YoonFany - "Forever, Pabo"

Hotel Restlessness (oneshot collection)

i know this is a short oneshot but I was seriously having the hard on feels. And thank you to Emzybbz for the poster(:


 

A chocolate brown haired girl, cheeks flushed contemplated what she was going to do next. Staring at her slender fingers she brought her knees to her chest. "What will I do ..?" A soft murmur left her full pink lips, she bit hard staring at her phone. Losing patience she stood up from the plush couch she sat on, the dim lights only showing off the New York skyline causing her to stop midway, taking in the beauty. She whipped her head back towards the mahogany door, she shook her head and walked her way back to the patterned couch. Laying across, her white shirt rode up rubbing her skin against the textured cloth.

"How is it that I ended up alone tonight? Where is everyone else?" She kept constantly asking herself questions and staring at the light polluted night. "Everyone should be arriving tomorrow..except for..I'll go see her. I have to see her"

She took a deep breath and forced herself across the empty room, opening the door to a tall man dressed in what seemed to be an employee of the hotel she had been staying in.

"Ma'am you have been called down-" the man was pushed aside by a taller figure. But it was woman.

"I'm sorry.. So sorry" the woman said holding onto the girl's cheeks while closing the door behind her, cutting off the man, "where were you going?"

"To see you..." The girl rubbed her cheek against the woman's cool hand making sure she felt her warm skin.

Her phone rang cutting their conversation.

"Give me a moment?" The girl slowly pulled the taller's hands down, back stepping towards her phone, she lifted the pink cellphone to her ear.

"Hello?"the girl didn’t bother to check the caller ID.

"Tiffany..." The voice called out, the taller woman snatched the phone away and threw it to the couch. Grabbing the girl's cheeks again, "I can't take this anymore.." she engulfed her lips pushing hard. The shorter, shocked stood still, confused with the action she steadily put her arms around the taller's neck while deepening the kiss.

She sat back and bit her lip again, "Yoona..."

"Shhh.." Yoona pulled harder onto her waist causing the other to stumble forward with the sudden force. She smiled to herself while straightening herself out and looking up into her eyes before they both continued to kiss. Tiffany parted her lips allowing clear access for Yoona.

"I don't care what happens once we get back home.. I want to be with you, I'm so sorry for ignoring you. I was scared," the taller put her forehead to the shorter's and took in a deep breath. She felt like it was her first kiss, her feelings always seemed to feel so amateur around this girl. She felt like she was still in Elementary school crushing on the girl she knew she could never get in the first place.

"Why were you scared..?" The shorter looked up with tears in her eyes, staring intently into the two looking back into her own, "why...?""are you so afraid? I've always been here for you wasn't I? Please tell me you don't have anyone else," Tiffany added in her thoughts.

"I was afraid of being loved.. I thought I would hurt you, I thought you would leave me. Just look at our career," Yoona started off mumbling until a soft pair of lips touched her own.

"There is no reason to be afraid..." Tiffany smiled thinking of a way to prove her love to such a dense younger girl.I’ve always loved you, pabo. She pushed the taller into the queen bed closest to the glass wall showing off the skyline, "as long as you never leave me."

"I promise you.. I will never..." Yoona pulled the girl on top of herself, grabbing onto her collar until her their lips were only centimeters apart, she stared intently  into her chocolate brown eyes. Moving her hands over her silky skin, they found their way to her shoulders pulling the tank top straps that she had on, baring her shoulders to the city-lit room. The loud honking cars along with the rest of the bustling city sounds didn’t bother their time with one another. They felt lost in time, no sound but their own breaths and sweet I love yous whispered at the right times. Feeling the love of the other and to only experience their surroundings during the times that they had to separate for oxygen.

Tiffany looked down, smiling tracing her fingers across the girl's lips, "what took you so long..?"

"Sometimes things are better if you wait..they seem to be a lot sweeter.." Yoona smiled back , chuckling to herself at how corny she could get when Tiffany ran through her mind while running her hand through the other's hair.

Tiffany smirked as she pulled the tank top free, feeling the fine cool air touch her bare skin.Yoona took in her body in awe, slowly the image appeared to her as the only light came from outside flashing all over Tiffany's skin,only showing certain parts with each flash.

Tiffany then leaned forward blowing cool air onto Yoona’s lips while dragging her finger along her chest pushing hard once she met the middle. Yoona launched herself upward, trying to grab for the older’s lips to only be rejected down by the finger pushing her down. The younger grunted in frustration, pushing harder until the older freezed at her sudden determination. Tiffany now was below her causing the beddings to shift with their movement. At that moment the light shined onto Yoona’s face lighting up enough to shower her smirk on her face including Tiffany’s blush with it.

Yoona grunted in approval as she grabbed onto her hand squeezing tight, brushing her lips up Tiffany’s neck. Kissing up her jawline, her chin then finally her lips she smiled into every kiss showing her success. Until.

RINGG RINGGG

The one sound that caught their attention. Yoona sighed at the sudden interruption rolling back around to lay onto the closest pillow.

Tiffany got up quickly bowing her head with obvious distress on her face.They had to just interrupt us. She answered her phone leaving Yoona motionless atop the strewn beddings.

"Ahh.. Annyeong?" Tiffany called out, flustered and in heat. She wanted nothing but to be in her lover's arms again.

"TIFFANY! WHY DID YOU-?! YOU WORRIED ME WHEN YOU WEREN'T ANSWERING ME IN THE LAST CALL! We're at the lobby coming up to the two rooms. I hope you don't mind. I was worried if you were as-" Taeyeon yelled into the phone until Tiffany cut her off with a sigh.

"Ani.. Ani.. I'll tell Yoong. Annyeong," she replied groggily as she hung up quickly. Jumping onto her lover, she began to straddle her leaning down so her lips we’re right at her ear."The girls are coming..."she whispered disappointingly.

"Well, they have keys. Why don't we act like we were sleeping?" Yoona said with her eyes closed knowing if she opened them she would either not get out of her mood or worse pounce on her right away, “oh and put on a shirt.”

"What happened to being sweet?” Tiffany’s smile turned down as she rolled next to the girl pulling over the piece of fabric she just had on earlier.

“Well, the girls are coming. Pabo. Now, come here,” she wrapped her arm tight around the other still face-to-face, pulling the beddings over their bodies.

“Why don't you open your eyes and look at me then?” Tiffany pushed out her bottom lip feeling the other’s breath on her neck.

“If you want them to come in to us ‘sleeping’ then, okay,” Yoona smirked with her constant closed eyes.

The lights in the room quickly , pouring in with four of the group members, cutting off their conversation. Taeyeon stopped in her tracks as the others tried to follow her inside

"I guess if you guys want to sleep, stay here. If not,go to the other room," Taeyeon called with a smile on her face. All the girls left with their luggage. Once the door clicked, signalling it's close Yoona sprinted out of the sheets locking the door that they came in with the loud bang as her body hit the wood.Turning off the light she slid her body against the door exhaling with a grunt at her sudden injury.

"Yah! What was that?" Tiffany asked confused squinting through the sudden darkness.

Yoona quietly snuck behind Tiffany wrapping both of her arms around the girl,"Now we can have alone time.."

"Oh Yoongie... Are we planning on doing that with them in the room next door?" Tiffany asked with embarrassment spread across her face.

"Ani.. I just want to talk to my Fany and .. cuddle,” Yoona smiled ear to ear feeling the smaller girl shift to to turn towards her, “maybe we can do that on vacation.”

“YAH! BYUN-! “ Tiffany tried to scream out until being quieted by the same pair of lips that caused her to yell.

“Fany, we both know how loud you are, they might hear,” Yoona smiled to herself and picked up the older into her arms, “ I’m glad that I had this moment to share with you. I.. love you Fany..”

Tiffany stared knowing that she only felt the same, tears fall slowly down her cheeks. Yoona only felt the tears against her skin, for she still couldn't see through the darkness until something lit up outside showing Tiffany’s cheeks glazed with tears eyes looking straight up into her own. Their lips met once more, in a more passionate kiss, Yoona’s eyes then too began to water showing obvious streaks meet up as one at her chin once they broke their kiss. Fingers laced together they watched as both their tears dropped onto the bed sheets.

“Fany no more crying.. you are making me cry,” Yoona nervously laughed  as she cupped Tiffany’s cheeks wiping away the lingering tears, “and to think that you were the dominant one in this relationship.”

Tiffany bit her lip a she pushed her palm into the younger’s chest area knocking the wind out of her, “YAH!”

“Bian..now you might bother the others with that loud voice of yours,” Yoona looked down putting her chin to her chest as another set of giggles left .

“What did i sa-” Tiffany tried to finish her insult to only be cut off with arms wrapped around her waist pulling her down into the sheets again. Yoona didn't care for her tears dripping down onto the pillow case that she shared with Tiffany. She looked down her final time that night taking in a deep breath, she kissed her forehead.

“I love you Fany.. will you answer me this time?” Yoona asked worriedly.

“I love you too Yoongie..” Tiffany then nestled her head into Yoona’s chest before mumbling, “forever.. pabo..”

Yoona smiled at her last words feeling the older slack into her arms showing that she had fallen asleep. She slipped a ring onto her right ring finger repeating the other’s final words.

forever. pabo.” She chuckled settling her chin on top of her head.


I hope you liked it.

-Kai.

remember you can request ^-^