What Must Be It?

Amateur Love

Chapter 20


As the displeasing sound of his alarm clock rung, Donghae had no choice but to woke from his slumber. He went downstairs and decided to prepare a breakfast for s and their guest. He directly walked into the kitchen, plugged on his earphones, and began cooking. He started to fry some eggs to be paired up with some bacon and sausage. He also baked some pancakes as he was really getting in the mood for some cooking. While he was immersed with his cooking and music, his earphones were snatched off from his ears.

"What the-" He turned his head around and was greeted by Jessica, who seemed to staring at him with a blank expression. He gave her an annoyed face and complained, "Can't you just, for just an hour or even better a day, stop making me irritated?"

Jessica rolled her eyes and answered, "Gee, your mood is worse than a menopausal lady." She, then, walked near Donghae and stole a piece of bacon and continued saying as she munched, "You need to chill too, you know."

Donghae looked at her in disbelief. She was about to get another piece of bacon when he slightly smacked her hand and moved away the plate that was full of bacon from her. "As far as I remember,  yesterday, you were about to kill us and now you tell me to chill? Bipolar."

She glared at him and fought back, "It was because of your stupid and rude attitude!" Then, she reached for the plate of pancakes and said, "And you owe me an apology, you selfish, rude, fish guy."

She walked away from him with a plateful of pancakes on her arms. She took a seat at the dining room and started munching some pancakes. Donghae observed every moves she made. Although he was annoyed at her, he can't help but smile abit at her actions. 

Be thankful you're cute, Jessica Jung.

He finished up cooking and brought all the foods at the dining room, and palced it in front of Jessica. She looked up at him and then returned her gaze at the food and then devoured it happily. And so Donghae decided to join her.

"To be honest, it was really unexpected to see you cooking." She blurted out of nowhere as she eat. Without looking at her, he asked, "Why? Cos you find me cool and handsome now?"

"Psh." Jessica snorted and answered, "Not a bit of my soul was attracted to you." Donghae looked at her and playfully smiled. "Denial. I saw you looking at me while I was cooking." He . She, then, gave him a disbelief look and replied, "I was not looking at you. Delusional much?"

Gosh! Was I too obvoius a while ago? Esh. I should have not look at him.

He chuckled and his eyes still looked at her. 

"Whatever you say, stupid."

Hearing the word 'stupid' made Jessica's eyes squeezed in annoyance. She sighed and said, "Stop calling me stupid." No could deny how scary her glares can be but ...

Is it strange that I find it cute when she's mad? I must be crazy. 

They were silent for a while. They focused on their breakfast and Jessica with a curious question, asked, "Are you popular than my JYJ?"

Donghae coughed due to her surprised and unbelievable question. He looked at her in disbelief and answered, "You just can't compare JYJ to us! We may not be active in Korea nowadays but we still topped charts locally and internationally. We got a large fanbase than JYJ."

Jessica was about to argued him because he went to far belittling her JYJ when he exclaimed in incredulity, "Your JYJ?"

She nodded with confidence and answered, "Yes! My JYJ! Why? Gotta problem with that?"

"I can't imagine you like those pretentious guys." He said as he shook his head in disbelief. Jessica, once again, glared at him and fought back, "They are not! They have manners. They are talented. They can sing, act, dance, compose music, and can do variety shows well!"

"Oh, really?" He mockingly answered as he looked at her and said, "So surprising, we can do all of that too. Well, just better than them."

They exchanged glares to each other and she was getting tired, so she decided to break it. "I win." Donghae mumbled but she just ignored it and pretended she didn't hear what he said. He decided to turn on the mini television to lessen the intensity of the atmosphere.

The lead singer of Sky High, Lee Donghae, was reportedly to be dsting a my----

"Worthless program.." He mumbled and then switched the channel.

The Gods are back! JYJ's fans couldn't hold their feels anymore as JYJ announced their 2nd Asia Tour. Mark your calendar on April 10 as JYJ will start off their asia tour here in Seoul!

Due to excitement and overload happiness, Jessica can't helped but to release the inner fangirl inside of her. She began squealing and fangirling over JYJ as their picture appeared on the screen of the television. Donghae rolled his eyes and faced his back in front of the television and continued eating. Not a minute when the other three members were constantly went downstairs and directly walked into the dining room.

"What's with the noise?" Kyuhyun annoyingly asked. He sat beside their leader and looked at Jessica, who was lost in her own world while admiring the picture of JYJ still flashing in the screen. Donghae just shrugged his shoulders and went back eating. Siwon, together with Eunhyuk, went downstairs still half-asleep. Eunhyuk took a seat beside her and greeted her while yawning, "Good morning, Jessica."

Indeed he's an opposite to the well-mannered man, Siwon, who greeted her properly. Jessica greeted back with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"So what's the noise about?" Eunhyuk asked Donghae and Jessica. Before Donghae could open his mouth, she happily exclaimed, "My JYJ is having a concert on April 10! Sounds exciting, right?"

"Ohh.." 

The three of them just nodded and avoided her gaze. Jessica pouted and smacked Eunhyuk, who was beside her. 

"It seems like you guys hate JYJ.." Jessica said and they all remained silent so she asked again, "Why is that?" 

Siwon cleared his throat and answered, "Its just a long story, Jessica.."

"Psh. Excuses." She sighed then pouted again. The three sleepy members were eating their breakfast while Donghae is somewhat distracted at Jessica's pouting. He didn't know why but he wants to escape from this scene and calmed his abnormal heart beat. So he stood up and accidentally slamming the table lightly but not too gentle for them to looked at him with a curious look. Donghae slowly walked away from the living room.

"Where are you going?" Eunhyuk asked him.

"Shower." He simply answered, leaving them dumbfounded. Kyuhyun smirked and mumbled, "Psh, excuses.."

 

 


This may not be a good chapter but I really did try my best while writing this one. I hope you guys like it. And thank you for subscribing! Reallly :) and I hope you guys leave some comments or some advices or ideas of what will I write in the next chapter :) 

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN! I HOPE YOU CONTINUE READING :D