Am I That Easy

You Are My Everything

 

  Sunjong walked me home, it was really sweet when he did that. I remember when we were still in school we use to walk together back home, but we still do it now but not that much. It was because there were so many crazy fans out there which is why we started riding around places instead of walking around with bodyguards watching are every move. This time I was able to relax without having that feeling like I'm being stalked, I was able to have this relaxing moment with Sungjong oppa. I hope I could do it again sometime. I kissed Sungjong goodbye and walked inside my house the same time he walked in his.

" Hey Harmony where have you been?" asked Kevin.

 

"Oh, I was with Sungjong oppa we were walking around Seoul that's all."

 

"Did you guys do anything?" he said raising one of his eye brows.

 

"No, we were just hanging out at a cafe."

 

"MWO! Why didn't you invite me to come? I wanted to go."

 

"I thought you were still sleeping from all that hard work you did with the guys."

 

"Whatever, you might want to go to sleep right now because we're going to go back to rehearsal."

 

"Ok, night."

 

  I went to my room and got changed into my pajamas. After that I drifted off to sleep.

 

*next day*

 

I woke up and changed into this outfit it looked really nice more of my style.

 I walked out the house and stepped into the van were I saw U-Kiss, Infinite, and VIXX. I didn't expect to see them here. I sat between Sungjong and Leo, it felt really akward because for some reason it looked like Leo was glaring at Sungjong. Like he was giving the i'm- going- to -kill- you look except you can't really tell because he always has this poker face of his that shows no expression what so ever. I don't know what is going on with him but I have this huge feeling in my chest that something bad is going to happen. We arrived at the arena where the concert was going to be held and the guys started rehearsal while I went to the dressing room to go watch some tv and play video games.

 

*SUNGJONG POV*

  We started practicing all of the songs wew were going to do for the concert it was alot of hard work. People from other companies came to watch us rehearse like SHINee, EXO, MBLAQ, ZE:A, B.A.P, and Girls' Generation. They were complementing us on how hard we worked and Zelo from B.A.P was asking Dongwoo and Hoya to teach him the scorpion dance so he could use it in the video 'One Shot'. Then Harmony came in and saw everybody, she started to greet them. When nobody was looking she took my hand and pulled me to the side of the stage. She pulled me up close to her to the point were I could feel both of our heart,s beating at a excelerating speed, she got closer and kissed me and went back in the dressing room. I walked back out to the stage and I suddenly felt someone punch me straight in the face from the side. I looked up and saw Leo panting. I wiped the blood from my mouth, got up and punched him right back.

 

  "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" said Kiseop and AJ while holding me back.

 

  "YOU THINK I'M THAT EASY TO KNOCK DOWN," Leo said getting ready to throw another punch at me, but was pulled back by Hongbin, Kris, and Tao.

 

  "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!", said Minho.

 

  "NOTHING'S WRONG WITH ME,ASK THE GUY WHO THOUGHT IT WOULD BE OK TO PUNCH ME IN THE FACE!," I said.

 

  "YOU BETTER STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM HER, YOU HEAR ME!," said Leo.

 

  "STAY AWAY FROM HER!!! PLEASE YOUR THE ONE WHO KEPT ON LEADING HER ON AND ON!" I released myself from Kiseop and AJ's grip and punched Leo right in the stomache. He coughed up some blood looking up at me.

 

  "YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS, I WON'T LET YOU HAVE HER!'

 

  "YOUR TOO LATE!! I already got away with it plus you had your chance but you lost it by shattering her heart like that. You don't deserve her after doing what you did."

 

  "WHAT THE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!"

 

  "YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! SHE LIKED YOU LEO BUT GUESS WHAT YOU DID, YOU KISSED HER SAYING THAT YOU LIKE HER BUT AFTER SHE SAID SHE LIKED YOU BACK YOU SAID YOU COULDN'T BE WITH A GIRL LIKE HER AND LEFT HER THERE ALL ALONE CRYING HER EYES OUT LEO!!!"

 

  Everyone started looking at Leo in shock, they were looking at him wondering how much of a cold-hearted person he was. They looked at him like he was some person with no soul, just hurting someone's feelings like that. Leo started crying this is the first time anyone has saw Leo show this much emotion, I walked up to him and patted his back.

 

  "I'm sorry that I hurt her, but I just want her back so badly that it hurts me."

 

  "Leo your not the only one who loves her," he looked confused," Sungyeol hyung loves her too. All of us want to be with her but we just can't it takes only one person to be in her life forever.