Chapter 29

Love, Lust, Lies : A diary of a broken wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Boom. While I’m in my hospital bed thinking everything is fine now another bombshell was thrown at us.

 

“NO WAY! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! SAJANGNIM IT’S IMPOSSIBLE! STOP THIS KIKO STOP IT!” Jiyong went ballistic after hearing this. He stood up and kept pointing at Kiko while Yongbae and Top restrained him. Unbelievable, this woman won’t stop until I’m dead. Jiyong thought to himself.

Seungri buried his face on his hands while Daesung was dumbfounded in his seat.

 

“KIKO ING TAKE THAT BACK!!!!” Jiyong was going crazy trying to break free from Yongbae and Top. He wants to strangle Kiko so bad right now.

“IT’S NOT YOURS!!!” Kiko screamed standing up, tears falling from her eyes.

 

All five became dumbfounded and stared at her.  “Then?” Jiyong asked confused at what Kiko was telling them.

“It’s mine.” Daesung said burying his face on his hands.

 

Seungri’s jaw hang open while both Jiyong and Top looked at him with eyes wide open, Top closed his eyes and massaged his forehead.

“Dae...” Jiyong confused on why Daesung would make out with Kiko when he knew about what happened.

“It happened before I knew, several times. I was always drunk and when I wake  up I’m in her unit and it was ok that time because I thought she really liked me.”Daesung said getting angry at his self.

 

“How do we know you’re not lying?” Seungri stood up and asked. “I mean, I’ve been through your lies so much  I don’t know what’s true anymore.”

YG then showed them an item inside a zip locked plastic bag and some paper. “Pregnancy test says it’s positive, and tests from the doctor.”

Seungri went back to sit down and sighed, What about Minzy? He thought. He looked at his hyung and he knew he was thinking the same thing.

The senior members were still dumbfounded with what’s happening that they couldn’t talk.

“This is a big problem Daesung.” YG told him. Daesung couldn’t answer and remained burying his face in his hand.

 

“I’m not telling you this to marry me.” Kiko suddenly blurted out.

What?! Yongbae thought to himself. All 5 boys stared at Kiko again wondering what on earth she was talking about.

“I told you because I wanted you to know. And well at least help me during the process of this pregnancy. If you want I’ll sign a contract saying I’ll never divulge the kids real father otherwise I’ll pay you. I’m just scared I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it to be like this.” Kiko cried.

 

“Daesung-shii, you can opt to not help or claim it. We will even agree to sign a contract if you don’t want to. I just told Kiko that she should tell you at least.” The manager told them giving tissue to Kiko.

The boys couldn’t answer. They were all shocked at what’s happening.

“Mina-shii, let’s go. I think the boys are having-“ Kiko tried to leave only to be stopped by Daesung


“No. I will take responsibility of it.” Daesung declared. The other members including YG stared at Daesung in shock with his declaration.

“HYUNG!” Seungri exclaimed still thinking about Minzy.

 

Daesung held up his hand showing Seungri to stop and that he knows what he’s doing. “If you guys could just leave us here first with Sajangnim, I want to talk to Kiko and discuss some things.”

Speechless at the fast pacing of events one by one got out of the room but all waited at the hallway.

 

“Whoa.” Seungri said as soon as they got out of the room.

“This is getting out of hand. Something tells me it’s not true.” Jiyong told s.

Top shook his head “Something’s off about it but the tests Jiyong and she took one from the hospital and it’s also positive.”

“What’s going to happen to Minzy?” Yongbae suddenly asked.

The four boys fell silent. Even if the two just started dating with MInzy being the youngest in the group they had always felt protective of her. And now, she’s going to get hurt and not just by some random jerk, it’s by one of them.

 

After 30 minutes, the boys were all sitting on the floor waiting, and Kiko and her manager finally got out. “Jiyong…” Kiko tried to talk to him but he looked the other way and stepped away from her.

 

“Let’s go Kiko.” Her manager told her leading her towards the elevator. 

 

The boys entered the office again and found Daesung hugging YG while sobbing. “Biyane, Sajangnim. Biyane.”

YG looked at the four boys and sighed. “This is why I kept telling you guys to take control of your drinking.”

“Dae…” Jiyong called while sitting down on the couch. “I’m sorry this is all my fault. If I hadn’t…”

 

Daesung looked at his hyung and shook his head. “Ani. Hyung don’t think about that. This happened before I even knew. And I was at fault, I should’ve controlled myself I should’ve been more careful.”

“So what’s going to happen now?” Top asked looking from Daesung to YG.

“Daesung wants to take responsib

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter