After that....

Amateur Love

This chapter is dedicated to  >> sooswifty <<

Thank you <33

Hope you readers will like it  ^___^


Chapter 11


 

She deeply sigh and twisted the knob. 

"Here we go..." she mumbled. As she step inside the room, the noise went louder and louder.

 

"Why are you so harsh to me!! Ahhhh!!"

 

" it !! Loser!!"

 

"Oh god! Be good to him hyung.."

 

"Don't listen t this devil ! Go! Just get inside!!"

 

 

"Oh god.. They're ing.. What should I do?" Jessica mumbled again and then take a few soft steps towards the giant cabinet at the hallway near the noises.

"Breath in.. breath out.. Don't be so nervous or be scared .. Just be quiet Jessica,," She keeps on talking to herself in a low tone. She hid behind the cabinet and then hastily get her phone in her purse.

 

—Dad.. I'm telling you the room is not a right place for a young lady like me to stay.. I can prove it to you..—

 

She texted her dad. She was planning to take some pictures and video to give the security and her dad for proof.

 

"And.. I will not.. I repeat I WILL NOT STAY HERE WITH THEM!! I don't want my innocent brain to become dirty like them!! DISGUSTING!!"

 

Jessica cover her face with a scarf and wears her sunglasses. She then scan her eyes to where those ert gays are.

 

She turn to her left and there's no one, only an empty and dirty dining room. The foods were scattering and some of the plates were not in the right place.

 

"They are really dsgusting.." Jessica said and then turn to her head to the right. There was a door leading to some sort of room. It was slightly open and she took a peek at it..

 

Leaving her jaw dropped and then accidentally slipped her phone in her hands.

 

"What is that noise?"

 

 

 

 


Done updating~ keke

Hope you guys enjoyed it ^^

I won't get tired of saying THANK YOU SO MUCH <33

Love you guys ~~~

 

 

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT ~