Chapter 36

Love, Lust, Lies : A diary of a broken wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The boys needed to fly out of the country for their Manila Concert the day after the Kiko revelation. So we really didn’t have the time to talk about it. After Manila they needed to go straight to Malaysia while me and the girls were invited to the Victoria Secret Fashion Show to be held in New York. The kids were left with Byul Unnie and Teddy Oppa who were camping at our place. 

 

“Dara!” Anna, my friend who’s an editor-in-chief of a famous fashion magazine greeted Dara upon arriving at the restaurant where they were going to have lunch. 

 

“Anna!” Dara greeted giving her friend a hug. 

 

“Please, have a sit. How are you? Is your husband here?” Anna asked looking around checking if someone else will be joining them for lunch. 

 

“He’s in California. They have a concert there.” Dara explained smiling while looking throught the menu. 

 

“Oh that’s too bad. Won’t he be here on the 7th?” Anna asked again. 

 

“I’m not sure but they have a tight schedule they have a concert in Newark on the 8th. So…” Dara answered. 

 

“Oh my! The dragon couple is pretty busy aren’t they?” Anna teased while Dara giggled.

 

“I’m surprised no one has dared to snatch your hubby away from you Dara.” Anna suddenly asked randomly. “Well, I’d be surprised if he would looked the other way since he already have a stunning wife.” 

 

Dara didn’t answer she just continued to read the menu. “I’ll have the salmon.” She told the waiter. 

 

She turned around and looked if someone was near their table and when she saw that the coast was clear she started to open up. “That’s the reason why I asked to have lunch with you today.” 

 

Anna looked at her quizzically.  “Why? What’s wrong.” 

 

 

“Hmmm… There’s this woman.” Dara started which captured Anna’s attention. “Well, I’m just protecting my family.” 

 

I really don’t know how to tell Anna about what really happened. I feel embarrassed that I’ve been cheated by my husband. Plus, Jiyong is an idol and we have to protect his image one slip and this could take Big Bang down. 

 

“You don’t have to explain any further the details Dara. If she’s a threat to your marriage then I’ll just go with that. I know how that feels I’ve been through that a lot! Those damn es.” Anna said waving her hand signaling Dara not to continue her explanation. “What do you want me to do? Is she a model? Just tell me and in a snap of my finger that girl won’t be able to get a job in the fashion industry anymore.” 

 

 

Dara shook her head. “No.”   Anna was shocked at Dara’s answer. She was expecting Dara to ask her to kick her out of modeling or something but instead her friend has another thing in mind. 

 

“I want you to give her a job.” Dara proposed.

 

Anna raised one eyebrow not getting why Dara is asking her to give whoever she’s talking about a job. “Excuse me?” 

 

“Anna, I’m pretty sure that woman has a mother and a father that she’s helping. Plus she has to feed herself right? If I make her stop modeling and she won’t be able to get any other decent job then what does that make of me?” Dara explained. “I’ll become the villain right? Where as if we give her a job far from Korea then I hit two birds with one stone. I kept her away from my husband plus she gets to feed herself and her family.” 

 

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! Anna slowly clapped and smiled wickedly at Dara. “Brilliant darling! Just brilliant! You know I see a lot of younger me on you. So what do you want me to do?” 

 

“You offered CL an in house modeling job right? I want you to give it to her.” Dara told Anna then took a sip on her glass of water. 

 

“Let’s make sure she has her own unit here. Not that extravagant but not too shabby either. I’ll provide you with her expenses for the first 3 months until she has settled down, just send me the bill.” Dara continued while Anna listened intently. “If you think she won’t be alright as the in-house model let’s find her another place to work at but not in Korea. The farther the better.” 

 

Anna smirked at Dara. “I really love it when you turn into a lady dragon!” 

 

“Anna darling, I only learned from the Queen dragon, You.” Dara smiled at Anna and the two laughed. 

 

“So, when do we start this interesting project of ours?” Anna asked raising an eyebrow. 

 

“I’ll have to talk to my friend first, if he’s fine with this arrangement then I’ll call you.” Dara answered. 

 

Ok. I don’t know why but planning this is exciting. Am I mean? Well I don’t think so. Anna and I had a wonderful lunch talking about our next goals and as always she was giving me great advice about work, life and the likes. Just like me her husband has cheated several times. Only her situation was different. You see with Anna her work is her life, that’s why her husband tends to stray away from time to time. Mind you he was sober when he played around. Among all the advices that she gave me that afternoon one stuck with me. 

 

“One piece of advice regarding this infidelity issues or whatever. Never put your guard down Dara. My husband was a businessman and a lot of women openly played around with him even if they knew that he was married. What m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter