YoonFany - "Miyoung, you Pabo.."

Hotel Restlessness (oneshot collection)

Stepstepstepstepstep.

 

The sounds of their feet are unending, when can I find peace in the place?

 

Their screams are almost muffled against the sound of each gaining step, then my breathing interrupts the tapping of the thousands of shoes against the concrete beneath me.

 

I turned around to assess the scene to only see the relentless crowd following right behind me.

 

Since when does a model have a crowd following her? This is abnormal, this whole place is abnormal but it's pretty. I'll give it a hand to that.

 

I turned a sharp right landing straight into a curly haired girl, she stumbled backward picking up the things that had dropped. Swatches of unknown fabrics, sketchbooks opening up to awkward doodles and magazine clippings with a lone chemistry textbook beneath the large pile.

 

"E-excuse me...?" She asked nervously, I had to smile because her eyes began to smile back at me. Her face scrunched and she began touching the floor quickly.

 

"Can I borrow your jacket? I'll give you mine," I asked as sweetly as I could.

 

"Ahm.. What..?" She tried her best looking up at me with one eye closed, "can you help me find my glasses?"

 

Well that makes more sense now, why she seemed to make goofy faces at me. I stayed low to the ground and handed the glasses to her, "better?"

 

"A... A lot," she looked at me up and down as if she was scanning my body, "what happened to you?"

 

I looked at myself and noticed how sweaty I was, I shrugged and wiped the sweat from my brow.

 

"What's your name?" I asked pulling off my jacket over my head as we walked down the street.

 

"Miyoung, I run a fashion blog, but those who follow my blog know me as Tiffany," she tried to look up at me with a smile but then goofily laughed into her hand.

 

I chuckled a bit wrapping my arm around her shoulder, "I'm Yoona,Im Yoona."

 

"What..? Stop lying," Tiffany chuckled nervously now patting her own sweaty forehead. I couldn't help but smile at her little tendencies as she continuously put her hands in and out of her pockets.

 

“If you are her, you aren’t supposed to be here for another couple days,” she said snorting a bit, then fixing her glasses back on the bridge of her nose.

 

“That’s the whole point, not tell anyone that I’m coming now so things like what happened earlier never happen. I don't know how it leaked,” I sighed looking back down at her, though she is awkward she does at least dress nice, “now can you please please help me?”

 

“What makes you think I can even help you?” she laughed as she kept walking forward, “I too have a life, why would I always need to help people like you? I have school and what they call a life.”

 

Her red curls continued to bounce as her steps quickened, her knee high socks accompanied by her tan oxfords misplacing the color of her pristinely white dress that came up at least five inches above her socks. She had a sort of clarity in her step, she knew where she was going and she knew she would get there. I was now the one following behind her like the crowd before. Our roles have changed and for some reason it put an even bigger smile on my face. She turned quickly catching me off guard.

 

"Excuse me but can you not follow me, even if you are Yoona. Why are you dressed so casually? You are a fashion icon," she began babbling on about facts of where I've gone, what she expected me to wear, I didn't quite catch everything because my eyes were drawn to totoro on her knees that topped her black socks. An even bigger smile spread across my face, my eyes glued to her knees she shoved her hand in my face waving violently.

 

"HEY HEY HEY!!! What is wrong with you?" She asked with hands on her hips.

 

"Why can't I just wear an oversized shirt with shorts and a pair of Penny loafers? I just brought a huge college sweater so I can be comfortable and get a cup of coffee before I went back to my hotel but I got caught okay?!" I explained quickly walking in the direction she was headed, I smirked as she called after me.

 

"WAIT! I'm sorry okay! I just don't really believe you, more like I don't believe my eyes but..." I cut her off as I turned around pointing a finger that touched directly on the tip of her nose.

 

"But what? Even if I wasn't Yoona I'm still being followed by a crazy amount of fans. Wouldn't you help a girl out, I mean come on," I teased turning back around to the direction where I expected a coffee shop to be located.

 

"Okay you got me there but why me? Why don't you keep running? It seems they haven't fou-" I was actually listening this time but a large crowd came over the hill in the direction I was headed. I sighed having to sacrifice all future awkward moments with this girl and pulled her close to me, tucking her in my embrace as I side stepped closer to the wall. I wrapped my jacket around my neck, staring directly into her eyes as her back hit the wall. She stirred, groaning for a moment then pushing me off.

 

"What the hell!" She yelled covering her cheeks.

 

I looked down the road ignoring her fit, noticing the crowd run down the street.

 

"Well excuse me for trying to hide, woah you're so red. Are you getting sick? It isn't that cold to me but you seem to be bundled-" she cut me off this time shoving her pointy coral colored fingernail into my chest.

 

"Don't make excuses! You shoved me against that wall! I’m done with your antics and your uneasiness, I never know what you’re going to do like I know with other people and I’m not used to it,” She turned away trying to walk away from me but I couldn't let that happen.

 

“Miyoung...” I called out.

 

“YAH! Don't call me that! I shouldn’t have told you my name. Why did I even tell you my name?” She yelled before mumbling her last words, she ce again socking me right in my gut, “Go find someone else to bother with your problems!”

 

“I’m not trying to bother you, I’m sorry if helping me is bothering you but why can't we just get to know each other since I seem to always put you in positions you don't want to be in. You can control it, you choose where to go and I’ll try MY best to fix any situations that are troubling. Deal?” I begged wanting to know more about this girl, plus I’m sure she knows this city more than I do and I want to get away from that crowd.

 

“Fine,” I knew it was the last thing she wanted to do but I ended up following her into a more deserted part of town, not a bad type of deserted where you find gang violence but those parts of towns where people don't know about. The parts of an old city where old buildings stand with petite old people sitting in small shops waiting to help anyone who walks through their doors. As we walked on, a creaking swing could be heard and I knew we had walked very far, far enough where I’d have to call my driver to pick me up from where we were going. I followed her into the park and we sat at a bench, watching a playground so rusty that if a child used it I’m sure it would break in an instant. It's a miracle it's still standing, a miracle that the city decided to keep it.

 

“They don't want to kill this place, it has too many memories. Maybe not too many people come here anymore but I still do. It helps me get through hard times, and my apartment is just down the street. It inspires me for new ideas, in school, work, I don't know. It keeps me alive even if it's slowly dying,” she smiled bitterly looking down to her hands, “I thought this would be an okay place to take you since I’m sure no one would find you.”

She looked up at me, a sincere smiling placed across her face. Her smiles were always sincere but that was her natural bubbly personality, I feel like I’m actually getting somewhere.

 

“I’m sure you already know about me, I’m not trying to be arrogant but everyone seems to be pushing for more and more information about my life. My manager always prepares scripts just in case someone catches me on the street,” I smiled back at her smiling, I felt my tears settle down on my cheeks as she reached out wiping it clear away from my face.

 

“I’m guessing this isn't one of those scripts...” she muttered looking at my bulging eyelids. I shook my head in reply.

 

“Becoming a model wasn't my dream, but a position my mother forced upon me. She wanted me to have some gorgeous life in the city when all I wanted to be was that awkwardly tall college girl at a small college where everyone thought held secrets. I guess that’s me but my life is so public I feel like my mysteriousness has dwindled. People think I’m an arrogant girl who walks around city to city setting off a new problem wherever I go and I promise you that is not me. That’s not me at all,” I looked down to the gray jacket in my hands watching my tears fall slowly granting dark spots across it's surface, “I mean look I’m talking to a fashion blogger, my manager would probably yell at me for telling you so much. In fear that you would go off telling the whole world. But, for some reason... I feel like I know you. Like I’ve known you for so long that I can just pour myself out to you.”

 

“Maybe it's the fact that I feel like you know so much about where you are headed, where you are going to go. I feel like you just... you are you. You are not what the world has made you to be. You are one hundred percent Miyoung. Not Tiffany but, Miyoung,” I chuckled looking at the ground noticing the sun being closely cradled by the Earth, “Thank you Miyoung.”

 

I stood feeling her firm grip on my arm, I pulled out my phone with my other hand feeling her swat it directly into the sand beneath the playground.

 

“don't you dare turn away from me,” she said so sternly I turned in one movement looking down at her with my own swollen eyes peering at a girl without glasses on. She stood wrapping her arms around my abdomen.

 

“I have no intention of putting your life on blast, everyone has felt misunderstood and unlucky for you the whole world has misunderstood. Lucky for me I have met the true you. The true Yoona. Telling me you think I know where I’m going is complete bull,” her voice raised causing me to look down at her.

 

“That is complete bull, my life has always been twists and turns. Losing my mother and finding my own place here to start anew. I have no one, I’m basically living on broken hopes and dreams because I have no way of getting anywhere in life. Why do you think I live on this part of town? Renting a home in a old woman’s house? I basically have no future. That’s why I made an alter ego named Tiffany. Everyone loves Tiffany, they listen to her fashion advice they paid attention to her at school. They believe in Tiffany... not Miyoung,” her confidence drained with each sentence she laid out to me and I felt as if she finally found herself,

she realized she had been faking her life to be seen better in the public’s eye.

 

“I guess in a way we are similar, no matter how much of scale difference we both have changed for others. And, to tell you the truth. I like Miyoung better than Tiffany, Miyoung knows how to talk back to people and say what’s on her mind when she truly means it. Miyoung found out the truth the Tiffany is only a mask, and if you don't want to get rid of her then promise me I will only see Miyoung,” I leaned over placing a kiss on her forehead, wrapping my arms around her tight. Her silent tears dampened my skin as the Summer’s breeze blew the swings singing sweet melodies into the ever growing night sky. The sunset as she looked back up into my face.

 

“Yes Miyoung?” I smiled at her flushed cheeks.

 

“YAH!! Stop teasing me, you just know what to say. Don't you?” she asked as I felt her hand clasp my own.

 

“If I knew what to say then I wouldn’t have had to fight with you until this moment,” I chuckled feeling her pinch my side with a smile.

 

“That’s true, how about I ask you to come with me instead?” she asked surprising me.

 

“And what is that, Miyoung?” I looked over at her noticing that her glasses were still off.

 

“Let’s go get a coffee, my treat. Then I’ll take you back to your hotel. Thanks for tonight,” she looked down at the ground and I lifted her chin back up.

 

“That would be great, and no thank YOU,” I leaned down putting my lips on hers, I leaned back looking back at her now rounded eyes.

 

“I-I’m sorry...” I said lightly before she grabbed my face, standing on her toes she kissed me with as I could tell as her all.

 

“Don’t be sorry...” she smiled and held my hand tight as she lead me to her apartment so she could pick up her car.

 

“By the way, Miyoung... why aren’t you wearing your glasses?” I looked over at her noticing a thicker blushing playing across her face.

 

“I’m not blind, I don't have bad eyesight at all but I needed to get a cute girl’s attention didn't I?” she looked up at me with a full toothed smile and her eyes shaping into crescents like the moon above us.

 

“Oh really? So you have been lying to me this whole time?” I raised an eyebrow as we both kept on forward.

 

“Ye-” I watched her trip over a large rock, I covered my mouth with one hand as I caught her with my other trying not to laugh.

 

“Miyoung, stop lying to me,” I chuckled placing her glasses back on her face.

 

“I’m just trying to be more mysterious...” she smiled as we showed up to a small apartment. I looked to her and pulled her away from her car.

 

“What are you doing?” she asked watching me walk to the front door.

 

“We’re staying here,” she didn't argue and walked me towards the front door of her apartment.

 

“Why...?” she asked concerned, “what about your manager and...”

 

Miyoung, you pabo. You are what I’ve needed my whole career. Not a designer or a makeup artist or a man telling me where I need to go around every hour. I need you by my side,” I lifted her hands and looked her straight in the eyes, “You’ve changed me in the couple of hours I’ve known you, and everyone can tell me there is no such thing. But love hit me like a wall. It stopped me in my tracks, maybe that abnormal crowd was pushing me to find you. To make us dangerously close.”

 

She laid her hand on my mouth,“Yoona, what are you trying to say?”

 

I smirked as I pushed her door open, “I’m staying the night.”

 

“What..?”


“Miyoung... I love you...thats what i'm trying to say.”


I literally just pulled this chapter out of my when I came home today. Excuse my language but I ate some pho and then wrote this haha. Thank you all for reading but sadly I wont be updating as much because I found out I will be taking extra night classes. THAT DOESNT MEAN I WONT UPDATE! It just means not as much. Here is some awkward YoonFany for you. Next up will be Taengsic.

Gomawo! *bows 90 degrees*

With love,

Kai

comment. subscribe. yell at me