Chapter 46

Love, Lust, Lies : A diary of a broken wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What do you mean Jiyong’s missing?” Dara asked standing up 

“Seungri called and asked if Jiyong is with the kids, I told him no and he said he didn’t go to work yesterday and missed a lot of his schedules. The boys went to your house today and saw some of his clothes were gone including his laptop and stuff and the house help told them he left with a luggage yesterday early morning.” Dara’s father explained. 

Dara was in shock. She suddenly remembered what Jiyong told her the last time they saw him. 

        If you walk out on me now, I’m going to disappear up until I find a way for us to be 
        Ok again. 


Jiyong what are you up to now? Where did you go? You fool, what if someone recognizes you and kidnap you or worse what if some crazy fan held you hostage? A lot of scenarios were running on my mind. Where could he have gone? What if he meets an accident on his way to wherever he goes? Aisht… 

“Dara? Hello? Are you still there?” Dara’s father asked on the other line. 

Just then the girls walked in her office and saw the speechless Dara. They all took their seats at the conference table and waited for Dara. 

Dara snapped back to reality upon seeing her friends. “Uhm yeah, I’ll call you again dad and update you in case I found him.” 

“Unnie, what’s going on why are you suddenly pale?” Minzy asked 

Dara looked at her phone screen and saw the missed calls she ignored before and then shifted her look to her friends and looked at them one by one before saying. “Jiyong’s missing.” 

“WHAT?!” All four of the girls said loudly at the same time. 

“I… I got a call… from dad. The boys… Jiyong… he didn’t” Dara was stuttering she couldn’t think straight. Suddenly she felt nervous but was not particularly sure why. 

“What’s going on? Where did Jiyong go?” Sohee suddenly asked her. She was Dara’s friend but she was still Jiyong’s best friend. 

“I don’t know. I was hoping you would know.” Dara told her. 

“ME? Why me?” Sohee wondered. 

“Well you’re his bestfriend!” Bom reminded her. 

“Yeah but Dara’s the wife. She should be the first one to know.” Sohee answered back. 

“Something’s not right why would Oppa leave?” CL asked looking around the room. 

“Because I walked out on him. Remember? The other night he said if I walked out on him he’s going to disappear.” Dara told them. “I didn’t think he’d actually do it.” 

Bom suddenly slammed her hand on the table. “AHA! I told you this was going to happen! One day Jiyong Oppa will get fed up and that day has come!!!” 

All the girls looked at Bom as if she lost her mind, wondering what on earth was she was talking about. 

“You see, I kept telling you Jiyong Oppa spoiled you too much right?”  Bom reminded her sister. “Well, he’s standing up to you now. He’s no longer going to agree to just what you want.” 



Is what Bom saying true? Has Jiyong finally given up on me? He disappearing does this mean that he’s standing up? Has Jiyong spoiled me too much that I just ignore his feelings? 

One whole day has passed and still no sign of Jiyong. The girls and I went back to our home and searched Jiyong’s home studio to check if there might be a trace that would lead us to where he might be. Something inside me kept telling me to check on my office though I was sure I wouldn’t find any clue there. I looked throught my files and opened the drawers until a shiny gold thing caught my attention. It was Kiko’s apartment’s key. I suddenly stopped and thought of something and then called Seungri. 



“I have a flight tonight for London. Please, I don’t want any trouble.” Kiko told Dara while standing in front of her. 

Dara wanted to see Kiko and check if in case Jiyong made contact with her. The whole gang was there with Dara but they were seated at a different table. The only person beside Dara was Yongbae. 

“Sit down.” Dara told her coldly and knowing Dara, Kiko had no choice but to sit down. 

“Jiyong is missing have you made contact with him?” Dara bluntly asked. 

Kiko’s facial expression clearly showed that it was her first time hearing this. “He’s what?” 

“Are you deaf? I said Jiyong’s missing and I’m asking if you guys made contact lately.” Dara repeated her question not removing her glare at Kiko. 

“Why would Jiyong make contact with me?” Kiko suddenly asked finding their conversation amusing. 

“I don’t know you tell me?” Dara retorted back. 

“Ok just to make myself clear again, that night at the party I didn’t know it was his birthday I was crashing into. Now, I haven’t made contact with Jiyong for like months now and I have no intentions to make contact with him again. I’m pretty much happy where I am right now. Thank you.” Kiko answered smiling at Dara. 

“It seems to me you’re amused with what’s happening.” Dara said. 

The rest of the gang is getting restless. One mistake by Kiko and all hell will break lose and Dara won’t be able to contain herself anymore. 

“It’s really funny and ironic.” Kiko answered. 

“Really? How so?” Dara asked raising an eyebrow. 

“You fought so hard for Jiyong so that I won’t be able to get him from you. And yet you don’t trust him a tid bit. And what’s worse is you’ll never will. No matter what your husband does, you will never be able to forgive him because you don’t want to.  You shouldn’t have fought for him in the first place.” Kiko smirked. “You’re very lucky to have Jiyong as your husband Dara. Pity how you don’t know that youself and now you’re the reason why he went AWOL” 

Kiko then stood up and left them. Everyone stared at Dara and they were all thinking the same thing. Kiko was absolutely right. They’re not saying that Jiyong’s cheating was correct but he already repented about that. He gave Dara time to be away even if it killed him but still it wasn’t enough for Dara. This time they understood where Jiyong was coming from because they saw him suffer while Dara and the kids were in New York. 



I hate to say this, but yes, Kiko was right. I am the reason why Jiyong was Missing in action. I realize now that it was Jiyong’s birthday when we fought and then I started to hate myself for not giving Jiyong a chance. For not even listening to him. For just believing in what I wanted to believe in. 

Is it too late for me to listen now? Is it too late for me to hear him out? I wanted to see Jiyong so bad and if I could see him again I’d definitely tell him I’ll change. I’ll change for the better. I’ll change for us just get bring him back to me.

It was the fifth day and still no sign of Jiyong. Even his phone was out of reach. I am going crazy worrying about him. Where could my husband be? I told everyone that I’d be filing a missing person’s case already but YG said they’ll handle it so that it won’t leak on the news. The fans would absolutely go beserk if they found out that the great Dragon was missing. As if we haven’t been through a lot and here we are again having problems. The kids and I went back home in case Jiyong calls at least I am there to answer him. I asked my parents to stay with us for a while just so I feel safe. 



“Today is the sixth day where the hell is Hyung?” Seungri  blurted.

The whole gang was at Dara and Jiyong’s house. Dara’s dark circles are now absolutely visible, it looks worse than Seungri’s.  The gang were talking with each other trying to suggest places Jiyong could be. Dara was lost in deep thought trying to think though her mind was mostly blank. Taeyang and Daesung were by the piano with Hana and Taehyun when he started to play the intro of the song In A Rush then the two of them sang in perfect harmony.

                It came over me in a rush when I realized that I love you so much… That sometimes I cry, but I can’t tell you why, why I feel what I feel inside…

Everyone suddenly stopped talking and turned to watch Dae and Yongbae sing to the kids. Dara listened to the lyrics and remembered the first time she realized she loved Jiyong.  They were in another barbecue party at one of YG’s cabins.

                Baby someday I’ll find a way to say just what you mean to me… and if that day never comes along and you don’t hear this song… I’ll guess you’ll never know that it came over me in a rush…  When I realized that I love you so much…

Dara suddenly stood up and grabbed her keys. The whole gang turned and wondered where she was going. Seungri was about to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter