HyoTae/ The Kims - "Another Cup Please?"

Hotel Restlessness (oneshot collection)

Thanks to GeniusGyu for the poster(:

A girl finally put her purse down with a sigh, watching the steam rise from her cup of coffee, she couldn't wait to put her lips against the white porcelain exterior. She lifted the cup to only leave residue on her upper lip, she cursed herself for getting extra whipped cream as a figure approached.

"Taeyeon, stop being such a mess," the blonde smiled before running her thumb along the other's upper lip. She popped her thumb into , shocking the girl with her coffee. The girl patted down her apron and swung around the front counter to only grab her magazine.

Taeyeon was a regular customer there and Hyoyeon a proud owner of the place could think to only give good hospitality. Taeyeon on the other hand came week after week to see the blonde, changing her drink everyday so Hyoyeon couldn't just say 'the usual?' She wanted to be in a conversation with her, but for some reason when she tried, she would seize up and her chances would be blown away.

She learned everything about her even if she found out other ways than just asking the girl herself. It was all from her watching her day by day. Hyoyeon was a dancer who went to the same college as Taeyeon, it was another place that Taeyeon seemed to watch this lively girl push out her passion into another muse other than a cup of coffee. Taeyeon and her had complete opposite majors meaning that them running into each other was like going for a needle in a haystack. It was how she decided to come to the cafe each day.

Taeyeon also found out Hyoyeon’s desires to travel far, it was what kept her trying to excel in the business world so she could her anywhere she desired. She craved to be the one to take Hyoyeon the places she has always wanted to be.

Hyoyeon was focused on her dancing career while keeping her parents’ cafe in check, her brother had already left with her traveling reams so she was stuck there with only her magazines. She knew of Taeyeon and her soulful voice but never noticed her stares in the hallways of school, whenever she met Taeyeon it was at the cafe or the bar that she herself would stare at the other in amazement. Taeyeon performed several nights at a bar singing only for enjoyment, and usually he crowd loved her. Hyoyeon had no problem serving her day to day especially to her angelic lips.

The blonde tapped on the counter with her pen, nibbling on her bottom lip as she continued to flip page to page of the national geographic magazines along with her many travel ones stacked up on the counter.Every so often she would circle something with a meaningful gaze. A man came up ,causing her to look up right away with a large smile.

"Oppa!" She tossed her magazine with a squeal and jumped in the man's arms causing the brunette to gulp a large mouthful of coffee with wide eyes.

"Really.. All he had to do was smile at her?" Taeyeon cursed under her breath. Taeyeon had never once seen this guy enter the coffee shop in all the months that she had been there. Though, the blonde acted like he was the best thing she had ever seen. Without noticing Taeyeon began to stare with a smug look.

Hyoyeon caught eye contact with the girl and smiled wide pulling the boy towards her.

"Tae! Meet Jay!" She pulled the boy over and sat him in front of Taeyeon, "I'll be back with your usual."

"His usual..." Taeyeon scoffed as she thought. She then took another long gulp noticing the man still staring at her.

"What..?" She looked to him confused.

"Nothing, it's just.. Hyoyeon always talked about you but I neve-" He was cut off as Taeyeon choke on her coffee leaning forward grabbing onto .

"W-what?" She asked still trying to catch a breath with a red face. Hyoyeon noticed and approached with a glass of water and a black coffee.

"Here Jay, your usual," she smiled as she sat the water in front of Taeyeon and the coffee in front of Jay.

"Are you okay, Tae?" Hyoyeon leaned against Jay as she ran a hand over Taeyeon's face.

Taeyeon felt her cheeks heat up at the sound of her using a nickname with her. It was taken away at once. She watched as Jay wrapped an arm around the blonde girl. She looked down to her cup, hoping for another distraction but found an empty cup.

"I'm f-fine," a low stutter escaped her lips as she grabbed a hold of the leather straps of her bag, "thank you for the coffee, I have to..."

Taeyeon trailed off her last words as she continued to the door. "She isn't going to stop you Taeyeon," she kept thinking to herself as she walked towards her car with teary eyes.

Before she could open her car door, she suddenly slammed against the car hitting her head against the top. "What the hell?! Will today get any worse?!" Taeyeon thought as he finally caught the handle of the car door.

"I'm so sorry Tae..." A light whisper sounded behind Taeyeon.

Taeyeon turned around, wiping the slow tears running down her cheek, "sorry for..?"

"Pushing you into the door, silly," Hyoyeon giggled and held onto Taeyeon's hand, "now.. Stop crying. I'm really sorry if I hurt you that bad."

Taeyeon couldn't help but smile at the girl in front of her, she pulled her close and hugged her tight. "It's okay Hyo.. " she whispered lightly feeling her lips brush against the other's ear.

Hyoyeon smirked and turned her head before landing her lips onto the other's cheek, "you sure you have to leave?"

Hyoyeon stepped back holding the latter's hand tight, pushing her lower lip out.

"Aigoo.. So cute," Taeyeon thought as she stared at the girl in front of her.

"Y-yeah.. I...you.." Taeyeon blushed as she stuttered looking back through the window at Jay. He waved and flashed a smile before looking back to something at his lap.

Hyoyeon turned around to see Taeyeon looking at him, “AHH you mean my brother? You like him?I can hook you up.”

“NOO! NOT AT ALL! That is definitely not what I want!” Taeyeon waved her hands in a frenzy, removing Hyoyeon’s firm hold. Before she knew it she was staring at Hyoyeon’s who was still facing her brother. A cough cut her off as she noticed she wasn't staring at a anymore. “Aish, byuntae,” Taeyeon scolded herself in her mind.

Two hands cupped her cheeks forcing her to look up, “I wanted you to say that..” A pair of soft lips touched her own causing her face to burn like a fire running through a field. Her rosy cheeks spread out accentuating her dorky smile as Hyoyeon leaned back.

“Yah! Tae! Ar you forever going to look at me like that or-” Taeyeon cut off the girl by placing her lips on hers again pulling her close with her new found confidence.

“Will you go on a date with me..?” Taeyeon’s nervousness surfaced once more.

“Of course..” Hyoyeon whispered pulling Taeyeon back into the cafe.

“Oh, and can I have another cup of coffee?” Taeyeon asked receiving a giggle from Hyoyeon.


i hope you like.. eeek. Its a shorty.

-Kai

comment.subscribe.yell at me.