Surprise?

Amateur Love
 
Chapter  2:
 

 

"What the..." Donghae muttered while reading the main headline of the newspaper.
 
"The lead singer of the famous boy band, Lee Donghae caught dating with an unknown girl." Siwon read aloud while the other two members dropped their jaw.
 
"You didn't tell us that you're dating..." Eunhyuk said, still sticking his eyes at the huge picture on the newspaper.
 
"Hyung.. I can't believe you have such a good taste in picking girls." Kyuhyun said looking carefully at the girl's face.
 
Donghae kept his mouth shut. He keep on reading the articles that was full of  false accusation and misunderstanding.
 
'Yesterday, a sudden appearance of Lee Donghae in some random restaurant with the mysterious girl together with his mother. It looks like the flower boy, Donghae already introduced her to his mother. Is it a sign to their near marriage?' 
 
 
"What the heck? Marriage?!Her and I? You've got to be kidding me" He was speechless and didnt know what to say.
 
 
'As soon as the people recognizes them, Donghae immediately pull the mysterious girl in his car and ran away. The issue spread immediately and netizen predicted that its his "secret girlfriend" the one he's been describing to his songs. Some fans were happy that he finally found a girl that could make him happy while some were disappointed. Why would they keep their relationship a secret? How long they been together? And who is this mysterious girl?'
 
Donghae wanted to slap his self and burn all the newspaper and the one who wrote the article.
 
"How long have you been keeping this?" Siwon asked looking sulkily to their leader.
 
"How did you two meet?" Eunhyuk asked him as he diverted his eyes to him.
 
"What's her name?" Kyuhyun also asked, curious about the mysterious girl that made their leader broke his promise not to have a girlfriend until he's 24 years old.
 
"Where did you met her?" Siwon asked but before Donghae could answer, Eunhyuk interrupted him, "And you went on a date yesterday without telling us?!" 
 
"Guys... I.."
 
"That's why you're not into club anymore.." Kyuhyun said as he made a mental note not to invite Donghae to go to the club anymore. 
 
"Is she a good kisser?" Siwon  asked again as he evilly smile at him. 
 
 
Donghae rolled his eyes and hastily replied, "No!"
 
 
"Ah! I see.. She's not a good kisser but an excellent indeed, right?" Eunhyuk said and shows his gummy smile.
 
"Yah!!" Donghae yelled, protesting Eunhyuk's compliment to her so called girlfriend.
 
 
"That girl? A good kisser? I doubt it!"
 
 
"Ooohhhh~! Hyung is a protective boyfriend~!! Don't worry hyung.. No matter how hot and beautiful she is.. We promise we won't take her away from you.." Kyuhyun said, joining the other two teasing their leader.
 
Donghae face palm, didn't know how would he tell s.
 
"Hyung... There's one thing I'm curious..." Kyuhyun said and the three look at him.
 
"What is it?" Donghae looked at him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
 
 
"Did you guys already did 'it'?" Kyuhyun asked as the two members look at Donghae and continuously nodded to him.
 
 
"Yahhh!! You guys!! What the heck are you thinking?! These dirty minded kids.." Donghae bursted with anger and stand up, facing the s, who's sitting down the couch with a scared expression.
 
"We just wanted to know..." Eunhyuk said while pouting.
 
Donghae glared at him and he immediately bow his head.
 
"Look.. The article is only just an misunderstanding." Donghae said trying to sound calm.
 
 
 
(O.o)
 
 
 
 
 
(O.O)
 
 
 
 
 
 
(O.O)
 
 
 
 
 
"What????" The three shouted in unison.
 
"Yes... It was just purely a misunderstanding.." He said.
 
"Then.. Why did you pull her inside your car?" Siwon asked.
 
"I don't know.. It sorta happened.. And I can't even leave her alone.." Donghae answered and messes his hair due to frustration.
 
"And decided to leave your mom instead?" Kyuhyun asked him again.
 
"Look! I didn't leave my mom.. I bid goodbye and besides.. I'm still not in mood to talk to her.. She's been finding me a girl and even planning to arrange marriage me to her friend's daughter." He replied.
 
"How are you suppose to tell this to our manager then?" Eunhyuk asked. Their manager has a mood swing these days. He and his wife had a huge argument and he's been bitter towards them but not too bitter that he's been making them suffer. 
 
"I don't know.." 
 
Their door open and a man on his mid 20's went inside with a serious face but still looks smokin' hot with a blue polo shirt.
 
"Speaking of which.." Kyuhyun mumbled while looking at the man.
 
"Here comes the painful death for our leader.." Eunhyuk said, pitying their leader.
 
"Bless you.." Siwon mouthed to him and made a sign of a cross.
 
Their manager went near him. Donghae prepared his self to whatever will happen to him and pray that he'll overcome it but..
 
"Congratulation you brat.." Their manager said while smiling and patted his shoulder.
 
The four boys was shocked and look at their manager with an unbelievable look.
 
"Aigoo~ Can't believe you guys are growing up now.."