Cold War I

Amateur Love

CHAPTER 17


 

The four lads were at the kitchen, arguing with each other. It has been an hour since Mr. Jung and Leeteuk left. 

Eunhyuk slammed his palm on the table and sternly said, "I am not going there!" 

He looked at them deeply, crossed his arms and added, "What if she thinks I'm a ert? I cannot take that risk!"

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and smacked Eunhyuk's head.

"Hyung, whatever you do, you will always look ert. So stop being whiny."

Eunhyuk glared at him and turned to the other two members and asked, "Am I?"

Without hesitation they both nodded, agreeing to the young one and Eunhyuk could only pout.

"Hae, what if you go there and tell her?" Siwon looked at their leader.

Donghae shook his head and sigh. 

"Guys.. I think I saw that girl. Her face really looks familiar to me.." He finally said the thing that was bothering him an hour ago and until now.

"I agree, Hyung! Her side profile was familiar to me too." Kyuhyun responded.

Eunhyuk took some apple and took a bite while listening to the conversation.

"Maybe it's just someone you saw at some place.." Siwon said then took the apple to Eunhyuk's hand and took a bite too.

Donghae shrugged his shoulder and replied, " I don't know.. But she gives me bad vibes."

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk." Eunhyuk shook his head, gaining everyone's attention. "Maybe she's a crazy fan of us! And she just pretended that she doesn't know us! And then later she will steal our belongings and will kiss us when we're asleep !!!! OMYGODDDD!! I don't like her! I don't like her !!" Eunhyuk repeatedly shouted, acting stupid.

 


"You don't like me?" 
 


Hearing those words gives him chills, he slowly turn his head and was welcome by the chic lady, looking at her with a blank face.

Eunhyuk awkwardly laugh and said, "N-no.. I like you! Y-you are pretty a-and no one will not l-like y-you... I mean not that I like like you. I just like you! Haha ! You get? Like and like like? You know there's different bet---"

Donghae immediately covered 's mouth to prevent him from saying other nonsense things that will eventually lead to something not so very friendly response.

"I'm sorry Ms. Jung.. He is really like that.. Talkative.." Donghae said still covering toe younger one's mouth.

Seeing that their visitor was still glaring at Eunhyuk, Siwon said, "Very talkative. Makes us want to punch him."

"You want me to punch him? Or if you like, we'll held him for you and you can punch or slap him." Kyuhyun said and immediately grabbed Eunhyuk's arm, whom the lad kept on shaking so hard so that Kyuhyun could not hold him.

Looking at the scenario, Jessica couldn't hold her laughter that made the nervous lads confusingly looked at her.

"T-that was awesomeee!! Hahaha!" She continued laughing as others join her except of course, Eunhyuk.


 


____
"Mmmm.. This is delicious!" Jessica exclaimed and took another bite of baked macaroni. 

The four lads smile at her behavior. They thought she was a type of girl who will snob them and won't make any interactions and conversation with them. But looking at the young lady in front of them, happily eating and praising Siwon's cooking as if they are all close friends.

"I didn't really expect you guys could be this funny." She said and smile at them. "And I'm sorry, I thought you guys were ert gays."

"W-what? ert? Gays? Sooo not me!" Eunhyuk said and fabulously rolled his eyes.

"Oh! Really Hyung? Coz when I heard of ert gay the first thing I thought was you." Kyuhyun responded, teasing his older member again.

Jessica chuckled at them, bickering again.

"So Jessica-ssi.. How old are you?" Siwon asked her as he puts more macaroni on the table.

"17.." She nonchalantly answered. "How about you guys?"

"Well, I'm 20 years old and so as these guys.." Donghae said as he patted Siwon's and Eunhyuk's shoulder. He then pointed Kyuhyun and added, "And he's 19 years old."

"But why are they calling you hyung?" Jessica asked while pointing the two.

"That was really nothing.. Sometimes we call him that and sometimes we don't." Siwon replied and just shrugged his shoulder.

Eunhyuk agreed by nodding his head and then said, "He really likes to be called like that."

Jessica nodded and then continue eating her baked mac. But on the corner of her eyes, something caught her attention, the newspaper beside the vase on the table. She took it without a doubt, then her eyes widen as she read the headline..

'The lead singer of the famous boy band, Lee Donghae caught dating with an unknown girl... It can't be..'

She scanned the pictures and unbelievably saw something that was not right. Very not right.

"What the hell is this?" She said out loud and couldn't take her eyes off of it.

"Oh! that.." Eunhyuk hesitantly said. "A dating rumor about our leader here.." He patted Donghae's shoulder.

Jessica's eyes widen even more as her eyes drifted to Donghae. She was staring at him (more like glaring) that he began to feel awkward.

"Jessica-ssi, are you alright?" Donghae asked her with full concern and of course a bit frighten.


'That voice! How could I forget that annoying voice??'



Jessica, once again, examine his face carefully. Those eyes.. Those familiar pair of eyes.
 


'! '




"YOU?!"


 

 


Thank for taking your time to read my story.

                                      Please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. UPVOTE.  =D

                                                                                                               Love lots, heartdot <3