Fake Call II

Amateur Love

 

 
Chapter 8
 

 

 
Donghae slowly turn his head to Leeteuk and tried not to look panic.
 
Leeteuk smiled at him and asked again, "Can I talk to her?" 
 
"Uhh.." Donghae gave a help look to s. He look at his phone and frown. "Oh.. Hyung .. She already  hung up.."
 
"Call her again then." Leeteuk ordered.
 
Donghae gulp and shakingly dial some random numbers. Before he could press the call button his phone began to ring and it was an unknown number. 
 
"Wait hyung.. I'll answer this first.."
 
"Hello?" He answered and was surprise to hear a very familiar voice. He looked at s with a confusion and they only shrug their shoulders.
 
"B-babe?"
 
"Who is that?" Kyuhyun mouthed to Donghae.
 
"Is that your girlfriend? Let me talk to her." Leeteuk said and then snatch the phone to Donghae, who wasn't feeling nervous anymore.
 
"Who was that hyung?" Kyuhyun asked in a low tone.
 
"Yes. Who was that?" Siwon asked him too.
 
Donghae grin and whisper to them. They look at Donghae then to Leeteuk then to Donghae then they laughed quietly.
 
 
 
Back to Leeteuk, he snatch Donghae's phone and talked to Donghae's  "girlfriend."
 
"Hello? This is Leeteuk.. Your boyfriend's manager." Leeteuk happily said.
 
"Hi Leeteuk shi~" The person replied in other line and she giggle.
 
"Why does her voice sounds weird...?"
 
Leeteuk shrugged that thought and said, "You can call me oppa.. If you want.." 
 
She giggles again and answered, "Oh.. Yes oppa.."
 
The way she giggles makes Leeteuk wants to puke. It was creeping him out.
 
"Anyway.. Can you stop by at Donghae's dorm.. I .. I really want to meet you.." Leeteuk said trying to sound that he really meant it although he changed his mind of meeting her because of her voice. You know .. Voice describes the appearance of a person.. Well that is  what he thinks so..
 
"I'm so sorry oppa.. I'm kinda busy right now .. Maybe on Monday?" She answered again. Leeteuk sigh in relief but it doesnt mean he doesnt like her. He was just expecting too much.  He was kinda dissapointed in her voice. 
Leeteuk gave the phone to Donghae.
 
 
Donghae get his phone and talked to her "girlfriend", "Goodbye baby.." 
 
 
After the members heard it they secretly laughed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Donghae walk farther away from them and said over the phone, "Yah! Come back here now, Eunhyuk!!"
 
Eunhyuk laughed over the phone and used his lady-like voice , "Oh sure baby~"
 
Donghae also wanted to puke and scolded him, "Stop using that voice now .. Its creeping me out."
 
 
 
 
 

Sorry for the VERY LATE UPDATE ~~

I was kinda busy . Hope you guys enjoy this chapter ~

Thank you once again readers ~ ^.^

 

Please do Subscribe and Comment. ^.^ 

i don't bite ;)  

 

 

La la love lots <33