My Comeback

Amateur Love

Chapter 19


 

Eunhyuk slowly opened the door. He took a few steps backward as he saw the unreadable expression of Jessica with her arms crossed. Eunhyuk quickly gazed at Siwon was rubbing his body that was completely red and swollen.

"I did everything to stop her.." Siwon mouthed to them. His face says it all. He's tired and physically and emotionally hurt. Seeing Siwon's condition, the three lads began to worry for themselves.

Kyuhyun hastily grab some object near him. He didn't even care what was it but he firmly held it.

I won't die today.

While Eunhyuk was getting ready to run outside the room. He can't hurt a lady and so he thought that running is the best idea.

No one can stop me. 

Donghae, on the other hand, was gripping the pillow tightly. He was planning to throw it to her face and after that.. Well he doesn't have a complete plan yet but he was prepared himself.

I will win you this time, Stupid.

Jessica balnkly stared at them. With her arms crossed together on her chest, she directly walked towards the leader, who was preparing to launch his plan. 

"I'm not here to fight." She calmly said to him. He was shocked for a moment and was confused at the same time. The other three members were also not expecting her to say those words. Donghae gathered all his courage and said, "Really?" The young lady lazily nodded in reply as she rolled her eyes. 

After hearing their talk, Kyuhyun decided to put down the thing he was holding while Eunhyuk slowly sat down at the bed. Siwon sighed in relief but Donghae gave her a suspicious look. He still doesn't want to trust her or her words. "Then are you going to apologize to me?" He asked her. Jessica gave him a glare and sternly answer his question, "No." Kyuhyun, by now, grabbed his "weapon" again. Eunhyuk immediately stood up and positioned his self to run while Siwon's eyes widen in horror.

"You!" She pointed at Donghae. "I'll accept your apology but be sincere." 

Donghae gave him a disbelief look. He stood up and looked directly at her and clearly complained in front of her face, "No way I will apologize to you. I didn't do anything wrong. You're the one who is exaggerating everything." Jessica was now boiling inside. Her anger towards him increased and multiplied. She slowly walked nearer to him and said, "By you doing nothing wrong means dragging me and leaving me to an unknown place and making me feature with you on newspaper? Now tell me if these reasons aren't enough for me to exaggerate."

"You bumped into me first. I was trying to save you but all you did was whine and accused me. You're exaggerating." He replied back with a stern voice as he minimize the gap between them. They kept on exchanging glares to each other and didn't even notice how close they are to each other. The three lads also kept on amusingly watching them but for a few seconds Siwon lost interest and decided to laydown at the floor. Kyuhyun turned his gaze to his "weapon" and was about to scream in horror but luckily he covered his mouth. He then quickly put it down; it was a picture of their manager. While Eunhyuk, on the other hand,  grinned as he thought of an idea. He hastily took his phone and pressed the record button. He grabbed something and then threw it to Jessica's leg that causes her stumbling down and loses her balance. She leaned her body forward and pushed Donghae down for her not to land on the floor.

What a great thinking, Jessica Jung. 

Or was it really a good choice?

As he opened his eyes, Donghae was welcome by a pair of brown eyes that was looking straight into his. She may be scary woman but he can't deny how beautiful and mesmerizing her eyes. He could even looked at it for an hour without getting bored. He carefully examined her face; how cute her nose were and how rosy her cheeks right now. 

She has a fair skin. Very fair.

As Donghae was admiring her, she was also mesmerized by his eyes once again. No matter how many times she looked at it, she can't help but be be drawn into it. Siwon, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun watched them with a twinkling eyes. Not letting this moment slipped, the two also got their phones and took plenty of pictures of the two.

"Holy. This is a holy moment." Siwon mumbled while still clicking the capture button on his phone. Kyuhyun agreed to him. Eunhyuk didn't said a word. He was just so proud of himself. He was enjoying watching as his plan worked perfectly fine until..

 

He coughed.

 

 

Yes. Eunhyuk coughed.

 

 

He actually coughed loudly. He ruined what he planned. He was still preparing for the grand finale but then he ruined his own plan.

Jessica hastily stood up and dusted her clothes. She tried to regain her coolness by keeping herself calm and said, "We are not yet done." After that, she immediately left the room and went to her room. Donghae pushed his self up and sat down on the floor. He was still in daze and was lost in his little world.

"Did that just happen?" He mumbled to himself and softly rubbed his nape.

 


Took me years to update huh? Well anyways, I hope you did like my update. Thankyousomuch! And I'm so sorry for keeping you guys wait. I think you might have forget how this story started since its been a long time. Peace!  I will try to update and finish this story quickly. 

Thank you once again! Love lots <3