Chapter 25

Love, Lust, Lies : A diary of a broken wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Daddy!!!” Taehyun screamed as he ran towards the stage hugging his father and then fist bumping with his godfathers and then bowing towards Kiko. 

Sohee, Minzy, CL, Bom and the two nannies followed behind. 

“Oh! You brought the whole gang?” Jiyong asked looking at his wife. 

Taehyun was now riding on Seungri’s back running around the stage while Top pretended to be a monster running after them making Taehyun’s giggle echo around the rehearsal grounds. 

“They were the ones who insisted on coming here. They were threatening me to go on strike at work if we don’t watch your concert.” Dara giggled telling the story. 

The girls intentionally let Dara go first just so she’ll get each and everyone’s attention and then after a few minutes decided to go inside the venue. Minzy, who lately have been dressing up more fashionably taking after her Unnies, has caught Daesung’s eyes. He usually thought of the girls like his older or younger sisters especially back then when Minzy was still going through puberty and was still growing up, but now she has grown into a fine woman. 

Now that Sulking Dara is gone and Lady Dragon is back the girls insisted that they surprise the boys and watch their first concert in Japan. Bom who knew Dara wasn’t the clingy wife type made a deal with Taehyun that they would go shopping for toys if he’s able to convince his mom to watch the concert. Since Dara couldn’t say no to her kids, the girls packed their bags tagging along the two kids, their nannies and their bodyguard, hopped on the plane to Japan and surprised the boys. 

Yes, my evil sister really knows how to make me say yes. Somehow, they’ve come up with this great speech about me being in Korea while Kiko was at the same country where my husband is and that after our little pampering I need to strut my stuff or whatever. Sohee was whining at how stressed she is with all that’s going on in her life and how she needed a getaway with friends. Minzy complaining that she has been too busy taking care of our restaurants and cafes, plus planning the new clothing line the 5 of us will set up. For the finale of their speech my son who has inherited his cuteness from his father came up to me with puppy eyes pleading me that he wants to see his dad. 

Well, I’m glad I agreed to go anyways, that short scene with Kiko was to die for! She was sending me death glares and all I did was smiled back pissing her more. Her mood completely turned for the worst when she saw that the girls were all with me. I guess my sister was right. I am the wife, no matter what Kiko does I am still the wife and just like what Jiyong has said, he will always come home to me. 

“Oh my gosh that was amazing Unnie!!!” CL said laughing while plopping herself on the bed. The girls were now back at the hotel and were all huddled up in Dara’s room. 

Dara laughed as she watched her friends blabber away talking about what happened awhile ago. 

“You should have seen her when I gave Jiyong a kiss she was sending me death glares!” 

“Ugh! The nerve of that woman!” Bom said acting like she was going to puke. 

“So what are you wearing tonight Dara? You have to be drop dead beautiful!” Sohee said excitedly. 

“Hey! Let’s not overdo this ok? I don’t want that woman to think that I’m exerting too much effort ok?” Dara told her friends. 

They all quiet down when Tae went inside the room and jumped on the bed. “Auntie Bommie you said we’re going shopping!!!!” 

"Sweetie, we're having dinner with your Daddy and your Uncles so we can't go shopping tonight." Bom explained. Taehyun pouted and stopped jumping. "Tell you what, we'll go shopping first thing in the morning ok?" 

Taehyun smiled upon hearing his Aunt's promise and nodded excitedly. Then he turned to look at his mother. "Mom is that Kiko-shii part of our family?" 

The girls froze with Tae's question. Did he see or heard something? Dara thought scared that her son might know about the affair. 

"Tae baby why would you ask that?" Minzy asked hugging the kid from the back. 

"Well, she's always with Unclde Dae and she kept calling me sweetie but I don't like her." Tae said looking down at his finger. 

Dara's heart beat paced. Did that woman do anything to my boy? she thought. "Uhm Tae, you know it's not nice to not like a person without any reason. Why don't you like her?" 

"I don't know." Tae said raising both his shoulders. "I just feel scared whenever she's near me. I don't know why." 

"Hmmm do you feel scared when we are around you?"CL asked looking at Taehyun and then looking at each one of the girls.

Tae shook his head. “Ani. You know how I’m scared of Auntie Bommie? But I love her even if I get scared. It’s not like that. Am I weird Mommy?”

All eyes shifted to Dara who smiled and reached for Taehyun and hugged him. “Ani. You’re not weird. You’re perfect! I guess you still don’t know Kiko that much that’s why you don’t feel comfortable with her.”

 

Hmmm I know about women’s instincts but I never knew kids senses are that strong or is it just Kiko really has this bad aura surrounding her? When Hana woke up from her afternoon nap Bom took her from the other room and spent time playing with them. I was glad I got out of that sulking mode. Seeing my son and daughter smile and giggle makes me feel revived. I won’t let her get to me. I won’t let her get to my family.

 

“Tsk tsk… Daesung’s beginning to notice Minzy.” Yongbae teased Daesung who was now exchanging text messages with Minzy.

“Yah! Hyung!” Daesung exclaimed looking at Yongbae.

Jiyong laughed they have been teasing Daesung ever since the girls and also Kiko left. Daesung couldn’t stop talking about how Minzy changed and was all grown up now.

“So, Is Kiko coming to dinner?” Top asked Daesung who nodded in return.

“Though I wish she would just cancel at me that would be really fine.”Daesung revealed to the other members.

“Why? So that you can spend more time with Minzy?” Top asked wriggling his eyebrows.

“uggghhhh HYUNG!!!” Daesung said pouting at him. He didn’t want the members teasing him to Minzy it might create an awkward atmosphere between them. “I just don’t want her around for a bit. I miss being with the gang like before. We were just natural, laughing, happy, not all tensed up. No offense Hyung.” Daesung explained looking at the members one by one.

“None taken.  I’ve been thinking, I’m  going to tell Dara soon.”Jiyong announced to the others.

The 4 boys stared at Jiyong for a moment and then all at the same time jumped up and down rejoicing.

“Oh! I’m so happy to hear that oh my goodness!” Seungri said tearing up from so much happiness he was feeling.

“Yeah, I know I’ve been giving you guys so much burden with this secret so I’ve decided that during our break from the tour this coming August I will tell her. “ Jiyong said walking towards the fridge and got some water.

“It’s not that Jiyong, it’s just that we missed acting natural with the girls you know. Not all tensed up.” Top explained patting Jiyong at the back.

“Yeah well I just hope when my wife will be able to forgive me otherwise I’m screwed.”

 

Was I ready? Was I ready to hear the truth from him? Would it be ok for me that he cheated on me and it took him this long to tell me? What will his revelation do to our relationship? Would it be for the better or for worse?  But isn’t this what I wanted him to do from the start? Or was I just saying that as an excuse to cover up with my bruised ego?

 

“You look beautiful babe!” Jiyong praised his wife. The gang except for Kiko was already seated at their table at a famous Japanese restaurant. Taehyun who got tired of playing with the girls no longer wanted to come with them and wanted to stay at the hotel to go swimming.

Dara agreed thinking it would be better since she won’t be able to retort back to Kiko’s side comments if the kids and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter