Chapter 32

Love, Lust, Lies : A diary of a broken wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aigoo Unnie, why didn’t you let Oppa talk first before you went all nagging at him?!” Bom scolded her sister. Dara may be the eldest but she sure don’t know anything about relationships. She had been spoiled by Jiyong way too much.

The girls are now at Dara’s office and were having their weekly meeting.

“Ok fine I’m wrong.” Dara sighed as the 4 girls in front of her nodded their heads.

“You know the problem is, you have been spoiled by Jiyong too much.” Sohee said drinking her tea.

“What are you talking about? How am I spoiled?” Dara said not believing her friend.

 

Just then a soft knock on the door was heard. “Come in.” Bom called and then Dara’s Assistant came in with a 2 dozen of flowers in a bouquet.

The girls looked at each other as the assistant gave it to Dara. “From Mr. Kwon , Madam.”

Sohee raised her eyebrow and pointed at the flowers. "SEE! Even if it's your fault he's still the one saying sorry. It's been like that ever since!"

 

"Yah Minzy what do you think?" Dara looked at Minzy asking her to back her up but the young lady just nodded.

“NO!!!!” Dara denied still hugging the bouquet of flowers.

“I’m sorry Unnie but the other Unnies are right. Jiyong Oppa has spoiled you too much! Remember when you were 4 hours late from your date before and he was waiting for you starving and he cancelled his recording just to wait for you then you ended up getting mad at him and then the next day he was all begging you to not get mad?” Minzy reminded her.

Dara paused for awhile and thought about it and realized that the girls were right. Jiyong has always been like that. She opened the card and read the short message.

To my sweet Dara,

Sorry about last night, won’t happen again.

Love, Jiyongie

She pulled out her mobile phone and dialed her husband’s number.

“Mommy…” Jiyong answered in a cute voice.

“Hey. Thank you.” Dara said smiling as she stared at the bouquet.

“Oh, did you get it already? That was fast.” Jiyong said on the other line.

“Sorry about last night babe.” Dara apologized.

“Ani. I should’ve found a way to call so you won’t get worried. Sorry. But I was with Teddy Hyung the whole time babe. You can ask him.” Jiyong told her wife.

“I know. He told me this morning.” Dara said.

“I have to go now mommy I’m talking to some people. I’ll see you at home?” Jiyong said and then hung up.

 

Ok fine so I admit. I’m a spoiled wife. Well, first of all I didn’t ask Jiyong to apologize to me. Second I didn’t ask him to buy me flowers. Then I suddenly thought was he being sweet because he was feeling guilty of making me go through hell because of Kiko? Or was he feeling guilty about something else? Wait, What? What am I talking about tsk!

Another birthday of Jiyong has come; we were having a small dinner party at home with the whole family. By this time Kiko was now slowly being accepted in our group. Somehow the girls got used to her being in our events that they are slowly warming up to her again.

Minzy well, still a little awkward, although she brings a lot of male idols during our gatherings. I don’t know but I still feel like Daesung still have feelings for her with the way he cringes every time he sees Minzy with other guys.

 

“Jiyongie. Blow your cake!!! Wait SPEECH! SPEECH!” Teddy was shouting while one hand was holding a cake.

Everyone joined in on the chant making Jiyong feel embarrassed. “Ok! Ok!”

“Thank you to all the family and friends that are here. But most especially thank you to my wonderful wife. For giving me 2 beautiful kids and 1 on the way, for giving me another chance. With the success of the previous concerts of Big Bang, the only possible thing that I can ask for is for all of us to have good health so we can continue at what we are doing.” Jiyong said leaning over and giving Dara a kiss making everyone else cringe.

 

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GIRLY!!!!!” Teddy and Se7en teased Jiyong while the boy didn’t mind and was still kissing his wife.

On the other side of the table a dizzy Kiko excused herself. “Excuse me, I need to go to the toilet.”

Daesung stood up to accompany her but the woman raised her arm to stop him. Minzy and CL exchanged glances wondering what happened but then went back to watching Jiyong who was now cutting his cake.

 

 

September 2012

The girls and I got invited to another fashion week in Milan so we packed our bags, hopped on an airplane and went there. Since we will busy with the different shows we’re going to I couldn’t tag along Taehyun and Hana that’s why Jiyong and I agreed that the kids stays with him a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter