TaeNy - "Fight On"

Hotel Restlessness (oneshot collection)

Taeyeon smiled uncontrollably as she skipped through the tough cool streets of her hometown, she knew her boys would kill her if they saw her, she was so vulnerable. She was always so vulnerable when it came to Tiffany. If Tiffany was part of the equation Taeyeon would drop anything for her, she would even save a life if Tiffany called for her attention.

She looked down to her phone reading the date March 9, while humming to herself Happy Birthday TaeTae..Happy birthday Taengooo... Happy Birthday Taeyeonieee.. Happy Birthday to you...

She chuckled to herself as she read the same message that she repeated to herself all day.

Fany: Taeng-baby. Meet me tonight at the Regent, arasso? I have a surprise!

Attached was the cutest selca of Tiffany,Taeyeon had ever seen. Well, to Taeyeon of course. Tiffany thought it was just one of the normal ones she sent to Taeyeon but, it was her birthday so, what could she say?

Tiffany walked unsteadily around the hotel room tapping on the glass of the frosted window before blowing hot air onto it's icy surface, writing cheesy quotes across it's now warmed exterior with her dainty finger. Before long she caught herself writing Taeyeon + Tiffany forever, in a big heart. She shook her head showing off her delicate eye smile. Tiffany knew Taeyeon held a grueling job that sent her out all the time but she never knew her little danshin was killing people on her spare time. She fantasized a life with her no matter the risks, it didn't help much that Taeyeon would leave work any time whenever she called. She noticed very soon, making sure she didn't ask for much later on,never finding out her dirty secret.

Taeyeon gripped onto her coat as she relentlessly kept walking to her destination, the thick snow piled around her but she didn't care. She knew she had been through worse and she didn't want her boys to get a break, she wanted them to keep working even if she was going to be with Tiffany. She continued staring at the bright screen not realizing the swarm of men around her. Her only thoughts were of Tiffany. Yeah, maybe they weren't together yet, but she never failed to fill her mind.

"Ahhhh Taengoo, since when do you have your guard down?" A woman's voice cut through the crowd of men dressed in black.

"Hmm?" Taeyeon looked up, her smile dropping from her face along with her phone into her pocket, "what the hell are you doing Jessica?"

The spoiled wife of her arch enemy, Kwon Yuri. Taeyeon's eyebrows creased as she stared the girl down before speaking with a chuckle, "why are you out of your castle, princess?"

"My seobang has some business in America so she told me to take care of things here, so I'm taking care of things," the blonde said while holding a deadly smile that matched her icy glare. She held out a knife daunting the girl in front of her.

"Take care of her men," the girl cackled wickedly as the group of men grabbed onto the danshin. Taeyeon stood unshaken, she knew no matter how much skill she had these men would overpower her in a matter of seconds so she huffed a long sigh.

“Jessica, Yuri and I are enemies but we need each other to survive. If you kill me she will have no reason to do what she does now. Maybe our gangs fight nonstop but it's like playing a game of chess. Win some, lose some. Be a good sport Sica-baby,” Taeyeon touched the girl’s cheek in front of her as the girl’s guards pushed her close to the blonde.

“Don't touch me,” the girl sneered with clenched teeth, “the only one allowed to touch me is Yul.”

“I beg to differ,” Taeyeon looked down and chuckled, “we both know what happened last year before you married Yul. Oh yeah, I forgot that we used to be best friends. I forgot all about your confession to me.”

Taeyeon laughed wickedly, snapping Jessica releasing tears along the blonde’s cheeks, “Don’t you ing bring that up! Don’t you ing tell Yuri!”

Taeyeon watched the girl’s teeth show, the guard’s hold on her tighten and the sting of the girl’s fresh manicure on her cheek, she had to smile. She always smiled for Jessica.

“Maybe, maybe I loved you. Maybe it was why I married your enemy to get back at you but you still treat me like this, that is why it is time for my pay back. Not Yul’s,” Jessica wiped the tears on her cheeks looking at her obvious handprint on her past love’s cheek.

“Jessica, of course I loved you. I loved you as my best friend but going out with my enemy and telling her everything about me? Of course that would hurt. In a way I’m happy you did that because without you two having your little romance I wouldn't have met Tiffany,” Taeyeon uttered, eyes sparkling as she looked at Jessica.

Jessica bit her lip swinging for the second time that night, this time the other cheek causing a small cut on the smaller’s cheek.

“How can you continue to talk about her?! Can’t you tell how much I loved you? I didn't love you as just a best friend. I loved you more than that! More than I love Yuri, if I really loved that tan freak I wouldn't be here standing in front of you. Right on my favorite girl’s birthday,” Jessica played with the switchblade tracing, caressing Taeyeon’s features, “I have to give you a present...”

Taeyeon grunted, shivering now for the first time in the cold night, her breathing became abrupt. Eyes dilated she stared into Jessica’s eyes, “and what may this present be?”

Jessica’s eyes snapped shut along with her fingers as the men shoved the raven-haired girl into the back of a car.

“We’re going to spend a quiet night that I have deserved all these years,” her voice came out as a hush as men surrounded Taeyeon and the girl left into another car.

Taeyeon looked down unsatisfied with how her night went, it then hit her. What would Tiffany think if she didn't show up..? She craved to see Tiffany, even if she couldn't call her, her own. She wanted to spend this special day with her.

Tiffany fell over onto the bed she was hoping to share with Taeyeon, pulling the covers over her body she felt a slight tear crawl down her cheek. She never once felt this way and she knew something had to have stopped Taeyeon from meeting her, but she knew Taeyeon would tell her. Was the fact that her giving Taeyeon space backfiring? The time grew as well as the doubt in her mind that Taeyeon was ever going to meet her. She reached for her phone in the dark room and dialed the girl’s phone number.

cring cringgg TaeTae pick me up *giggle giggle* TaeTae pick upppppppppp

Taeyeon’s phone was on full blast and the men next to her looked at her as if she had a disease, shockingly they let her take out her phone. But of course, they didn't let her keep it. The man to her right shoved it into his pocket before turning off the ringtone with a grunt that caused Taeyeon to stop herself from bursting out laughing.

Tiffany on the other hand looked to her phone with a frown as she noticed that she got sent to voicemail, she threw her pink phone across the room trying to think rationally about what was going on. What could possibly go wrong? She knew Taeyeon had a busy unpredictable job so she assumed that’s what was going on but she knew Taeyeon would text and call her regardless which scared her even more. She prepared this whole night to confess to the small girl but if there wasn't a girl to confess to. What would she do with everything she prepared?

Taeyeon felt herself being pulled out of the car and in front of the Regent Hotel hearing the voice she really didn't want to hear, “are you ready for our date..?”

“Date?” Taeyeon looked over to Jessica appalled, “you are married and you want to go out with your new marriage proposed enemy. I am the leader of Soshi for goodness sakes. How can you betray NyuhDae?”

Taeyeon looked to the boys around her, “so you are going to take orders from someone who isn't fit because you know if you defy her you will be fired.”

The men nodded helping Taeyeon let out a laugh she shooed the men away, "I'm not gonna run. Just let me deal with her."

The men backed up knowing Taeyeon and her skills, she walked up grabbing onto Jessica's hand and pulling her through the doors.

"I guess instead of helping your wife win, you're helping me win," Taeyeon said with a smile as she took over pulling the fragile girl through the hotel and to an elevator. She pushed onto Tiffany's floor feeling Jessica struggle in her arms.

"I thought you wanted to have a date with me?" Taeyeon's voice changed, scaring Jessica.

"T-Tae...?" The girl stopped moving watching the other's eyes fill with hatred.

"Yes Jessica, you should know of all people that I change when i'm threatened," Taeyeon pushed the girl into the side of the elevator releasing a gasp from Jessica's lips, "I'm gonna use you as my toy tonight."

A maniacal grin traced Taeyeon's lips as she fished for the switchblade in Jessica's pocket, preparing to mark her subject.

The elevator bell dinged with another gasp, "Tae.."

Taeyeon turned to see Tiffany, her eyes softened feeling Jessica straddle her to the floor. Taeyeon's head hit the ground with a thud as Tiffany rushed in pulling the knife from her grip.

“Jessica?! What the hell is going on?” Tiffany screamed waking up the dazed danshin on the ground. Taeyeon sat up and pushed Jessica out of the door signalling for Tiffany to follow. The girl was too confused not to oblige so she followed her back into her room. Tiffany's eyebrows creased at the scene in front of her.

"Stay here," Taeyeon propped Jessica into a seat before running back out the door.

"What the... Aish.. Jinja?" Tiffany mumbled taking glances at the girl sitting down.

"Why don't you just ask already?" Jessica asked, too lazy to even go after the girl down the stairs, "it's not hard."

"It is hard!!" Tiffany yelled, "I don't even know what's going on, who is involved, I just wanted to have a pleasant evening and confess to my TaeTae."

"Your TaeTae...?" Jessica whispered as she thought of Yuri and how much she had used her over the years to get to Taeyeon.

"Yah! We all know what happened between you and Yul in college, why are you here? Fueling the flame?" Tiffany tried her best to show an arrogant stance but her image wouldn't allow.

"Yul and I are married, Fany," Jessica said blandly while closing her eyes, "why I'm here? Ask your TaeTae."

Taeyeon approached the room with her phone in hand, "Jess, I would look out the window if I were you."

"Married...?" Tiffany whispered to herself, "where have I been when all this was happening?"

Jessica opened the curtains revealing the frosted window, she looked down below to see none other than Kwon Yuri. Her men appeared to have looks of shame across their faces as they sat in the snow.

"KIM TAEYEON WHERE IS MY WIFE?!" Yuri exclaimed, "ARE WE REENACTING COLLEGE?"

What confused Jessica and Tiffany was the eye contact that Yuri and Taeyeon held. They were smiling at one another, Taeyeon gave a thumbs up and a couple of Yuri's men walked into the room, picking up Jessica and right out the door.

"Wha....?" Tiffany looked over to the smiling Taeyeon, "I thought you two hate each other."

"That's a long story..." Taeyeon smiled wholeheartedly and looked down heaving a sigh before falling onto the bed.

"YAH! KIM TAEYEON ARE YOU NOT GOING TO LOOK AT ME?!" Yuri called out below with a megaphone to her lips.

Taeyeon walked forward, "what do you want?!"

Yuri smiled wide, she snapped her fingers and the room Taeyeon stood in, lit up, "Happy Birthday Tae, take care of my best friend."

Taeyeon looked over to Tiffany who chuckled awkwardly, "happy birthday Tae Tae... I... I always wanted to say this."

Taeyeon closed the window and looked at the girl confusedly, "mwo..? You always wanted to tell me happy birthday?"

"Ani! Aniyooo! Aish, well TaeTae can you explain to me what just happened?" Tiffany tried to change the subject.

"Well, since... Since I want to.. Uh.." Taeyeon rubbed the back of her neck as Tiffany looked at her waiting for her to speak. The crew outside could be heard driving away along with Yuri's singing.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAETAE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAENGOOO!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEYEONIEEEE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

The two heard the high pitched dolphin scream that could only be Jessica, they held an awkward stare as they heard Yuri's voice once more boom.

YAH! Shut up! You cheating wife! AISHHHHHHH

The girls that sat on the bed chuckled.

"So, will you tell me now?" Tiffany asked showing her best eye smile.

Taeyeon's POV before wedding

"TaeTae!" I looked over to see Jessica in a wedding dress, one that I knew she always dreamt about.

"Woah, look at you. Why would you bring me here? I'm the worst person to bring to something like this," I said while skimming through dozens of bridal magazines. What the is a chiffon....

"You're my best friend Tae," Jessica said wrapping her arms around my neck from behind.

"I thought Yul and I would be great friends. Apparently not since you say so," I looked over at the girl, I know she was the one who started the rumor that Yuri was the one who hung my peas on a telephone line. Sob sob. My baby peas.

"SHE DID DO IT!" Jessica yelled defensively. Aish this girl not knowing that I already know she did it. I am a gang leader not a stupid kid.

"Yeah, I know," I waved her off pretending to read the magazine but staring at the models’ cleavage and butts, "found one you like yet?"

"I'm not so sure, can we get some coffee?" Jessica said through the changing room door.

"Arasso," I threw the magazines on the table beside me and opened the door for the girl.

"Do you remember Tiffany?" Jessica asked as we walked through the bridal store. Tiffany Hwang?

“The girl that was always with Yul? That red haired girl that always gave me that funny smile?” I looked over at Jessica not realizing my overly excited face had crept upon my once annoyed one. It seemed as if my old face jumped onto Jessica’s. What annoyed her so much?

“Yul said she can't make it to our wedding because of family issues, yet I don't believe it....” Jessica began ranting on, I couldn't care any less especially because I wanted my coffee. We walked through the cafe and sat down at a lone set of chairs.

“Yuri is going to meet us here, we need to choose dinner and..” Jessica explained, I already stopped listening once I knew her bridal ideas were spouting out of . Yul was coming though, it shocked me in a way that my best friend and somehow fell in love with the girl I was supposed to hate. We were enemies, yes. Something was off between us though. We seemed to know that there was something missing between us.

“Hey Sic- oh Taeng. What are you?” Yuri half smiled as she sat down across from me, I stood accepting the coffee I had ordered from the waiter as she turned to Jess, “Tiff is coming to help while she can.”

Jessica’s scowl deepened with the sound of the girl’s name. I had no idea why she felt that way. I collected my things and left a couple bills on the table, “I have to get going, I hope everything will turn out beautiful.”

Right as I turned I saw the girl that Yuri had just spoken about.

“Ah! Fany! Can you hang out with Taeyeon for me?” Yuri spoke quickly standing up.

“Uh... sure,” Tiffany stood by me a bit confused. It then hit me at that moment, she was that girl with the beautiful smile.

No one’s POV present day

“Wait wait wait! You mean that time in the cafe they were planning a wedding. That’s what sneaky Kwon was doing?! She lied to Jessica?! What for?!” Tiffany yelled irritated to the point that she wanted to pull her hair out. She stretched herself out on the bed not sure what she had put herself through. Taeyeon began giggling while touching the girl’s sides.

“Hey you, just let me finish. You remember the first time we met right? Or do I need to bring it up again?” Taeyeon asked with a sheepish smile.

“It wouldn’t hurt, but... how about you just tell me why Yul is hiding all of this?” Tiffany asked determined to find out what was wrong with her best friend and the girl she wished to be her own.

“Arasso,” Taeyeon pulled the girl close as she continued on.

Taeyeon’s POV after Yulsic wedding

“Congratulations,” I tried my best to smile towards my best friend’s new wife. Somehow I had gotten stuck with her on the way to the reception, how that happened I will never know.

“Tae... you know it wasn’t me who hung your peas all those years ago, right?” Yuri started, I couldn't help but laugh because she seemed so serious about the subject of my peas. Don't get me wrong I love my peas but I never thought my enemy would be serious about my love.

“I know, are you kidding me? We are gang leaders. I know Jessica did it, you want to tell me how I ended up in your car?” I raised an eyebrow to my profound enemy, “I mean you are my enemy, aren’t you?”

I listened to her drag out a sigh, “I married Jessica, for Tiffany.”

“For Tiffany?” I looked over shocked, “what?”

“Tiffany is the best friend I could ever ask for, she is always there for me. She cooks me food, thats one thing Jessica can't do. She is such a great girl and she means so much to me,” she continued on looking out the window.

“If I knew any better, I’d say you love Tiffany,” I said nonchalantly, I wanted her to understand that I was here not as her enemy at this moment.

“Yes, I love Tiffany. I love her in the sense that I think you love Jessica. You want her to be happy, you think she is the cutest thing but you don't see yourself in a relationship with her. You just want her to have the best,” she smiled while looking down, “you were even able to give up your best friend to your enemy, and I know you think I’d be a good wife.”

We both shared a laugh as I looked to her, “I still don't get why you are telling me this. I still need us to have some fights here in there, or one of these days join together and conquer more.”

“Okay, I didn't call you here to talk business, I called you here because I want you to know that I do love Jessica. I do, but I know she loves you. I know she is doing all of this just so you will get jealous and take her away. I know I can't stand there for you, I want you to be there for Tiffany and I know that you don't like Jessica in that way. I also know that you and Tiffany have been hitting it off lately, I just want to know that you won't hurt her,” she looked at me sternly as if she were to call her men on me.

“Of course I won't hurt her, I have always thought that, the day in the cafe was a coincidence to find my true love,” I smiled a bit too widely setting off Yuri’s laugh.

“I guess I’m a good match maker. I want you to know that once Jessica finally tries to pursue you I will cut things off. For one, I am taking all these hits for Tiffany to get the girl of her dreams here,” she confessed looking towards me.

“Are you telling me you don't really love my best friend?” I was close to punching her in the face but then I realized her selflessness to the situation. She just wanted the best for all of us.

“I love her, I love her enough that I don't think I am the one for her. And neither are you. I hope we can be great friends now Taeyeon,” Yuri smiled holding her hand out. I pulled her towards me hugging her tightly. I just got permission to go for the girl of my dreams isn't that enough? Even if my best friend is a psycho?

No ones POV present day

“You mean, Yul set us up?” Tiffany turned around in Taeyeon’s arms as she looked into the girl’s eyes.

“Very much so, she is slick. Tonight was the night that sealed our deal. They are splitting up and she finally approves of me and you,” Taeyeon said while tightening her grip.

“I thought she already approved you?” Tiffany asked a bit confused.

“She approved my personality, my being. She wanted to know if I’d be faithful and I had passed. Jessica on the other hand, failed miserably,” Taeyeon chuckled at the thought of her best friend at the hands of Kwon Yuri. She trusted Yuri with her life, especially knowing that her men wouldn't have hurt her that night.

“AND HOLD UP! YOU TWO ARE GANG LEADERS?!” Tiffany sat up in bed staring Taeyeon down, “HOW DO I NOT KNOW MY OWN GIRLFRIEND AND BEST FRIEND’S JOBS?!”

“Fany... did you just call me your girlfriend..?” Taeyeon smiled, wiggling her eyebrows at the girl frustratedly running her hands through her hair.

“wha...?”Tiffany stopped in her tracks as she lowered her hands to see Taeyeon grab onto her waist at plant a small kiss on her lips.

“Tiffany Hwang, will you be my girlfriend?”

Alright, Author-ssi here.

I know this update is a little crappy and doesn't represent Karashi's plot much but I believe you all deserve an update.

I have been a bad author lately, I have been very sick for the past 2 weeks.

Going to the ER last week and what not. Scaring our co-author here (sorry).

But anywho, at least TaeNy got together in the end eheheh. I'm sorry for any grammatical errors, it being choppy, not making sense, being confusing. etc etc.

Lets just say we are not having a good day ahaha. Thank you all for joinging me and even with all the mistakes I hope you all like this chapter.

Thank you all for your support and maybe next time I'll update sooner (we'll try not to get sick)

and remember! 

comment.subscribe.yell at me

-Kai (datmao)