Forget our memories

You Are My Everything

 

*SUNGJONG POV*

 

  I went to go to the dressing room to find Harmony, I was about to walk in but I saw Sungyeol pushing her up against the wall.

 

  "Harmony, when did you turn out so cute? Everytime I see you I just want more of you, won't you be mine?"

 

  I was starting to get more pissed off. What the hell does he think he's doing! I saw him leaning in trying to kiss her. That's when I stormed up there and punched him right in the face.

 

  "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!"

 

  "WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING, YOUR MESSING UP MY CHANCES WITH HARMONY!"

 

  "NO, HARMONY IS MINE YOU LOST YOUR CHANCE, JUST LIKE LEO HYUNG DID HE LOST HIS CHANCE TO BE WITH HER!"

 

  "MWO!"

 

  "YEAH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT LEO LIKES HER TOO, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!'

 

  "Trying to kiss my special gir-"

 

  "WHAT YOUR ING MOUTH!". I said punching him in the face.

 

  He got up wiping the blood off of the side of his mouth and punched me right back. I got up and pushed him against the wall and punched him right in the gut. He fell to the ground and started coughing up blood. He tried to get up but I stopped him with another punch. Sungyeol and I kept on going until Harmony said," STOP! STOP TRYING TO HURT EACH OTHER YOUR SCARING ME!"

 

  Sungyeol and I looked at her she was crying. I felt bad I was hurting her by hurting someone else. I walked up to her and kissed her forehead and told her that I was sorry but she pushed me away.

 

  "Harmony, what's wrong? I promise not to fight in front of you any mor-," she kissed me.

 

  "You promise?"

 

  "Yes, I promise."

 

  " Good because you were really scaring me earlier, I just want all of you to stop fighting around me. I love all of you guys, I just don't like seeing you fight right in front of me. Instead of using your fists to settle things, you should talk it out instead of punching each other in front of me. Okay oppa?"

 

  "Okay."

 

  I walked Harmony home and kissed her goodbye. After that I started walking back to rehearsal until I saw a couple of anti-fans walking past me. I turned my head slightly and saw them turn around, I turn back around and started walking again until i felt something hard hit my head. I fell to the ground and looked up and saw it was a couple of high school boys there were six more behind them.

1)   2)  3)  4)

5)  6)  7) 

8)

 

  The sixth guy walked up to me, kneeled down and grabbed me by the collar.

 

  "So I saw you with my girl," I looked at him confused, "You know who I'm talking about so stop being a ."

 

  "Who the are you talking about?" I felt him punch me right in the face.

 

  "Harmony, who else do you think it is . I came here to tell you to stay the away from her before someone gets hurt."

 

  He looked at me and saw my hand, he took my hand and pulled the ring off of my finger. "Well, what is this?"

 

  He was looking at the ring and saw Harmony's name on it. "A couples ring i see...huh...I really. Don't. Like.This. Picture of you two together," he said while punching me at the same time.

 

  "If you don't break up with her I'll tell the whole world that your dating her and I have the proof to show it. Then you would be forced to break up with her but this is just a warning the next one won't be one if I still find you dating her."

 

  He got up and started walking away throwing the ring in the sewer. Then while he was walkingaway one of his friends had a skateboard and hit me with once again before leaving. After they left I became unconcious and forgot what happened just like that.


Boom shakalaka bet you didn't see Park Hyungseok come into this story did you? But yeah  you and him do have quite a history together but I can't tell you until next time but what you you can do is like, comment, and subscribe for more of this awesomeness( still don't know if that's really a word but whatever) plus you can check ouy more of my stories over there to the left of your screen and can go down below in the comments and tell me what you think plus go up top to the foreword to subscribe to this story ( wow how come when ever I talk on here I sound like a youtuber) So see ya till next time and take it away  you sulking oppas (^-^) <3~