Lies and Pretends

Amateur Love

 

Chapter 4

 


 
"So hyung.. Did your wife already forgive you?" Siwon asked. They were having a conversation on the dining room. After that "rumble" happened, they were sitting comfortably and eating some curls.
 
Leeteuk sigh and replied, "Nope.. But she let me in inside our house.."
 
Causing the four boys laughed at him.
 
"Aish. You guys should be helping me .. saying some encouraging words.." Leeteuk complain but they still keep on making fun of their manager.
 
"What are you guys fighting about? " Eunhyuk asked, laughing at his last sentence.
 
"I don't even know.." Leeteuk said and messes his hair.
 
"Huh? I don't get it..." Kyuhyun said in confused.
 
"I don't even understand her.. I just got home that night then she keeps on giving me cold treatment and she even kick me out of our room.." Leeteuk replied, looking miserable.
 

Donghae remembered about the girl he met yesterday, how she yelled at him and didn't even who he is. He unknowingly mumbled, "Girls are so unreasonable.."

 

Leeteuk who heard it said, "Yep.. You're right... Wait.. You've been into fight with your girlfriend?"

 
And for that moment, Donghae regretted what he said. He should have just said it in his mind. Donghae was startled and cant even look straight at Leeteuk. 
 
"Why the heck did I just said that.. That girl always bring me trouble.."
 
"Uhh.. yeah.. kinda.. sorta.." He stutteringly answered and force a smile while the other members prevent their self from laughing again.
 
"Aigoo~ I still cant believe you already have a girlfriend.. I thought Kyuhyun will be the first one.." Leeteuk said.
 
"Yah! Why Kyuhyun and not me? Many girls are all over me too..!!" Eunhyuk boastingly said making the other members including their manager laugh.
 
"Haha.. Th..that wass.. the bestt jo..joke ..hahaha" Siwon said breathlessly .
 
Eunhyuk smack his head but he still keep on laughing.
 
"Okay.. Guys enough.." Leeteuk said. He look at Donghae and added, "I want to meet this girl of yours okay.. "
 
"Wha-What?? Tomorrow??" All of them shouted with their eyes wide open. 
 
O.O
 
 
 
O.O
 
 
 
O.O
 
 
 
O.O
 
 
"Why are you guys so shock?" Leeteuk asked.
 
"Anyway, I'm going tomorrow .. I need to attend some meeting in Japan for your concert this coming month.." Leeteuk said while getting up from his seat and they sigh in relief.
 
"Ah.. Hyung! Enjoy and you can stay there for as long as you want~~~" Donghae said.
 
"Don't forget to buy us some presents.." Siwon said and innocently smiled at him.
 
"Oh and hyung can you buy me new dancing shoes there?" Eunhyuk said while doing an aeygo.
 
"A new laptop hyung!!!" Kyuhyun happily said in a high tone.
 
"Yeah.. And nobody even wishes me to have a safe trip.." Leeteuk sullenly said. "Yeah guys.. What a loving boys I have.." he added with a tone of sarcasm.
 
"We know~" They said in unison while grinning to him.
 
Leeteuk rolled his eyes and said, "But still.. I'm going to meet your girl, Donghae.."
 
"Uhh.. Hyung..." Donghae looked at him, shakingly.
 
"I expect to meet her next week okay.." Leeteuk said.
 
Donghae was about to tell their manager the truth when..
 
"Oh sure hyung.. " Kyuhyun said.
 
"No problem..! You'll meet her by Monday." Eunhyuk added with a wink ^.~
 
"No delay and no excuses!!" Siwon said with a two thumbs up.
 
Donghae glared at them and they only smiled in reply.
 
Donghae accompany their manager to go outside but before he glance at s and mouthed..
 
'You're dead when I get back..'
 
As Donghae and Leeteuk went outside their dorm, the three members hastily run and search where they could hide before their leader get back.
 
"I'll take the cabinet!!" Eunhyuk said
 
"I'll hide in the bathroom!!" Siwon yelled.
 
"I'll go hide under the bed!!" Kyuhyun shouted.
 
They were running but they bump to each other causing them to fall down their .
 
"OUCH!!" they yelled in pain and rub their butts.
 
 
"Whats with all the commotion?" Donghae said, standing at the doorway with his hands on his waist and his foot tapping.