ert Vs. Bratty

Amateur Love

 

CHAPTER 1
 
 
 
 
 

 

"Hey!! ert!! I still need an explanation!" She said while glaring at him.

 
"Not now bratty!! We still need to run away from those paparazzi.." He replied without looking at her.
 
"And why would they follow us?" She asked but still in a y tone. She isn't going to be nice to him after what he did to her.
 
"You don't know that you're riding with the most popular singer?!" He said and giving her a blank look.
 
 
Unexpectedly, she laugh and he confusingly look at her, not knowing why is she laughing.
 
"What a great joke there.. hahaha!" She said while holding her stomach.
 
"Yah! Brat stop laughing will ya?? It's annoying." He said.
 
She stop laughing and rolled her eyes. "Mr. Popular .. Please stop dreaming will ya?? Why would they follow you? Delusional."
 
"Yah!! I am not!! Where the heck did you come from that you don't know me ??" He irritatingly talked back. He was hurt, his pride was hurt. 
 
"Sorry.. Didn't mean to be new here and not knowing anything about this place .." She said with a hint of sarcasm. 
 
He rolled his eyes and look at the side mirror of his car and was relieved that they lost them.
 
He stop the car to the side and said, "Get out." 
 
"W-what??" 
 
"I said Get. Out. "He said while pointing the car's door.
 
She boiled in anger and clenched her teeth. "Yah! You really want me to get mad and punch you huh?! You pull me inside your car and drive crazily , taking me to this unknown place and not even saying sorry to me! And you expect me to leave you just like that?! Yah!! You're too much!!" 
 
"Why would I say sorry to you huh?! And you're showing it like its all my fault!!" He defended his self.
 
"Why? Isn't it all your fault huh!!!" She yelled back and throw a fist to his face.
 
He groan in pain and glare at her. "You!! Aish! Chinja!!" 
He rub the part of his face where she hit.
 
"Serves you right!!" She said and smirk at him.
 
He look at her with hatred and said in scary tone, "Get out NOW!!
 
"You think I'm scared at you? Well sorry.. I'm not! And I won't leave this car until you drive me home!" She said and fasten her seatbelt.
 
He cursed underneath his breath and start the engine. He knows its his fault but he won't and never will admit it to her. 
 
"Where's your house?" He asked but not in nice way.
 
"Not so fast, ert.. I still need to fill my empty stomach.. Drive me to the near restaurant.." She said while giving him a smirk.
 
He just rolled his eyes and mumbled, "Fine"
 
After an hour he stopped in front of some fast-food restaurant. 
 
They went inside and ordered something to eat. While waiting for their food, a very brilliant idea pop in his awesome brain.
 
He secretly grinned and look at her. "Yah! Bratty.. I need to go to the comfort room.."
 
She look at her giving her an uninteresting look and said, "Do I look like I care?"
 
He didn't talk back and hastily made his way to the comfort room.
 
Their order had arrived and he still hasn't come back.
 
She didn't bother to look at him because she thought that nature called him.
 
But an hour pass still he hadn't come back. She went to check the comfort room and tried to ask some waiter if they saw him but all she got was "no".
 
 
She went outside to check if he is in his car but..
 
"Damn! He tricked me.." She muttered while standing at the empty parking lot.
 
 
 
 
 

Chapter 1 ! *sigh* Hope you guys like it ..

Please do COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. READ.

THANK YOU~~~~ ^__^