Saftey Zone

You Are My Everything

* Sungjong POV*
  
Tonight was the night that we had to save Harmony. Everyone was getting ready but I couldn't find Sungyeol hyung. I looked around and saw him sleeping in the bedroom. I woke him telling him that tonights the night where we have to save Harmony. I went back to living room with Sungyeol where everyone was ready to head out. We walked out the house and went straight into the car. Inside there were monitors of where this guy was and saw he was sitting next to Harmony on the couch who was tied up on the couch. The next one right by it we saw his friends in the game room playing around like idiots. We started driving off and arrived at the place 30 minutes later. We got out of the car and started going towards the backyard. We threw a rope over the wall and climbed threw to get to the other side. Once we got to the other side we ran up to the house and busted the doors open and surrounded him and his gang. I told them that if they hand Harmony over nothing would happen to them. They tried to hand Harmony over but things didn't really go as planned. One of Hyungseok's friends punched Leo right in the face and that's when a fight broke out. We started fighting each other and I told the guys to move harmony out of the way but it was too late. There as a SWAT team that busted through the doors and slammed everyone to the ground except for one person. Youngjae hyung, I don't know what going on but I would like to find out now. One of the guys from the SWAT team walked over to Youngjae hyung and handed him a badge. I can't believe that son of a betrayed us. He held up his badge holding it out saying," I'm sorry guys but you are under arrest for possessing unlicensed weapons, and for kidnapping an innocent person and holding them hostige."

        He walked up to Hyungseok and said, "It was nice doing buisness with you," he then lokked over at us, "actually it was nice doing buisness with all of you. You were able to take me under your wing and show me all of your secrets about certain plans you were thinking about. The good thing was that I was able to stop you from continuing these plans of yours. Now if you will excuse me I will now take my girlfriend back home safely where she belongs away from criminals like you. Annyoung."
        
        That little mother er was plannig this all along just to get to Harmony too. Let me promise you this one thing by the time i'm back your so ing dead Youngjae. That's the promise i'm going to make and Hyungseok, Leo, Sungyeol, and the rest of B.A.P is going to make that happen.