Chapter 3

Love, Lust, Lies : A diary of a broken wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV 


It was three weeks after Jiyong’s birthday party, Se7en wanted to see Byul again so he organized a camping/bbq party for the group. Byul tagged along her cousins, Bom and Dara, CL and their other friend Minzy to avoid issues from the press in case somebody sees them there. They were now in a van on the way to the campsite. 

“KYAAAH!!! I’m so excited!!!” Minzy said feeling all giddy. 

Bom and CL laughed at Minzy’s hyperness. “Whoa… hold your horses Minzy!” 

“Biyane, Unnie, it’s just that this is my first overnight EVER!!!” Minzy said calming down. 

“Dara-ah! You alright?” Byul asked Dara whose thoughts are not in this continent. 

CL nudged Dara that startled the girl. “YAH! What’s wrong?” Dara told CL wondering why she was nudged. 

CL blinked at her “Unnie, We were asking if you are alright.” 

“Uhmmm… Biyane… Didn’t hear you… Yeah, I guess I lack sleep. Thanks Unnie for inviting us here, I need this break.” Dara said smiling at Byul. 

“KYAAAHH!!! DID I TELL YOU THAT I’M EXCITED?!?!?!” Minzy said looking at the back of the van and smiling brightly at Dara. 

“Aigoo Minzy-ah! Calm…” 

Dara: 
I tuned off as the girls continued to babble about random stuff. It’s been 3 weeks now and I kept thinking about him.  I wonder if he’ll be joining them.  I don’t know why but I can’t stop thinking about him lately.  I kept remembering his smile and how he blushed every time our eyes met. How he acts like a kid in front of his friends but acts all man up around me. I start to wonder why I’m feeling that way and how I long to see his smile again. 

  


Author’s POV 


The boys got at the location first and were setting up their tents as well as the tents that will be used by the girls. Jiyong was with his friend Sohee a trainee from a different company trying to make a bonfire. 

“You think Byul Noona will bring Dara Noona?” Daesung asked Se7en. 

“I’m not sure she might have a photo shoot.” Se7en answered while figuring out how to build the tent. 

“Daesung-ah! You like Dara?” Teddy asked sending him warning looks. The boys laughed as Daesung scratched the back of his head. 

“Ani. Dara Noona’s nice, she listens to you and talks to you and actually wants to be friends with you. Not like the other noonas who just talks to me to be close to you Hyungs.” Daesung explained. “Besides, it’s not me you should be worried about Hyung! Jiyong Hyung likes her!” 

Jiyong got surprised at what Daesung said that he accidentally let go of the wood they got for the bonfire. 

“Yah! Jiyong!” Teddy turned to Jiyong giving him his warning look. 

“A-Ani..” Jiyong answered blushing while picking up the wood. 

“Who’s Dara?” Sohee asked turning to Daesung. 

Everyone became quiet. Although they have denied it before, the grou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter