Man in Love

You Are My Everything

* Youngjae POV*

   I walked outside of the house to go take Harmony back home. I saw her next to the cop car crying. I stood next her trying to comfort her but it didn't work that much. She was asking me what was going to happen to Hyungseok, Sungjong, Sungyeol, Leo, and the rest of the B.A.P members. I told her that they were going to jail for the crimes that they made. I looked up and saw the guys in handcuffs walkinginto a truck, they looked pretty mad but at the same time they seem ashamed and depressed. As I was watching them go inside the vechile I looked back at Harmony, she fell to the ground crying her eyes out. I tried to help her back up but she pushed my hand away. We watched them leave until we couldn't hear the sirens anymore. I reached my hand out to Harmony and lifted her up off of the ground.
        
"It's okay Harmony, it's okay," I said.

        "I'm just worried about them. How long are they going to be there?"
        

        "Probably a year or two, unless we pay for most of the guys fees to get them out but some of them would be on probation."


        "Wait, what about Zelo Isn't he too young to go to jail?!"

        "Yes, I think that their just going to keep him there for a week or just let him go. I don't know."

        "I hope they come back quickly and safely. I don't know what I could do without any of them. It's already bad enough that Sarah and Kevin are busy doing their own things."

        I looked at her wondering what I could do to get closer to her. I want her to love me.


        "Harmony, to make you feel better let's go to the amusement park. You know...to get your mind off of things and get rid of any stress. Okay?"

        She nodded her head, "Okay."

* Next Day*

      Today is the day Harmony and I get to spend some time together at the amusement park. I think today I shouldconfess to her how I feel or maybe not. I don't know, I don't want to go to fast, but I really like her. What if she likes one of those guys that I arrested on purpose. You know what I have an idea. What i'm going to to do is just go on the date with her as friends but when i'm with her it's going to be as a couple. When it comes close to the end of the day when the fireworks are about to come on i'll make my move. There is no way she could resist me. ( yeah... sure youngjae sure.... =_=) 

        I walked out of the dorm and headed to my car. Once I got inside my heart started racing so much that it felt like it was trying to escape my chest. I was so nervous wondering how this day was going to be like. I started the car and started driving off to go pick up Harmony from her place.

        *30 min later...

        Once I got to her house I saw her outside waiting for me. I rolled down the window ( ayyyy girl can i buy you a drank XD lol EYK) and called out her name. "Harmony-ah, lets go," i said.

        "Oh... Hello Youngjae Oppa," she walked over and got inside the car.

        "Are you ready to go Harmony."

        "Yes," she replied while slowly nodding her head.

        We drove off to the amusement park. Once we got there I gently grabbed her hand and said, "come on." I pulled her all the way to a roller coaster that I have been waiting to ride for a long time sense my debut with the guys. I really do miss them but i'd rather worry about my date with Harmony than them.

        I was distracted from my thoughts when i felt someone squeezing my arm too tight. I could feel that the circulation in my arm was getting cut off. I looked down to see Harmony scared as ever, I asked her what was wrong but she wouldn't tell me. All she did was point at something, I followed what she was pointing at realizing it was a really tall guy with a silvery type of hair color. He reminded me of someone but I don't know who it is. One thing for sore that guy was at least over 190 cm when we saw him standing next to the ruler. We were up next to get on but we had to sit next to tall boy over there >.> . Whem I looked over I saw something I wasn't expecting at all it was Zelo. I looked behind me after I buckled up and saw the rest of the guys there even Park Hyung Seok. I was really hoping that he would be staying in jail with the rest if his friends but I guess not. I looked back at Zelo to see him saying, "Hey hyung, long time no see ( or should i saw short time no see get it get it no okay then TT_TT).“