The animal behind the ...

Amateur Love

Chapter 12


 
"What is that noise?" Donghae asked while looking at his right and then saw nothing.
 
Siwon and Kyuhyun stop dancing and while Leeteuk paused the game and look at the direction to where Donghae is pointing and Eunhyuk took his opportunity to defeat Leeteuk by resuming the game and kill all the army of their manager and then paused it with a wide smile.
 
"Is someone there?" Donghae asked still looking at the huge cabinet.
 
"Hyung.. Did you bring your dog here?" Siwon asked Leeteuk. Siwon shake his head from left to right then, "I told you not bring Ginger here.."
 
"He's just going to destroy our dorm." Kyuhyun said.
 
"I didnt bring Ginger here okay.. He's with his mommy .." Leeteuk defensively said.
 
"Then.. Who's animal behind the cabinet?" Donghae asked them and they only shrug.
 
"Not who hyung.. What. What animal could be behind that huge cabinet.." Kyuhyun said with his scared face.
 
Eunhyuk immediately said, "I'm not going to check it! I have phobia with animals !! Even chickens!"
 
"Hell! I'm not going to go there! I'm suffering from animalesia." Siwon reasoned and hastily went at Eunhyuk's back.
 
Kyuhyun crossed his arms while standing beside Siwon and shook his head.
 
Donghae look at Leeteuk and said, "I'm not the oldest here!" then he run towards Kyuhyun.
 
"Great.." Leeteuk sarcastically mumbled. He starts walking slowly towards the cabinet with a long stick holding on his both hands.
 
"C-come o-out there .. Whoever you are .." He said shakingly. 
 
 
 
 
There's only few steps left..
 
 
 
 
 
One..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Two..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Three..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Four..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Four and a half..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Four and one fourth..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Four and one eight..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Four and one ----
 
 
 
 
 
"Hyung!! Just get your there, faster !!" Kyuhyun loudly said.
 
 
"Easy for you to say .. I'm risking my life here!!" Leeteuk loudly replied back to him. 
 
 
 
He then took a step outside the living room, leaving the door half open then was about to hit what or who ever that species is with his stick when..
 
 
 
"What are you doing?" 
 
 
 

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. UPVOTE