Misunderstandings -___-

Amateur Love

 


Chapter 2
 

 

The four boys cant take their eyes off their manager while they're eating some snacks. Their manager gave them a "what" look. They seems to be weird and just keep on looking at him with their jaw dropped

"What?" Leeteuk said while looking at the four boys. But they still keep on staring at him.
 
"Yah!! Why are you looking at me like that??" He yelled, making them startled.
 
"Oh.. Nothing hyung.." Donghae said but Leeteuk wasn't satisfy to his answer and raise his left eyebrow.
 
"We just realize how good looking you are..." Kyuhyun compliment him as he tried not to laugh in front of their manager.
 
"Finally! You guys realized it!" Leeteuk said while smiling. "But what's bothering on your mind? I know you want to tell me something .. What is it?"
 
"Uhh..." Eunhyuk look at Siwon, who looked at Kyuhyun and who looked at Donghae beside him. 
 
"Hyu-hyung ..." Donghae stutteringly called their manager. "Yo-you're not mad at me right ..?" 
 
"Me? Mad at you? Why would I?" 
 
"He still haven't read the newspaper.." Kyuhyun whisper to Donghae but unfortunately, Leeteuk heard it.
 
"Why? What's on the newspaper?" Leeteuk asked them and grab the newspaper in Eunhyuk's hands but Siwon immediately grab it back and hide it on his back. 
 
Leeteuk gave him a questioning look and said, "Give it to me."
 
"H-hyung .. You don't wanna know what's on the headline.. Trust me! Its disgusting.." Kyuhyun said.
 
"Did you guys did something?" Leeteuk said and gave them a scary look.
 
"We didn't!!" The four said in unison.
 
Leeteuk starts to suspect something fishy and he immediately push Siwon and then Kyuhyun on his side and hastily get the newspaper on Siwon's hands. Donghae tried to pull the newspaper with the help of Eunhyuk but Leeteuk kick the younger one and he end up laying on the floor. He keep on kicking Donghae but he dodges it professionally and then start kicking back their manager.
 
"Release it!" Leeteuk demanded.
 
"No hyung!! I won't!!" Donghae stubbornly shouted while kicking him.
 
"Release it or you won't get your salary!!" Leeteuk threaten him. 
 
"I can always tell Lee Soo-man!!" Donghae said then dodges the kick of Leeteuk.
 
"I will tell your top secret to your girlfriend!!!" Leeteuk shouted back then continue to kick his dongsaeng.
 
"You don-- WHAT?!?" Donghae yelled in surprise and shockingly look at their manager while the others' jaw dropped.
 
"You knew about that news??" Eunhyuk asked with his eyes wide open.
 
Leeteuk gave them a weird look and then said, "Yeah.. I knew about it. Why?"
 
"Since when?" Kyuhyun asked still in his shocking face.
 
"Since this morning.. Why?" Leeteuk replied.
 
"And you're not mad at all???!!!" Siwon yelled while Donghae can't even think straight.
 
"Why would I be mad?? I was congratulating you a while ago remember?" Leeteuk answered and put both of his hands on his waist. 
 
"We thought you were congratulating us because we won on the Music Bank.." Donghae said in a low tone, almost whispering.
 
Leeteuk sigh and get the newspaper on the ground and said while pointing the headline, "I'm talking about this !"