Yeah, you're two years older than me, but I used to see you in our soccer team all the time"

"Oh... I don't remember sorry..." he said, avoiding his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm taller and with a cooler haircut and style now" the boy named Chanyeol stated, smiling casually.

Minseok didn't reply, feeling a little awkward. His phone rang just then, and looked at the caller id with a confused look, "Jongdae-shi? Why are you calling me?"

"Sorry hyung, I had to leave, I'm really really sorry, but you'll have to come back on your own"

"Yah! Why did you leave without me? Now I'll have to walk all the way down there by myself...?"

"I know... I'm sorry, I gotta go..."

"Yah!" he heard his friend hung up the phone on the other side, and cursed.

"Everything ok?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm gonna leave now, nice seeing ya" he got up and headed to the door, while the other boy silently followed after.

After an entire block he looked back, realizing the guy from the pub was still behind him. "Are you following me?"

"Yeah.. No! Not really, I just--"

"Are you some kind of stalker, talking about highschool and now following me around?"

"No! I just heard that you didn't want to walk alone, and since you're so small and all, I thought I might as well walk with you..."

"Yah! I'm older than you"

"Yeah but you're so tiny and cute" he stated, with an honest smile.

Minseok just sighed while rolling his eyes. "I can take care of myself"

"I'd like to walk with you, though"

"Geez, stop being such a creep, you're scaring me now" the older boy commented, though something in his eyes said that he wasn't upset about the situation at all.

"Ok, I'm sorry. Actually... I'm Jongdae's friend too"

"You are?" he asked with a suspicious look.

"Yeah, we went to highschool together. I... I asked him to bring you here tonight, to be honest"

"What? Why?"

"I..." he sighed. This was not the way he had wanted things to go, but since he had no other choice, he continued, "I had a huge crush on you before. And... I still do"

The shorter boy stopped on his tracks, looking up at the other, narrowing his eyes with a frown. "What?"

"I kinda like you, you know. And I never said anything before because I was this nerdy kid with glasses and a goofy laugh and not as popular as you were, the hot soccer player that had all the girl's attention"

"What?" he asked again, his mind unable to prosses those words.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and walked a few steps to get closer to his hyung, and leaned, so that their faces were at the same level now. He stared at him right in the eyes, Minseok just moved away a little, moving just his head, but not breaking the eye contact.

"I like you" the younger one said then, emphasizing his words as if he was talking to someone who didn't understand his language, before closing the small gap between them and kissing the other, right on the mouth.

The older boy just stood there, still too shocked to react, his eyes wide and without focus.

Chanyeol straightened up after a few seconds, looking at Minseok a little worried, since said boy was showing no reaction at all. "I..." he paused. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to say now.

They stood there in silence for what looked like an eternity.

"Say something!" he said once he couldn't bare the silence any longer. "I'll leave, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that..."

"It's ok" Minseok finally said, looking up and locking eyes with his dongsaeng. He started at him for a few seconds, and then, without loosing the eye contact, he took out his phone and dialed Jongdae with his phone's speed dial.

"Hello?" said boy answered.

"I hate you" Minseok stated, without even greeting his friend, and still looking right at Chanyeol, who felt his biggest fears coming to reality with those words; he didn't like him back.

"What?" Jongdae asked, confused.

"I hate you" his hyung said again, "you were friends with Park Chanyeol and you never told me, you " he hunged up before his friend had time to reply, and then without saying anything else, he walked towards the boy that was standing in front of him, who looked as if he understood nothing of what had happened and widen his eyes when the older boy got his hands on his shirt's collar to pull him down, pressing his lips right on his.

It only lasted a second, and soon he was moving away and smiling at him, before turning around and starting to walk away.

It took Chanyeol several seconds to come back to his senses and follow the older one, smiling to himself while getting one arm around the other's shoulders, hugging him tight next to him.

 

 

 

 

 

florkyumin: akjshdjashdjshkjdahdakajshda i have no idea what that was, it's my first time writing anything with exo so idk if this is anything closer to what you can imagine your otp doing (?) since i dont have a pretty good idea of their personalities

Anyways, I hope you like it!

 

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST A ONE SHOT FROM THAT UNSUAL OTP THAT NO ONE ELSE SEEMS TO SHIP, GO TO CHAPTER TWO AND CHECK THE REQUEST FORMS! :D