Chapter 26

Love, Lust, Lies : A diary of a broken wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their 2 day concert in Nagoya the group went back to Korea for a 5 day break before going back to  their rehearsals. Jiyong needed to film his next MV unfortunately, Yang Hyung Suk requested Kiko to be in it. Of course after the incident in Japan, Jiyong didn't want any connections with Kiko but YG and Kiko's agency already had a contract fixed so either one can't back out. My husband was hesitant about it at first, but since he doesn't want anyone to know about his secret, he finally obliged to what YG wanted.

On the lighter note, my makeover has paid off. A lot of people has been giving me compliments, well my husband has always been vocal about how he appreciates me so I guess it just boosted my ego more. So here we are at the scene from the beginning of this story where we were in our dining table eating breakfast, my two boys trying to pacify our baby girl who was crying.

"YAH! Hana! Why are you crying? Don't cry Oppa is here." Taehyun said holding his sister's tiny hand.

"Is my princess hungry?" Jiyong said doing baby talk looking at our daughter.

Yes. A portrait of a perfect family. If only my husband hadn't commit that one mistake that will forever scar me and him. I kept asking myself why don't

"Hey dad? Are you taking me to school?"Taehyun asked his father again.

"Yes, so go finish your food and eat your vegetables!"Jiyong told him while he cradled our daughter in his arms.

"Awww..." Taehyun whined and looked at Dara. "You heard your dad." Dara said smiling at him.

Taehyun forcefully ate his vegetables while Jiyong talked to their baby daughter having fun with her goo and gaah replies.

"Hey babe?" Jiyong raised his head and looked at Dara. "Are you busy today?"

"I'm not sure why?" Dara answered getting her mobile to check her schedule her assistant sends every morning.

"Hmm... I don't have any schedule today except for my monthly meeting with the girls to check on the cafes and resto's state. Why?"

"Well, I'm going back to Japan in a few days so I was wondering do you want to come over the studio? We’re having a run through and then practice for my next MV. You want to watch?” Jiyong asked while he gives Hana to her nanny.

Tempting. Hmmm, Rarely does my husband asks me to watch. It’s both because he knows I’m a busy person too plus he gets too absorbed with what he’s doing he tends to forget someone is waiting for him. Hmmmm... I don’t have anything to do at work anyways, CL could run the company for a day without me.

Dara dialed a number on her mobile phone. “Yoboseo. I’m not going to work today CL, take over for me. I’m going with Jiyong at his office.”

Jiyong smiled brightly at his wife. “Ahhh for sure Daesung and Seungri would be delighted to see you there.”

Ok. It’s not that I’m being mean to my husband but I know there’s a reason why he wanted me in that office. I’m pretty sure Kiko is going to be there and after that incident in Japan I’m sure Jiyong just wanted me to see that he’s not doing anything fishy…. AGAIN.

“Oh? Dara?” YG said taking a second glance at the blonde girl holding hands with Jiyong. Teddy and Kush both turned and indeed saw a blonde Dara.

“What the?” Teddy asked raising an eyebrow.

“She looks hot!” Kush blurted out in which Teddy slapped him at the back of his head.

“YAH! That’s my baby cousin you!!! AND JIYONG’S WIFE!!!” Teddy exclaimed.

YG walked passed them and welcomed the couple.

“Dara! You look wonderful!” YG said opening his arms as Dara steps forward for a hug.

“Godfather! It’s been awhile!” Dara said smiling at him after their brief hug.

“Aisshhh you keep calling me that! People are starting to think I’m a mob boss!” YG said ruffling Dara’s hair.

“But you are a boss godfather! Boss to mobster looking people.” Dara chuckled.

 

Then, Kiko and her manager walks in on them and Dara’s mood changed.

“Oh Good morning Sajangnim.”Kiko greeted bowing to YG.

“Ahhh Kiko-shii you’re here! Dara, I believe you’ve met Kiko? She will be in Jiyong’s new MV.” YG explained smiling brightly from Kiko to Dara.

 

I want to slap this right here, right now. But, since my godfather and Jiyong’s boss is in front of us I just gave her my smile and Jiyong and I walked towards the dance studio. Ugh. Why did Jiyong have to make that mistake! My heart beat was pacing raged at the sight of that snake.

Since I knew mostly the people in YG I had fun catching up with old acquaintances while Jiyong and the director and choreographer were discussing some stuff. Yongbae, Daesungie and Seungri were there to keep me company while Jiyong was busy with his brainstorming and while Kiko was acting like an angel in one corner just listening to everything that’s going on.

I got bored waiting so I asked the boys to take me on a tour in which they excitedly obliged. Big mistake! The moment I got out of her sight the snake started slithering her way to my husband again.

Meanwhile at Teddy’s studio...

 

“Seunghyun, are you sure there won’t be anyone going here?” Bom asked Top as he dragged her inside Teddy’s studio.

“Yep. I’m pretty sure. Jiyong’s doing his conceptualizing and Dara is coming with him so they’ll do that at either the conference room or at the dance studio. The boys have no schedule today plus Teddy and Se7en has a meeting at the Sajangnim’s office right now.” Top said smirking at Bom as he walked closer to her.

“So…”Bom smiled at him wrapping her arms around him as she jumped up to him and they started to kiss softly, then getting more and more passionate. Top was carrying her now towards the record booth. The blinds inside were down so no one will see them even if someone enters.

While the two are entangled in a hot steamy making out session inside the booth someone entered the studio making the two freeze up and carefully not made a sound.

“Now where is that? I know Teddy Hyung just placed it here.” Jiyong said looking for something inside Teddy’s studio. Dara and the boys were somewhere in the building hanging out while Jiyong finishes his conceptualizing and planning for her MV.

He was looking for something under the desk when he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter