Chapter 20

Love, Lust, Lies : A diary of a broken wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have been crying my eyes and heart out for more than an hour now. My best friend has done everything to calm me down but it seems the pain was too much. Honestly, I never knew this kind of pain existed. Half of me still wanted to believe that this is all a misunderstanding, that there is some rational reason why he had a key to her unit. That it was all a coincidence and that maybe just maybe it was only her who likes him. I mean, I haven't seen them kissed yet, Jiyong seems to not like her or was it just when I'm around just so I won't find anything fishy. 

"Unnie... Biyane..." CL said hugging Dara from the side.

"I want to kill that ." Dara suddenly blurted out after an hour of being quiet and sobbing. 

CL looked at her not believing what she just heard. "Something doesn't add up Unnie. I kept playing that moment in my mind and it seemed that Jiyong Oppa was rejecting her. I remember he took a step back away from her."

"Yeah but like you said when she kissed him, he didn't even stop or avoided her." Dara answered back, then blowed her nose with a tissue paper.

"I think we should investigate further. Biyane Unnie don't get me wrong but Jiyong Oppa may look like a player but I know him too well to just believe like this right away."CL said placing her hand on Dara's shoulder.

“CL… “ Dara was about to ask CL to not tell anyone this first but then she hesitated.

“Unnie, We have been best friends since we were teenagers you don’t have to worry about me. I won’t tell anyone.” CL said crossing her heart and then raising her right hand.

“Thank you. I. This is big. I don’t want this getting out. If it’s just me I can handle anything but my kids. Tae, I don’t want Jiyong’s father image be ruined by this. And Big Bang… I… I… “ Dara started to cry again. “Teddy Oppa… kill… I… I…”

She couldn’t finish her sentence; in the end she just buried her face on her palms. CL hugged Dara and didn’t say anything. It was the first time she saw Dara hurting like this.

*ring ring*

Dara’s mobile started ringing and CL stood up and got it from the table and gave it to Dara. “It’s Oppa.”

Dara stared at CL and then looked at her mobile, she took the phone but didn’t answer it yet and just stared at the screen saying “G Daddy” It started ringing again and Dara answered it.

“Yoboseo?”

“Hey y where you at?” Jiyong asked his wife.

Usually these jokes would’ve made Dara smile and cringe but right now she wanted to cry. Hearing his voice makes her weak.

“Uhmmm CL and I are going to this dinner bash we had invites and I already said yes so we’re preparing.” Dara explained. They really had invitations for a dinner bash and Dara was a special guest. She had already say yes and it’s not in her nature to take back her word unless it’s really an emergency.

“Aww…Can I tag along?” Jiyong suddenly asked.

Dara was caught off guard with Jiyong’s question. “What?”

“Oh, uhmmm I can’t?” Jiyong said sounding disappointed.

Dara paused for a moment and remembered Kiko’s evil grin awhile ago. “Uhm… actually it’s for Mr and Mrs. Kwon but since it’s a Friday I assumed you have dinner with the boys.”

“Well we do actually that’s why I called, I wanted to tag you along but it’s ok I’d prefer to go to your thing.”Jiyong told his wife. Dara has mixed emotions going on inside her. Sadness because of hearing Jiyong’s voice remembering what she just discovered. Hatred because of him hurting her this way, Worried, of what might happen in the future to them, to their family. But mostly, she felt happiness, happiness that her husband would rather spend the night with her rather than go somewhere else. Maybe CL was right that there is a rational explanation for this.

“Dee? Still there?” Jiyong asked waiting for Dara to answer.

“Yes. How about we go to this dinner bash and then if we still have time we can stop by the club to see the guys? I’m sure Bom’s going to be there too, Seunghyun hyung will be there.” Jiyong suggested.

“Ok. Are you picking me up?” Dara asked suddenly feeling excited forgetting about everything that just happened.

“Of course Mrs. Kwon! What do I wear by the way?” Jiyong asked

“Not too formal just the usual semi-formal stuff you wear jeans, white shirt, coat? That would do. It’s fashion in an art museum.’ Dara told her husband.  

“Ok. See you later y” Jiyong said before hanging up.

 

CL stared at Dara as her Unnie smiled at her mobile phone. “See Unnie… I told you something just doesn’t add up.”

Dara snapping back to reality looked at CL. “Are you bringing Maknae with you?”

CL nodded and looked at Dara wondering why she was asking.

“Good. At least Jiyong won’t be that bored.” Dara said and then sighed.

“Are you thinking if he gets bored too much he’ll go running to that ?”CL asked raising an eyebrow while Dara nodded.

“That’s what doesn’t add up Unnie… Jiyong Oppa is making efforts with you ever since you got back and the two of you fixed your last fight. Then we found out there’s that but then Jiyong Oppa likes spending time with you. Something just doesn’t add up.” CL said  shaking his head while tapping his fingers on the” CL said  shaking his head while her hand is touching her chin.

“Look CL, I’m confused as well, What if he is just doing this to make up for his mistakes? Or just so I won’t find out that he’s doing something bad. Half of me is saying that Jiyong cheated on me while the other half is telling me it can’t be. But, the thing is if he’s with me then he won’t see that right? At least for now, I can go with that.” Dara said.

 

I thought I had gone crazy. One minute I was crying, the next I was ecstatic knowing that Jiyong will be with me and that woman won’t be able to sway him away from me. What can I say, I’m only human too.

 

“Wow, Mommy, you look gorgeous.” Jiyong said in awe as Dara was walking towards his car.

After JIyong’s phone call awhile ago CL and her had their hair and make-up done by their company’s stylists. Her best friend made sure she was stunning tonight and that there was no trace of stress or worry in her face.

“I could say the same for you GDaddy.” Dara said giving her husband a kiss.

“Hmmm.” Jiyong said smirking at her as he wraps his arms around Dara’s waist. “What if we ditch all our schedules and just head home.”

Dara giggled at Jiyong’s teasing and placed her arms around his neck. “Well, as much as I like your idea I can’t. We have to go there.”

Jiyong pouted and opened the door at the passenger side for his wife.

 

I don’t know what’s happened to me. Is this normal? I love my husband, and we have always been like this, sweet, thoughtful, caring. Although I was hurting every time I remember that woman, I was plain happy, happy to be with Jiyong. Don’t get me wrong I think I’m crazy too. I’m hurting inside but I’m happy. Maybe Chaerin was right maybe it’s not Jiyong, maybe it’s just that crazy woman who’s running after him.

 

“OH. MY. GOSH. The Dragon couple? Here. In my event? I’m going to be famous!!!” the host said as Dara and G-Dragon enters the museum and greeted him.

“Oh Richard! Stop it, you’re already famous!” Dara said playfully slapping him on the chest. “You’ve met Jiyong haven’t  you?”

“DUH. Who doesn’t know the Mighty G-Dragon?!?” Richard said shaking the hand of Jiyong.

“Thank you for inviting me.” Jiyong smiled humbly.

“Oh believe me, It’s my honor to have the dragon couple here in my event.” Richard said smiling back at him.

After some chit chat about New York and the possibility that Jiyong sings in Richard’s next fashion show CL and Seungri arrives.

“Chaerin!” Richard exclaimed and Jiyong and Dara turned to see them enter. “Two Big Bang members in my event? Oh I can see my sales this week will increase!!!”

Dara and Jiyong laughed at Richard’s giddiness while CL gives him a kiss on both cheeks and Seungri shakes his hand.

“Oh hyung! You came!” Seungri said giving his hyung a fist bump. “Thought you went at the club.”

Jiyong wrapped one arm around Dara’s waist. “And miss this gorgeous looking lady next to me? Ani. Wouldn’t trade this moment with anything else.”

My heart beat raced. I didn’t know whether to believe what Jiyong was saying. I was torn between hurting and happiness. Hurting because he might be cheating on me and happiness because he is with me right now. Honestly, I don’t know what to believe anymore b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter