Chapter 45

Love, Lust, Lies : A diary of a broken wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What are you doing?” Jiyong asked Dara upon seeing his wife putting some of her clothes on a luggage. Dara ran towards Tae’s room without answering, grabbing a bag and filled it up with a few clothes he went to Hana’s room and did the same thing and also to Baby Minho’s room.

“What are you doing! ANSWER ME!” Jiyong shouted at her. Dara turned and glared at Jiyong.

“What does it look like I’m doing?”

“Where are the kids? What’s this about again Dara?” Jiyong asked clenching his teeth.

“The kids are at my parent’s house. They’ll be staying there before I fix our tickets.” Dara answered nonchalantly and walked hurriedly downstairs.

“Mommy come on don’t do this. Let’s talk about this.” Jiyong said cutely trying to stop Dara by grabbing the luggage she’s holding.

“Let go Jiyong. I’ve made up my mind.” Dara answered angrily.

“SO WHAT? YOU’RE GOING TO LEAVE AGAIN? WITHOUT EVEN TALKING TO ME ABOUT WHY YOU’RE ANGRY?” Jiyong raised his voice to Dara that startled the girl.

“YOU KNOW WHY I'M ANGRY! JUST WHEN I WENT HOME AND READY TO START ANEW THAT WOMAN COMES BACK AGAIN!” Dara screamed at Jiyong.

“WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ME?” Jiyong raged. Dara didn’t answer she turned around and hurriedly ran towards the door she ran towards the car and hurriedly drove away.

Jiyong was about to ran after her only he left the keys on their bedroom that’s why he had to go up and get it first.

 

Bom’s house was just 30 minutes away from their house and at the speed of Dara’s driving it only took her 15. It was raining outside and she didn't have an umbrella so she parked the car and rushed towards the door and rang the doorbell endlessly. A flustered TOP opened the door and both blushed at the thought of Top opening the door of her sister’s house.

“Hon? Who is it?” Bom called from behind and Top opened widely the door revealing a crying Dara who was now getting drench in the rain.

“Oh my gosh what happened?” Bom said rushing towards her sister and hugging her.

“I… I… I thought I was ok now Bommie… but… but… seeing her… I … I…” Dara sobbed.

 

Bom lead her sister inside the house, while Top closed the door and headed to the kitchen to get Dara a glass of water. They sat down at the couch and Dara told Bom on how she really felt when she saw Kiko up to her fight with Jiyong before she left. Top went to get a towel and handed it over to Bom to dry Dara up.

“Unnie, you know Jiyong Oppa has a point right?” Bom asked her sister while Dara looked at her confusedly.

“You see…” Bom was about to explain when someone rang the doorbell. 

The three looked at the CCTV monitor and saw Jiyong drenched in the rain. 

“I don’t want to talk to him. I’m sorry I don’t want to see him right now.” Dara told Bom and Top. 

“But Unnie you guys should talk.” Bom insisted. 

“Please.” Dara begged her sister. 

Top sighed and stood up. “I’ll handle this.” 

Top walked towards the door and opened it. “Hyung?” Jiyong said surprised that Top was there. 

“I need to see Dara, I know she’s there Hyung her car is here.” Jiyong told his hyung trying to get in but Top blocked his way. 

“She’s not yet calm Jiyong and she said she’s not ready to talk yet.” Top told his friend. 

“Ani. Hyung if you don’t let me see her now, she’s going to leave me again.”  Jiyong said tears started to run down her cheeks. “DARA!!! DARA!!!! COME OUT!!!! LET’S TALK!!!” 

“Jiyong what are you doing you’ll wake up Bom’s neighbors.” Top said trying to restrain Jiyong. 

“DARA!!!! COME OUT AND LET’S TALK!!!” Jiyong shouted even louder this time Top is pushing him towards his car. Both of them getting drenched in the rain. “Come on Ji, don’t be like that.” 

“DARA!!!! DARA!!!! COME ON BABE IT’S JIYONG COME HOME MOMMY!!!” Jiyong begged as he shouted. 

Two cars suddenly stopped near them and Yongbae, Daesung and Seungri went out to help Top while Sohee and CL went inside the house. 

“You have to help me Yongbae, you have to help me. Dara has to come out otherwise she’ll leave me again. Please.” Jiyong knelt in front of Yongbae acting like he lost his mind. 

Seungri looked away as he pitied how his Hyung looked like. 

“Come on Jiyong give her time.” Yongbae told his friend helping him to stand up. 

“She doesn’t want to see you right now Jiyong. Just let her calm down.” Top added. 

Jiyong’s anger exploded. “DARA!!!! I SWEAR IF YOU DON’T COME OUT OF THERE I’M GOING TO KILL MYSELF!!!” 

He then tried to break free from Yongbae and Top. When one of his arms slipped from Top’s grasps he suddenly punched him on the jaw. Top who got angry with what Jiyong did bit his lip and punched him back. “ARE YOU CRAZY!!!” 

“Hyung come on stop it.” Yongbae rushed in front of Top. 

“DARA!” Jiyong shouted again and when Seungri approached him he suddenly punched him too shocking the Maknae. 

“HYUNG!!” Seungri said as he fell on the ground. Daesung rushed to help Seungri up while Yongbae tries to pacify Top

“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!” TOP shouted and punched Jiyong again. 

“HYUNG!” Daesung shouted at Top and helped Jiyong up only to be pushed by Jiyong on the ground. 

CL and Minzy went out and found the boys fighting and throwing punches at each other. “Bom Unnie!! COME HERE QUICKLY THE BOYS ARE FIGHTING!” 

"STOP IT YOU GUYS!!!" CL and Minzy tried to stop them, but Jiyong punches anyone who goes near him and kept screaming Dara’s name. 

“STOP IT!” Dara said running towards Jiyong but was grabbed by CL as she might get hurt by the ramble in front of them. 

“WHAT THE IS YOUR PROBLEM!!” Top shouted at Jiyong and pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter