Sparkling eyes

Amateur Love

Chapter 16


 

"Ohh~ Go on guys~ Destroy your idol image in front of our visitors." 

They hastily turned their head to take a short glance at the visitors and then quickly turn back. Siwon, who is the face of the group, didn't want to ruin his image, immediately stand up, dusted his clothes and smiled at the visitors, followed by Eunhyuk who did the same as Siwon and gave them his goofy smile . Donghae was the last one to stand up. He slowly looked at the visitors. He first saw Leeteuk, who was looking at them with disappointment, Kyuhyun, who was grinning at them next to him was Mr. Jung , their "second father", who was also smiling at them and the unfamiliar-familiar young lady beside him. Donghae carefully look at her, who was looking at them amusingly. 

'She looks familiar .. '

Jessica, on the other hand, was amused at them. She could never believe that these "ert gays" she's referring to were actually masculine and they have well-build body. She examine each of them and her eyes landed at this certain young man who was also looking at her. She tried to remember if she saw that oh-so-familiar face of him but her mind won't work properly at the moment.

She covered then whisper something to her father, "Dad.. Is it really safe here? Am I really safe here?"

But before Mr. Jung could answer, Leeteuk offer them seat and some biscuits to eat.

"I'm really sorry about the inconvenience.." Donghae said as they sit on the couch.

The old man chuckle and replied, "It's really okay, young man. You boys are quite amusing."

Eunhyuk awkwardly laugh, still embarrassed by his actions a while ago. 

"Thank you, I guess.."


As the men were talking, Jessica, on the other hand, was busy fidgeting her phone. She really want to go home and lay on her comfy bed with her teddy. 

She glances at the young men and examine their faces again.

Her eyes first landed at the weird guy, who praised her painting and acted fool a while ago. 



'Hmm.. He's cute but too skinny for me.. But not bad.'
 


Then her eyes move to the guy next to the weird guy. 
 


'Blonde? Not really my type of man.. He kinda remind me of my friend's pet.. Monkey.. But overall not bad either.'
 


The man next to the monkey man was..



'Tall, handsome and his chest is really really broad! Cute dimples .. Hmm... He might pass on my list but he's too handsome.. Oh well, move on.'



And as her eyes directly went to the next guy next to the too handsome prince, she was mesmerize of his eyes. She carefully look at every feature of the man.



'Mesmerizing eyes. Very mesmerizing! Strong jaw line, cute cheeks, and a very nice lips..'
 


She keeps on looking at his eyes again. It was like a magnet, her eyes can't get off looking at his. Unknowingly, the man looked at her with the unreadable expression and hastily, she looked away and pretended texting someone.

After making sure that he's not looking anymore, she put down her phone and looked at the last man.


'He has cute dimple. Hmm.. Tall and has a good body. Not bad but it think he's too old for me and..'
 


She keep on looking at him, who was talking and laughing non-stop.



'Talkative too.. Not my type at all.'


She look at the men in front of her again, the weird guy, then to the monkey man and next was the handsome prince, then to the magnet man. As if her eyes got stuck at him, she keeps on looking at him especially his deep and beautiful eyes. 

"Jessica.. Jessica?"

She immediately turned her gaze to her dad and try to regain her chic self.

"Uhh yes?"

Her dad looked at her, trying to study his daughter's expression. 

"Are you alright,dear?"

Jessica faintly smile and replied, "Yeah.. I'm okay."

Even though, he knows that everything is not okay for his daughter, he just nodded and give her the reassuring smile, telling her that it'll be okay.

"So.. Ms. Jung, do you want to see your room?" Leeteuk asked her with a smile that shows his dimple.

"R-room? What room Hyung? Is she staying here?" Donghae asked their manager, trying hard to lower his voice.

Leeteuk maintain his smiley expression and whisper back to the younger lad, "Yes.. Didn't I tell you this beforehand?"

"Really? Sorry.. I forgot.." The lad replied and cheekily grin at the older one.


Leeteuk lead the way to her room. On the way there, Jessica observe everything, even a tiny detail. Her room was at the very corner.



'Pink? Not bad at all.'



They enter her room. As Leeteuk with a smile, telling the visitors about the room's condition and etc. etc..

"So what do you think, Ms. Jung?" 

Jessica awkwardly smile as everyone's attention was on her.

"Ahh.. I like it. I think I'll enjoy my stay here." She politely answer.

"Very well then. Will you mind leaving my daughter and I here.." Mr. Jung said.

"Not at all Mr. Jung~ We're going out now." Leeteuk said with a genuine smile.

After the boys left, Mr. Jung looked at his daughter and then sigh.

"Be a good girl, Sooyeon. I'll be back soon." He said and then kiss his daughter' forehead.

"Dad, Stop making speech as if you're not going to comeback. Too cheesy." His daughter replied that made him chuckle.

"Okay okay!" He said and look at his daughter with a warning look. "Behave yourself and please don't destroy the whole place."

She unwillingly nodded and then pouted.

"I'll leave now. Goodbye princess. I love you so much." Mr. Jung once again kiss her forehead.

Before he could open the door, 

"Dad! Please take care. Don't get too over-stress it might lessen your hair."

He smiled and replied, "No worries. You know, I don't want that to happen."

And the door closes, leaving Jessica alone in her new room.

She looked around from the window beside her pink and comfy bed and on the next corner was a mini living room with a small pink couch and table and..

"Wait.. I don't have my own bathroom??"

 

 

 

 


Thank for taking your time to read my story.

                                      Please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. UPVOTE.  =D

                                                                                                 Love lots, heartdot <3