Taengsic - "I want to stay missing"

Hotel Restlessness (oneshot collection)

thanks to GeniusGyu for the poster(:

The clicking of heels interrupted the march of guards walking through the run down hospital building. Once they saw her they put down the medical equipment to give a hasty bow. She would nod in acceptance before walking into one of the patient's rooms, looking for her boss. The guards constantly stared at the tight black suit surrounding her body as she disappeared behind the room door.

Walking quickly towards a chair she sat looking at the used hospital bed, a girl was laying in front of her as her boss walked toward the girl laying down.

"I told the guards to pack up as much as they can, before we go back to the main city. Who is she?" The girl asked the woman in a lab coat. The woman picked up a syringe and injected the girl who shot up with the sudden dose of medication.

"She is your mission," the blonde woman turned around, handing the other with a stack of paperwork, "she is the missing girl. The one and only president's daughter."

The dark haired girl stared at the blonde in confusion, "you mean.. You want me to take her to the president?"

"Taeyeon.. That's exactly what I'm telling you to do, now go put on some real shoes," the blonde spat out with a chuckle as the girl laying down rubbed her head.

"Where.. Where am I?" The girl asked looking at the machines around her.

"Hello miss Jung, it is nice that we have found you," the doctor said with a smile.

"Hyoyeon.. Why are you being so nice? This isn't you," Taeyeon giggled as she slid off her heeled boots.

"Oh shut up Tae, your stuff is in the storage room next door, I suggest you change," Hyoyeon replied as she assessed the girl in front of her. Taeyeon groaned as she popped back out of the room, grabbing the attention of the men close by.

"Pfft.. Pathetic," she whispered to herself as the men began to stare at her body. She hastily put on a pair of combat boots, placing her equipment on her back. She then grabbed her weapons and put them in all the open slots of her uniform. She returned to the room to see the girl who was once in the bed on her feet changed.

"Are you ready to go miss Jung?" Taeyeon outstretched her hand, "I'm Taeyeon, your guide home."

The only response Taeyeon got was a cold stare and a push through the door, "just get me home fast." Taeyeon slid her hand through her hair turning to go after her until she felt Hyoyeon grab her hand.

"She's a handful. Remember if her condition gets bad. Inject her," Hyoyeon handed Taeyeon a belt of syringes filled with a liquid she didn't know of.

"What do you mean by 'gets bad'," Taeyeon stared at the blonde.

"If she gets, a bit.. Uhh too excited. Lets leave it at that," Hyoyeon chuckled as she exited the room, "I added a couple more pipe bombs to your pack earlier. The men said they spotted groups of runners circling some of the outlying buildings. Good luck."

Taeyeon groaned as she ran down the flights of stairs to see the girl in front of the door. She grabbed the girl's hand and walked straight out the door into the abandoned city streets.

"What happened while I was asleep..?" The girl said without realizing as she passed by the many empty closed shops with broken glass and unkept paint.

"Well, you fell asleep at the right time. When the war came out against the zombies.." Taeyeon chuckled at the word 'zombie'.

"Are you kidding with me?" She looked at Taeyeon with one brow up.

"Not at all, it's just been a while since I've used that word. What's your name?" Taeyeon asked as she continued to scan their surroundings.

"Jessica Jung. Why are we walking?" She looked over to the shorter who hastily searched around.

"I'm Taeyeon.Well, to transport you I have to use a non-military vehicle so.. We have to walk to one,"Taeyeon seemed to spot something and picked up her speed.

"You mean, are you illegally doing this?" Jessica asked with wide eyes.

"No, I'm just a special operative," Taeyeon began to jog as she saw a few heads near a building, "there are also hunters out here. People who haven't found society so stay close. Hurry. I see a couple runners close by."

The two ran towards an armored truck and got in to see a stock of food.

"Runners?" Jessica looked toTaeyeon taking hitched breaths. Taeyeon chuckled and jumped out of the car.

"Watch."

Taeyeon kneeled to the ground pulling out her rifle before shooting one in the head next to another.

Bang!

The other noticed her and sped up into a full on sprint towards her. She pulled her pistol up, aiming quickly before

Bang!

shooting a bullet through its forehead. She then climbed back in the truck closing the door.

"That is why you stay close, we need to leave before more show up," Taeyeon said as she started the truck. Jessica only nodded still shocked with the other's skills.

They began driving for hours towards a destination that was too far away. Taeyeon contemplated if she should have really taken this mission off of Hyoyeon's hands but she shrugged it off. She turned her head to see the girl asleep against the window.

"It's like she doesn't even care if the world has been set upside down, and she is quite pretty. What are you talking about Tae?! She is the president's daughter!" Taeyeon walked out of her thoughts as outside boundaries showed up in front of her. Knowing that she had to be alert at all times, she knew she wasn't going to have a smooth trip.

Suddenly she felt a kick to her side, she turned to look at the girl next to her who seemed to change. She began to grab onto Taeyeon's clothes, "WHAT IS THAT?!"

Taeyeon stared in shock as she stared off to see a group of cars, "cars.. Honey.. Calm down."

Before Taeyeon could stop the truck she felt a slap to the face.

"DON'T LIE TO ME!" Jessica yelled, Taeyeon realized what was going on and shoved a syringe into the other's leg pushing down until she got the full dose. She suddenly slumped down into her chair.

"Jessica..?" Taeyeon called out poking the girl as she stopped the truck.

"Yeah?" Jessica turned with red cheeks, "I'm sorry.."

Taeyeon shook her head, "it's fine. I don't think we can get much farther with the truck. I have to tell you that this is going to be a hard trip. We can't get by except on foot. Remember to just stay near me."

She then handed Jessica a pack filled with small essentials and added food to her pack.

"Tae.. You haven't even slept," Jessica said as they weaved through the cars.

"It's fine. Jessica, I'll be fine. I'm more worried about you," Taeyeon smiled and pushed forward hearing voices in the distance, "I had a bad feeling of why there were a lot of cars..."

Taeyeon ducked and held onto Jessica's hand signaling her to do the same.

"What are you talking about Tae..?" She whispered into Taeyeon's ear confused.

"Hunters..." Taeyeon then raised her finger to her lips, pulling Jessica behind her.

"AYE MAN! LOOK A NICE TRUCK! JACKPOT! Think the people still inside?" A man called out sprinting close by. Another followed him, Taeyeon then stealthily brought out her foot grabbing onto the man from the back and stabbed into his neck causing him to slack to the floor dead.

She brought up her hand telling Jessica to stay as she weaved through the cars to see the second man next to the truck. She stood up grabbing him around his bust and slitting his neck watching the blood ooze out.

"WE HAVE COMPANY!! " a third man yelled out followed by a group of men. Taeyeon noticed them draw nearer to Jessica, sprinting forward she slid forward in front of her. Shooting each man down.

Bang!

One down.

Bang!

Two down.

Bang!

3 down.

Bang!

She didn't realize the fourth man, feeling the hard hit to the chest she squeezed her eyes shut before reloading and sprinting forward shoving the barrel of the gun into the man's mouth.

Bang!

She watched his brains leave his head and he dropped to the floor with a loud thud. She took a deep breath feeling someone grab onto her, she turned around to see Jessica.

"Jessica.. Are you okay?" She asked holding onto her chest.

"I'm fine! Are you okay?" She moved Taeyeon's hand staring intently until Taeyeon's hand grabbed hers.

"I'm wearing a bulletproof vest.. I'm fine," Taeyeon blushed and smiled before putting her knuckles to Jessica's forehead.

"Oh.." Jessica hugged Taeyeon tight, "thank you.."

"Why are you thanking me? I'm just doing my job," Taeyeon hugged back rubbing the girls back.

"I think.. I think I don't want to go home.." Jessica grabbed onto Taeyeon's hand.

"Why is that?" Taeyeon looked to her confused.

"I want to stay with you.." Jessica then kissed Taeyeon lightly catching her off guard.

"YAH! Anyone would do that for you!" Taeyeon covered her face while walking forward.

"But not everyone would make me worry.." Jessica slipped her arms around Taeyeon's neck and kissed her deeply, "I know I’m the president’s daughter and all.. but.."

Taeyeon removed her arms from the girl noticing runners approaching the scene, she dragged her back into the armored truck. Pushing her forward she locked the door and stared into Jessica’s eyes. “but what?” Taeyeon looked at her surprised.

Jessica wrapped her arms around her neck and kissed her deeply then pulled away blushing,

“I want...

to..

stay missing..”