HyoSica ~ What is Love?

Hotel Restlessness (oneshot collection)

 

The Old Days Of HyoSica~!!!! I MISS IT SO MUCH... ~(T__T~)


HyoSica ~ What is Love?


 

I Love You! The magical word that easy to say by anyone but it's hard to take a responsible. It's not as easy as we say it to person who we love. Shoulders were bumped and eyes suddenly met, maybe that is the way we met someone who we loved or maybe not.

 

Hyoyeon riding a bicycle down the street in the middle of blocks arranged home. She ignored the cold that hit her body but she had to cycle faster. Hyoyeon stopped her bike in each house to house to deliver milk to purchasers early in the morning.

 

Although the weather was quite cold that morning, sweat dampen her forehead, probably because she are too exert her energy. She needs to finish its work as soon as possible because someone might be waiting for her at home.

 

Still left a bottle of fresh milk in her bicycle basket, she returns along with the milk. Along the way back to the house she failed to hide her smile.

 

"Sica~" Hyoyeon whispered.

 

Hyoyeon sneaked into the bedroom, she did not want to make noise up to annoying person nappies. Someone who she falls in love.

 

Hyoyeon walked at the edge of the bed, she smiled at Jessica who embraced the fluffy teddy bear. She's still hard to believe that Jessica is owned by her. She kiss Jessica on her forehead.

 

Coldness of Hyoyeon lips Hyoyeon stir Jessica slumber, she opened her eyes slowly, her hands quick links Hyoyeon wrist that who almost headed off to bathroom. She pull the young girl's hand, and the latter immediately landed on her body.

 

"Jessica!" Hyoyeon gasped.

 

"I thought I've embrace you, but it's was just a teddy bear. It's wasn't as fluffy as you." Jessica whined cutely as she buried her face on Hyoyeon chest.

 

"Sica-yah. I'm sweating now. Please let me wash myself then you can hug me as much as you want or you can also strip me." Hyoyeon smirk.

 

Jessica raise her face. The dim light help Hyoyeon to stare at Jessica pouting lips. Hyoyeon can't help but peck her lips.

 

"Why you so snuggleable today?" Jessica asking. She sniffing onto Hyoyeon

 

"Because I'm too hot to handle." Hyoyeon smile proudly.

 

PAPP~!!

 

"Awwww~! It's hurt Sica Sooyeon!!" Hyoyeon rubbed her that Jessica slapped.

 

"That's as punishment for leaving me alone to sleep." Jessica said while brushing her palms on Hyoyeon back. "Why did you do a lot of part-time work?" She could no longer hold her curiosity.

 

"Nothing."

 

"Why did not you pay attention to your current job only?"

 

"Nothing." Hyoyeon give the short answer again.

 

PAPP~!

 

"JUNG!!!"

 

Hyoyeon pokes Jessica waist. The curiosity was simply disappeared, they replaced it by laughter and giggling that just like high school girls. Because of exhaustion, they eventually stop bickering like children, then fell asleep in the arms of each other.

 

~

~

 

Hyoyeon ran after her energy to arrive at the dance studio on time. She can't apologize properly on every person that she accidentally bumped in the street just now because of her delay to get to work.

 

She stumble her feet into the studio.

 

"YAISH KIM HYOYEON!" Yuri shouted loudly in the studio that was filled with their student already.

 

"This black pepper!" Hyoyeon hissed.

 

Hyoyeon hid herself in black hoodie when Yuri approached her. Yuri, tanned girl but she must say that she's one of the best dancer along with her yet y. It's funny how she can share a dance studio with her 'enemy' in dancing career, just dancing enemy. No more, no less.

 

"Yul, I'm sorry."

 

"Why you late? Part-time jobs?" Yuri pushed Hyoyeon outside the studio.

 

Hyoyeon weakly nodded her head.

 

"What are you looking for actually? You're working like you're going to die tomorrow. Morning till evening, you teaching at the studio. Night, you're a bartender, and as early as 5 in the morning you're up to deliver fresh milk." Yuri release her dissatisfaction against Hyoyeon who are only able to subdue her head.

 

"You're already know right. Why'd you ask again?" Hyoyeon looked down at her shoes are almost torn. 

 

"If Jessica know that you did all this for her, I'm sure that she will not let you go!"

 

"I want to give something to her. Something that she will remember for the rest of her life." Hyoyeon said cheerfully. She was playing with the hem of her shirt when Yuri looked at her to listen to her explanation further.

 

"After all, this work is only for a while."

 

" A ring, not the measure of your love. I'm sure that Jessica does not want you to hurt yourself just simply to get a ring." Yuri pinched Hyoyeon cheeks.

 

Hyoyeon did not realize how much time is Yuri take to lecture to her. She also had to endure embarrassment for their students to peep through the door while Yuri scolded her. But, she did not feel hurt by the actions of Yuri because she knows that Yuri loves her.

 

"Yuri-ah, saranghaeyo~!" Hyoyeon put a lot of effort to do an aegyo.

 

"Ewwww, stop it." Yuri pushed Hyoyeon away from her. "Oh My God. I almost throw up."

 

"Bad Yuri." Hyoyeon pouted.

 

"Enough Hyo. You go home early today." She said with a slightly smile.

 

"Why? Do you want make me quit?"

 

"Hyo, this is our studio. OUR. STUDIO! I told so, because you look sick." Her voice turned to concern. "Go home and rest. And this's for you." Yuri shoved a white envelope to Hyoyeon.

 

"What?"

 

"What is yours!" Yuri smiled as she put the white envelope on Hyoyeon's hand. "Take care yourself."

 

Hyoyeon peeking into the white envelope, her eyes become wide. "Yuri!"

 

"That was a reward! You work hard on our studio recently!" Yuri said without looking at Hyoyeon who stood behind her.

 

Hyoyeon felt like her tears almost fell down on her cheeks, but Yuri stop her.

 

"DON'T CRY HERE YOU PUNK! GO HOME!"

 

~

~

 

Hyoyeon ran on the street. She doesn't ran straight to her house instead she go to the jewelry store. Hyoyeon watching every form of rings on display in glass shelves. All she is attracted to buy for Jessica, but her feet stopped when she saw a pair of simple ring but beautiful.

 

Hyoyeon frown when she suddenly felt her head dizzy. The pain was also felt in her body, but she forget the pain for a while.

 

"Miss, may I see the ring?" Hyoyeon shows her index finger on the ring.

 

"Yes." A female employee who looks the same age with her putting a colored container in front of her.

 

Hyoyeon watched the ring, she can not wait to see Jessica reaction when she gave the ring. She hope her hard work well worth for giving away a ring on Jessica though she struggled in the last few months.

 

"Miss, I want this ring."

 

Hyoyeon grinned when she makes payment to the ring. She was happy because she finally got what she wanted. The blue velvet box was hiding inside her pocket.

 

Hyoyeon leaning onto the brick wall when she almost stumbled her own feet. Sweat flow on the side of her face, she wiped away the sweat, and walked slowly bring her exhausted body.

 

She failed to keep her fatigue when she almost fell limp in the street, but someone hold her body. Hyoyeon felt warmth on her shoulder, she saw a sweater stranded on the back of her weak body. She thought she did not need to turn to the side to see who is standing at her side. Hyoyeon carve a smile.

 

"Pabo!" Hyoyeon chuckled because she never thought the word is that she will listen was 'STUPID' instead 'I LOVE YOU'.

 

"Yes, I'm. I'm such an idiot Sica,"

 

During their journey back home, the two young girls that do not talk at all. Jessica more gave her concentrate on her driving, while Hyoyeon pretend to sleep because she did not want to hear Jessica nagging. Finally, she actually fell asleep, and in a semi-conscious she realized that Jessica kissed her lips. Hyoyeon smiled in a dream.

 

"Hyo~?! Hyoyeon-nah!" Jessica shook Hyoyeon's shoulder.

 

"Wake up or I'll kiss you."

 

"Kiss me." Hyoyeon answered.

 

But she only received a slap on the shoulder than getting a kiss from the princess.

 

"Thanks God because Yuri called me to tell about you." Hyoyeon cursed Yuri silently as soon as her name reached her. "If you sick, why'd loitering around. Just go back home, rest." Jessica starts her nagging. 

 

She wrapped her arms on Jessica's shoulders who held back her waist. They walked inside the shared house that they stayed for almost 4 years. Hyoyeon plopped her body on the bed, sprawled her fours as she stared the plain ceiling. Jessica still busy with her nagging. Hyoyeon shut her eyes.

 

"JESSICA!" Hyoyeon suddenly shouted, shocked the latter who took off her shoes.

 

"YAH!" Jessica pinched Hyoyeon's stomach. "How dare you shouted to me." Jessica hit her, pinch her, and kick her. Hyoyeon growled when she felt her body was like break apart.

 

Never shout to Jessica Jung! NEVER AGAIN!

 

Hyoyeon taken back when Jessica sit on her hips. Blood rushed to her face until she was so red. Jessica pulled Hyoyeon's top over her head, leave her just in bra. Hyoyeon turned to face the wall, but Jessica fixing her head to facing her again. Hyoyeon swear that she saw Jessica's smirk.

 

"I--I c--can chan... I can change my clothes." Hyoyeon stuttered as she tried to sit up.

 

"Lay down!" Jessica pushed her back. Her finger reached her pants.

 

"J--Jessica."

 

She doesn't know how quite the bedroom up to she can hear her pants button popped out, and the zipper goes down.

 

"Jess-"

 

"Don't you miss me?" Jessica gaze pierced Hyoyeon's eyes, it seems to have led Hyoyeon goes deep into her heart. "Oh, so no one misses me." She seemed disappointed but sparkle in her eye is not gone.

 

"I miss you to death." Hyoyeon speak up. "I wish I can hold you close, and keep you beside me all the time, but-"

 

"So, take me!" Jessica cut her off.

 

"What?"

 

"Pabo."

 

Hyoyeon will never forget the memories that have been alerting her that Jessica was really a princess, or maybe she was an angel who descended from heaven. That night she made ​​sure that Jessica is belongs to her.

 

~

~


Her twitching in the dimly bedroom. Hyoyeon looked at digital clock on the side of bed. Three in the morning. She turning to face the that facing her. Hyoyeon brushing her nose against the pale skin yet smooth. She tiredly planted kisses all over Jessica's back.

 

"Geez, hyo..." Jessica whined.

 

"Open your eyes for awhile." Hyoyeon asked politely.

 

Jessica just follow her lover said so.

 

Hyoyeon sneaked her arm around Jessica. She raised Jessica's left hand as she put a glittering ring on her finger. Jessica want to jump off the bed, but Hyoyeon locked her into her tight embraces.

 

"What is Love?" Hyoyeon whispered.

 

"Happiness?!" Jessica replied with hesitation.

 

"Then,"

 

"Smile,"

 

"Then,"

 

"Emmm... kiss."

 

Hyoyeon chuckled.

 

PAPP~!

 

"Awwww.... my again."

 

"So... What is Love?"

 

"For me, Love is You."

 

"Hamburger with extra cheese... I don't like it. It make me fat."

 

"But my love do not make you fat physically, but mentally. Your soul you will be healthy."

 

Hyoyeon grinned as she is proud of herself that is able to express the wise words. She was waiting for Jessica replied sacrastically but no reply from her lover. Jessica buried her face onto the pillow, hid her face.

 

"Jessica? Don't tell me you sleep while I'm talking to you." Hyoyeon groaned as she pull Jessica to face her.

 

"Sica-yah~." Hyoyeon dumbfounded when she saw the crystal clear water that wetting Jessica cheeks, and the tear was flowing out unabated.

 

"I'm sorry. I do not know how to state what is love."

 

"But at least you feel what is love." Hyoyeon tried to convince Jessica even she almost laughed.

 

"Tomorrow we go out together as formerly. Walk hand in hand, eating cotton candy, listen to you humming the song, and all sorts." Hyoyeon suggested her plans.

 

"I want we sit under the shaddy tree, and I lay my head on you laps."

 

"Not problem. You can sleep on my laps."

 

Jessica smile again. She hug Hyoyeon, and intertwined their bodies become one.

 

"Stop working part-time jobs." Jessica mumbled before she drifted to sleep.

 


 

YAY YAY YAY!!!! 2 days to complete my story and I wanna say thank you for  datmao and Aftersnsd because accepted ME in your >Hotel Restlessness (oneshot collection)<

Bow My Head Politely~!