It Must Be Love? (Part 1)

Amateur Love

Chapter 14


 "Hyung .. What was it? Is it a dog?" Siwon asked him while hiding behind the sofa.

"I knew it!! You brought Ginger here didn't you?" Kyuhyun accusingly said to Leeteuk.

"Yah! Park Jungsoo! I know you are our manager but you don't have the right to bring your pet here!" Eunhyuk said like a boss. 

"Don't shout at me you p---"

"Hyung! You could have told us so that we could prepare ourselves and the dorm.." Donghae added as he looked at the older guy with disappointment.

Leeteuk deeply sigh to calm his self. He looked at them and then forced a smile. "I brought Ginger here and guess what he's waiting for some food to eat. Why don't you guys feed him?" 

"I will never feed that dog!" Eunhyuk hastily said and looked at Donghae.

"Definitly not me! Siwon is the visual and manly among us!" Donghae said while pointing to Siwon. "You should do it!" 

"How could you be like this?? The maknae is more manly!" Siwon loudly told them, passing it to the youngest.

"W-why me??" Kyuhyun looked nervous. He looked at their manager and shake his head from left to right.

Leeteuk warmly smiled at Kyuhyun and then sweetly said, "Let's go Kyuhyunniee~" 

"Yah!! Hyung!! Stop dragging me!! I won't come with you!!" Kyuhyun yelled as he tightly grab into Siwon' shirt.

"Aigoo! Stop playing hard to get!! Let's go!!" Leeteuk pulled and dragged him outside the living room. Kyuhyun keeps on shouting and crying for help.

"Yah! Do you know how annoying your voice is??!!" Leeteuk complain as he keeps on dragging the younger man outisde the room.

"Hyung, I still want to live!! I still want to marry and have a pretty daughter!! A happy family!! Hyung!! I'm still !!!"

"Then maybe, I should find you a lovely young lady.." An old voice said out of nowhere. 

Kyuhyun surprisingly looked at him. "Mr. Jung.." Kyuhyun bowed at him and said, "What are you doing here?"

"Well.. Just want to visit you young men." Mr. Jung replied and chuckled.

Kyuhyun was dying of embarrassment and wanted to excuse his self when he saw a lovely young lady beside the old man, whom they also called their second father.

"Dazzling girl..." Kyuhyun mumbled while observing every detailed on her face. She looks like an angel who had fallen in heaven. She was gorgeous and beautiful even she was frowning. 

He can't help but smile idiotically.

 



"Am I in heaven?"
 

 



"W-what?" Mr. Jung looked at him weirdly.

Kyuhyun shake his head and then shyly rub his neck and said, "Uhh.. I .. Can I ask you something?"

 


Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE.COMMENT.UPVOTE.

And if you guys have some time.. Would you mind reading my first ever one shot >< Thank you once again :)

 Love lots, HEARTDOT