Finding the Mysterious Girl: Part 1

Amateur Love

Chapter 5

 


 

"Hyung.." the three boys immediately stand up still rubbing their butts. Donghae look at them and raised his left eyebrow. The three were nervous and can't even look straight at their leader.

"So can someone care to explain what you did awhile ago?" Donghae said trying not to sound too scary but it makes s shaking of nervousness.

 

"Uh.. I nedd to..sleep.." Kyuhyun excused his self.

 

"I'm going to pray.." Siwon reason out.

 

Eunhyuk look at them and mouthed "What will I say?"

 

But the two just only shrugged their shoulders. 

 

"Well.. uh.. Nature's calling me.." he said in an awkward manner.

 

"No one is leaving. Sit down." Donghae sternly ordered and they hastily sit on the couch. Siwon was the first one to sit then Eunhyuk was about to sit when Kyuhyun bump into him, making them fall above Siwon.

 

"Yahh!!" Eunhyuk yelled and pushed Kyuhyun, who fall his at the floor. Kyuhyun groan in pain and glared at Eunhyuk while Siwon shouted to Eunhyuk, "Get off me!!!" then pushes him and Eunhyuk also landed his o the cold and hard floor.

 

"Yah!! You horse face!!" Eunhyuk shouted back at him and then with all his might, he pulled Siwon down with him on the floor AGAIN.

 

Before Donghae could interrupt them, the three immediately went on a rumble. Siwon was kicking Eunhyuk, while Eunhyuk was pulling Kyuhyun's hair and biting Siwon's shoulder. Kyuhyun keep on tickling Eunhyuk and pulling Siwon's hair.

"Yah!! Not my hair!!" Siwon yelled while getting away from Kyuhyun.

 

"Hahaha..Sto-stoppp i-itt.." Eunhyuk tried to pull Kyuhyun's hair to stop him from tickling but Kyuhyun still keeps on doing it.

 

"Then stop pulling my hair!!" Kyuhyun complained and kicks his two hyungs.

 

Donghae looked at them and heavily sigh.

"When will they going to grow up?"

 

"Yah! Enough already!" Donghae yelled but they still won't stop.

 

"I'm really going to kill both of you!!!" Eunhyuk shouted as he punch and kick them both.

 

"Not me Hyukjae." Siwon coldly said with a serious face as he keeps on marching towards him. He paused infront of Eunhyuk and then starts tickling him.

 

"I'm sure both of you are going to die!! You can't win over the great maknae!" Kyuhyun said with a smirk then throws a pillow to his hyungs.

 

Donghae heavily sigh while looking at them. He yelled even more louder, "I SAID STOP!!" and they quickly stop and went to the couch and sit formally.

 

Donghae sigh in relief and shoot a glare at them. There was a moment of silence then...

 

"So.. Anyone can tell me what you tell to Leeteuk? Why the hell did you said those!!" 

 

"Uhh.. hyung..we.."

 

"What?" Donghae sternly replied.

 

"You know.. it-its.. f-un.. to do..it and we can always find her by using internet.. Have you heard of that? Kyuhyun said and grin at their leader.

 

He looked at him and glared, "How huhh? I don't even know her name and heck yeah I know internet!!" Donghae defensively said. Well Donghae is a type of guy who doesn't really fond of using computers because he doesn't have time. He'd rather composed a song than to surf the net. And he once made fun by Kyuhyun because he doesn't know how to use facebook.

 

"You didnt know her name?! What do we donow?!!" Eunhyuk yelled and they began to panic.

 

"Aish. Hyung.. You could have told us beforehand.." Siwon complained and messes his hair.

 

"And now its my fault?!" Donghae smacked Siwon and sit beside them.

 

"So.. What do we do now?" Donghae asked s.

 

"Tell our manager?" Eunhyuk doubtly suggested.

 

"Big No. He's going to bury us alive." Siwon scarily said and imagine what will be their future be if they are going to tell their manager.

 

"Then.. What's our first step?" Donghae  asked s for suggestions again.

 

"Well.. Where did you exactly left her?" Siwon asked him, expecting him to know where because its their only hope but..

" I... don't know.." Donghae replied in a low tone and then sigh. They groan in frustration and smack their leader's head.

 

"Great! Just great hyung.." Eunhyuk said with a sarcasting tone.

 

"Was that my fault again?" 

 

"YES!" The three shouted in unison.

 

"Am I the one who said that Leeteuk hyung can meet my girlfriend?" Donghae asked in a high tgone and then the members were all silent.

 

"Will you just calm down.. We can find her okay.. Just trust me.." Kyuhyun said and then gave them a grin.

Donghae inhaled some air and asked, "How?"

 

"Yeah how?" Eunhyuk asked Kyuhyun.

 

"What will we do?" Siwon asked him too. 

 

A smirk appeared on Kyuhyun's face and mischieviously said, "Prepare your pockets first,punks! You need to pay before I'll tell ya.."