Gotcha?

Amateur Love

 

Chapter 13

 This chapter is dedicated to my lovely readers who were patiently waiting for my update. Sorry been out lately. Hopefully, I wish you readers will enjoy this short chapter of mine ~ Gomawo ^___^


 

Jessica was trembling while tightly gripping her phone. She keep on blaming herself of what she did. She should have not barged in...

 

'I mean ..D-U-H! This isn't my fault... right? They were making unpleasant noise!! This isn't totally my fault !! Its theirs!'

 

She heard footsteps coming from her right. She tried her best to hide herself behind the cabinet.

"God please... Just this time .. Save me .." Jessica mumbled while closing her eyes and cover her face with both of her hands as the footsteps are nearer.

 

"Hyung!! Just get your there, faster !!" Kyuhyun loudly said.

"Easy for you to say .. I'm risking my life here!!" Leeteuk loudly replied back to him.

 

 

He then took a step outside the living room, leaving the door half ope and then was about to hit what or who ever that

species is with his stick when the main door was open by an old man.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"Mr. Jung.." Leeteuk said as he dropped the stick he's holding.

 

As soon as Jessica heard his father's name, she immediately run towards her father's back and hid her face.

 

"Wh-what are you doing here, sir?" "

 

Uhm.. I'm here.. for my daughter.." Mr. Jung replied while pointing at the girl at his back.

 

"Uhh.. You're d-daughter..?" Leeteuk asked.

 

"Yes.. The one that you were about to hit.. My daughter.." He replied, emphasizing the last two words.

 

"Uhh.. Mr. Jung.. I'm sorry.. We thought that it was a thief.." Leeteuk said as he clasp both of his hands and bow at the old man.

 

"No.. Its okay .. I think my daughter needs to explain what was she doing behind the cabinet.." Mr. Jung said while looking at Jessica, who is now on his side, bowing her head.

 

"It's okay, sir. You can come in Mr. Jung and Ms. Jung.." Leeteuk said while smiling.

 

"You go first Leeteuk.. We still need to talk.. about .. something.." Mr. Jung replied.

 

Leeteuk nodded and then went inside. After Leeteuk went inside the living room, Mr. Jung look at his daughter while she avoided having an eye contact to him.

 

"Sooyeon.. What happened?" Mr. Jung asked in a serious tone but Jessica didn't said a thing.

 

"Jung Sooyeon.." Jessica sigh, she doesn't want her father to be mad. "Dad.. Its just that.. I heard.. Some weird noises here and then I thought they were doing ...uhm.. you know .. And then.."

 

"And then.. you decided to barged in without permission to check on it and give me proof so that I wont let you stay here and bring you to my business trip right?" Mr. Jung asked his daughter, raising his eyebrow.

 

"Yes..." She answered in a low tone.

 

"You know that I will never change my mind Jessi.." He said.

 

"I know.. I'm sorry..." She replied and then smile at her dad with a v-sign. He sigh and then said, "You should be saying sorry to Leeteuk.."

 

"Yeah..." Jessica said and then pouted.

 

Mr. Jung lead Jessica towards the closed door heading to the living room where the boys are waiting.

 

"Behave yourself, young lady.." Mr. Jung reminded his daughter and she obediently nodded.

 

'I guess this is it.. Goodbye old life .. Hello.. trouble? '

 

They are about to enter the living room when they heard .a shout that made them shock. "

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

"Hyung, I still want to live!! I still want to marry and have a pretty daughter!! A happy family!! Hyung !! I'm still !!!! " 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE.COMMENT.UPVOTE. :)

    Love lots , HEARTDOT <3