Weird

Amateur Love

This chapter is dedicated to ---> fortythree <--- 

Thanks for the Upvote :''''> I promise to make this story more interesting~~

Gomawo~ ^______^

Hope you guys~ Enjoy this chap~~


Chapter 9


 

Siwon and Kyuhyun keep on laughing and Leeteuk weirdly looked at them and keep on asking why are they laughing but it only make them laugh more.


Eunhyuk on the other hand, had safely came back from the bathroom.  While Donghae sigh in relief. The problem is already solved or should I say almost solve. He was planning to make a break up story with his "girlfrend" . All he need is a little time to make it.

Leeteuk was still bothered by the voice of the "girl" . Her voice keeps on replaying on his mind. 

"That girl might have cast a spell on Donghae .. Hmm.. I need to see that girl.."



Donghae, who noticed that their manager was quiet the whole time asked if he has a problem.

"Uhh.. Nothing Hae .. I'm fine .. Just thinking about something .." Leeteuk answered and shrug his shoulder.

"By the way hyung.. When are we going to Japan? " Siwon asked him.

"About the concert.. The staff already moved it next 2 months since some of your fans here were complaining that you guys haven't had a comeback for a long time.." Leeteuk said.

The four of them nodded .

"So when's our comeback?" The maknae asked Leeteuk.

"Maybe next month .."

"Hyung .. Can I add some of my songs in our album?" Donghae asked him again and the manager only nodded.

"Hyung.. Aren't you going to buy me strawberry milk?" Eunhyuk randomly asked him and pouted.

"Aren't you tired of drinking it ?" Leeteuk responsed.

"Do you still need to asked that question if you obviously know my answer ?" Eunhyuk said and smiled at him.

 


On the other side, Mr. Jung and Jessica were already at the 7th floor and they were heading to the room 609 when her father had an emergency call and he made her to go first to the room 609.

Jessica passed by some of the rooms, it was all quiet when she heard a noise in a room at the left corridor. She took a step and went near the room that says : Room 609.

"Why is it so noisy in this room? Hmm.."

 


She was about to leave and go find the room she will be staying when she remember.

"Go straight to Room 609 and wait me there okay?" Mr. Jung said while she lazily nodded and head to her destination."


Her eyes widen and looked at the door. She keeps on hearing all the shouts and noise inside the room.

"Ouch! Hyung you're hurting me !"

"Dont be so harsh to me !!"

"Hy-hyung.. Do it correctly!!"

"You guys are disgusting!! Stop doing it infront of me !!"



Jessica's jaw dropped and her face turn pale .



"I can't believe it... Dad wants me to live here with some ert gays.."

 

 


 

KEEP ON READING , COMMENTING AND DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE! <33

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                       - La la love lots <3333