Chapter 15

Love, Lust, Lies : A diary of a broken wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jiyong froze to where he is standing as Kiko his ear and slid something on the pocket of his coat. 


He took one step back from her, his face shocked with what Kiko did. Seungri was on his way down when he noticed Kiko moving forward to Jiyong and putting something on his coat that’s why he nearly stumbled running towards them. 



“Oh! Noona! Why are you here? They’re looking for you upstairs.” Seungri asked looking worriedly from Kiko to his hyung who was still stunned. 


Kiko smiled at him and then turned around but stopped and looked back at Jiyong again giving him a wink. 


“Hyung, let’s go. If it’s not you who’ll break down it will be me.” Seungri confessed patting Jiyong at the back and leading him towards the secret passageway and into their car. 


“Thanks maknae.” Jiyong said rubbing his forehead while sitting at the passenger seat. Seungri was the one driving and just nodded at his hyung. Silence enveloped inside the car as both were thinking about Kiko’s action. 


“Hyung, first time was a mistake I get it. But please when I’m not there, please avoid her. The way she looked at you awhile ago. Her smirk, it was different, it’s as if saying she’ll get you again.” Seungri told his hyung. 


"You noticed too huh?"Jiyong gazed outside the car window and sighed. 


"Just stay away from her Hyung. Are you going to tell Noona?" Seungri asked. 


"I don't know. I'm scared. What if she won't forgive me?" Jiyong answered. He really didn't know what to do. He wanted to confess but he was scared that Dara might not be able to forgive him after that. "What if she doesn't trust me again." 


"Hyung, you got drunk and lost control of yourself to make matters even worse you ed someone while your wife and kids are in New York. I don't think you have the right to even demand a pinch of trust from Noona right now. " Seungri said sounding a bit pissed.  He can't believe his hyung got him into a situation like this. 


As much as Jiyong hates it, Seungri was telling the truth. It seems that at some part that night he was already regaining his consciousness but the power and wildness of their actions were too much exciting for him to stop the sin he was doing. 

And now you're suffering the consequences you idiot. Jiyong thought to himself. 
  “Have you ever thought of Kiko as well? I mean, ok, so she was the lesser drunk in that room and yeah she wanted it also but didn’t you even think that she somehow lost something that night too? I don't know something like dignity, respect from others?" Seungri blabbered away, making Jiyong feel sorry for the woman. 


“Maknae, I told you the first time was just a mistake and that would be the last time. What she did tonight was out of my control and you saw me I took a step back.” Jiyong answered back. 


"So what's your plan now?" Seungri asked again as he turned the car to the street leading towards their dorm. Jiyong couldn't answer and just gazed outside the window. He remained silent until they reached the dorm and Seungri parked their car. 


"Hyung!" Seungri called as Jiyong got out of the car and started walking towards the entrance. 


"I don't know. How about we don't tell anyone anything until I've decided. I'm thinking of talking to Kiko about this but in a public place just to clarify that what happened was a mistake. I still don't know if I should tell Dara. I'm still so scared." Jiyong answered his head bowed down as he walks again towards the entrance. 

  Since all the events we were supposed to go to were already done, and we have shopped almost everything that I saw that I liked, I decided to go home one day earlier than expected.  Our last day was supposed to be for resting but since I'm excited to see my husband and can't wait to go home I had our flights changed to surprise the mighty dragon. 


"Jiyong Oppa will be surprised." CL smiled brightly carrying the sleeping Taehyun. 


Dara smiled back acting all giddy. "I know. I just feel so guilty leaving him. I shouldn't have done that. I promise to never do that again. I feel like jumping off a building that time." 


"Omo! Unnie. I envy you and Jiyong Oppa. You guys are just so in love with each other." CL said suddenly the smile on her face slowly faded. 


After gathering their luggages and got picked up by their company driver, they were now inside the van with Baby Hana and Little Taehyun sleeping quietly. 


"What do you mean? Seungri loves you right? I mean it's been how many years now since you met him and you d
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter