It Must Be Love (Part 2)

Amateur Love

Chapter 15


 

Jessica rolled her eyes as she watch the three men talking. She weirdly looked at Kyuhyun who keeps on looking at her with his jaw dropped.

"Am I in heaven?" They heard him talked to his self, still with his hanging jaw and sparkling eyes.

"W-what?" Mr. Jung looked at him weirdly.

Kyuhyun shook his head and then shyly rub his neck and said, "Uhh.. I .. Can I ask you something?"

Mr. Jung nodded. He was still hesitant to say it. Jessica sigh in annoyance as he looked at the weird guy.


 

'Oh god. Can he just say it, so that we could go inside and sit???!!' 



"T-that l-lovely girl .." Kyuhyun shyly said while pointing at Jessica.

Mr. Jung looked at his daughter then back to Kyuhyun and raised his left eyebrow.

"Does she... uhh... Does she owned that painting?" Kyuhyun asked pointing to the big painting beside Jessica.

It was a painting of a beautiful young lady who was wearing a red dress and holding a rose. 

"Y-yes . Why?" Jessica replied.

He shyly chuckled and said, "The painting is pretty~ Did you paint it?" 

Jessica gave him a weird look and slowly nodded.

Leeteuk forcibly laugh and said, "Sorry Ms. Jung. He is really weird sometimes.. Why don't we get inside.. So that I could give him his medicine." He grab Kyuhyun' shoulders and then push him inside the dorm. 

Mr. Jung laughed and replied, "That would be better." 


Jessica sigh and look at the painting. 


'My life couldn't get any better. GREAT!'


 


_______
On the other side..

"Why all the sudden quiet?" Donghae asked and took a glance at the door.

"Do you think Kyuhyun had ---" 

"Don't say the 'D' word.. God will not be happy.." Siwon cut Eunhyuk' sentence.

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and said, "I was about to say 'had been bitten'. Duh!"

"Oh.. Sorry.." Siwon replied and innocently smiled at him.

"Do you think we should check on them?" Donghae asked again. Eunhyuk and Siwon slowly nodded.

They slowly walked towards the door. They put their ears on the door, trying to eavesdrop.

"I can't hear anything.." Eunhyuk complain as he keeps on pushing his ear on the door.

"Shhh! Lower your voice.." Donghae said in a low voice.

"Did I hear the word pretty?" Siwon asked them.

"What?" The two replied and then keeps on pushing their ears unto the door.

"Why aren't they speaking??" Eunhyuk whisper to them.

"Shut up Hyuk! I can't hear anything because of you!" Donghae complained again.

"Is Kyuhyun sick?" Siwon mumbled to himself 

"Yah! Choi Siwon, what are you mumbling?" Donghae looked at him.

"Nothing.. I just coincidentally heard the word 'medicine' " Siwon answered.

"I knew it.. Ginger might bit him.. And maybe Ginger has some weird sickness.." Eunhyuk said.

"That's too impossible .. The dog isn't even barking.." Donghae mumbled.

"Guys.. I think we need to go.." Siwon said.

"Why? Are they done talking?"


"They're com--- AHHHH!!"


"Awww!! Get off me Hyuk!!" Donghae shouted while pushing Eunhyuk away from him. 

"Yah! Lee Donghae!! You don't have a right to be on top of me!!" Siwon yelled as he also pushed Donghae from him.

"Aish! Yah! My hurts!!" Eunhyuk complained while rubbing his .

Donghae groan in pain while Siwon laid on the floor. They were blaming each other and didn't care about what's happening around them and about the people watching them.

"Guys.. Stop it .." Leeteuk said, trying to calm his self

The three didn't listen and didn't care to take a glance at him. Donghae threw a near object near him, unfortunately , it was Eunhyuk's sock , and then he hastily put it on Siwon's face.

"Yah!! Do you think it's good to smell this stinky sock of Eunhyuk?!" Siwon yelled at him and then toss it on Donghae. 

Donghae then throw it to the owner, Eunhyuk, who caught and then smell it.

"Hey guys.. It's doesn't smell bad though.." Eunhyuk said while Donghae and Siwon were looking at him with disgust on their face.

 


Kyuhyun, behind their back, chuckled and said, "Ohh~ Go on guys~ Destroy your idol image infront of our visitors."
 

 

 


Thank for taking your time to read my story.

                                      Please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. UPVOTE.  =D

                                                                                                 Love lots, heartdot <3